These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Goons got you down, don't get mad. Get even

Author
Theodoric Darkwind
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2013-06-09 01:49:35 UTC
Have you ever lost a mining barge to a Goon ice interdiction or Hulkageddon, or lost a freighter to one of their suicide ganks? Have you wanted to get your revenge on Goons for their antics?

Well today is your lucky day. Thanks to Odyssey their isk printing empire of tech moons has now been nerfed into obilivion. They have recently implemented a 5% refining tax to fund their war efforts and are actively encouring their members to take up mining, especially ice mining.

This of course presents a golden opportunity to mess with them just like they messed with you.

Simply pull up dotlan, find systems in CFC space (especially Deklein) that have ice belts, especially when said systems have a refining station (look for the red triangle on the station icon in dotlan), fly a stealth bomber (make sure to fit a warp disruptor, torp launchers and AB/MWD to your bombers) to the system you want to camp in, and proceeed to start cloaky camping in their mining systems, should they attempt to mine while you are in system, enjoy killing their mining shipsPirate

Want to make it even more fun, bring some friends, and bring a black opsPirate

This is your chance to give goons a taste of their own medicine.
Amanda Chelian
#2 - 2013-06-09 01:54:19 UTC
Need high-sec to come help with the war down there? P
Alara IonStorm
#3 - 2013-06-09 01:56:54 UTC
Amanda Chelian wrote:

It is called the ultimate surefire victory strategy. Lol

Good song for the Goons if that happens though.
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#4 - 2013-06-09 02:00:13 UTC

The fault in your logic is that those who lost freighters in Jita generally are not the same people who fly bombers and black ops. The rest probably don't have any assets left to field.

If you need help to defeat the Goons, just man up and admit it. My offer still stands to double Test isk.

Then you guys can buy more ships instead of asking pubbies to come and defend you.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Not a Penguin
#5 - 2013-06-09 02:01:11 UTC
Amanda Chelian wrote:

You don't understand. High-Sec IS Reddit, Reddit IS High-Sec

The PEOPLE will rise up and downvote these hate mongers into extinction! I know this to be true because I have the pulse of EVE at my fingertips. On any given day I have 100 channels open just talking to plebs.
Embarado
Wolves Ressurection
#6 - 2013-06-09 02:01:39 UTC
I had about 500 heading to Dek, but had to stand down at the last min.

You know how it is.~

"there is no old system anymore" -CCP BunnyVirus

Proletariat Tingtango
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2013-06-09 02:04:45 UTC
PONYWAFFE
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#8 - 2013-06-09 02:08:21 UTC
basically, do what we've been doing to test's renters since like forever

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#9 - 2013-06-09 02:09:55 UTC
also idgi how will this hurt us when we'll have fountain's r64s

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Blawrf McTaggart
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2013-06-09 02:15:05 UTC
Is the CFC taking your region without a single fight from the region holders? I know what you do to combat this unstoppable menace! Plead with the pubbie hordes to AFK cloak our mining systems man that'll show them

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#11 - 2013-06-09 02:16:44 UTC
You know, if i had moons, I would just give them to the Mittani because he has people to work them efficiently.

I bet Test would make more isk selling the sov to Goons than they could ever make themselves trying to figure out what to do with moons.

Why lose all your ships and ammo fighting an unwinnable war?

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Gealbhan
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#12 - 2013-06-09 02:17:03 UTC
The way I see it, Goons and Test are like Alien V Predator "No matter who wins, we lose".
What I'd like to see for the lulz is a 3rd Alliance come in and attack Goons and Test when you're both tired from fighting each other, just to add another dynamic to the conflict. Never happen though. Arrow
OldWolf69
EVE-RO
Goonswarm Federation
#13 - 2013-06-09 02:19:41 UTC
Theodoric Darkwind wrote:
Have you ever lost a mining barge to a Goon ice interdiction or Hulkageddon, or lost a freighter to one of their suicide ganks? Have you wanted to get your revenge on Goons for their antics?

Well today is your lucky day. Thanks to Odyssey their isk printing empire of tech moons has now been nerfed into obilivion. They have recently implemented a 5% refining tax to fund their war efforts and are actively encouring their members to take up mining, especially ice mining.

This of course presents a golden opportunity to mess with them just like they messed with you.

Simply pull up dotlan, find systems in CFC space (especially Deklein) that have ice belts, especially when said systems have a refining station (look for the red triangle on the station icon in dotlan), fly a stealth bomber (make sure to fit a warp disruptor, torp launchers and AB/MWD to your bombers) to the system you want to camp in, and proceeed to start cloaky camping in their mining systems, should they attempt to mine while you are in system, enjoy killing their mining shipsPirate

Want to make it even more fun, bring some friends, and bring a black opsPirate

This is your chance to give goons a taste of their own medicine.

Early signs of what will happen in Fountain? You kind sir did here a major deservice to your alliance. There's a merc channel in game wich i'm shure you know only too well. Wait, wut? Outta isk?Lol
Blake Gates Heleneto
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#14 - 2013-06-09 02:20:31 UTC
LOL WUT
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#15 - 2013-06-09 02:29:45 UTC
theres some locator agent channels too, but that wouldn't help even if they had the isk. All they have to do to locate goons is undock.

I kinda feel bad for Test. I mean think about it. When they were kids, they were cute and cuddly. But then they hit puberty and all the foster parents want to do now is beat them up and take them out of the will. Not that I can blame the parents though, i mean cmon, it's test lol

Theodoric Darkwind
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2013-06-09 02:31:33 UTC
I love it when CFC alts bump my postsRoll
Freakdevil
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2013-06-09 02:39:27 UTC
Go get em tiger
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#18 - 2013-06-09 02:40:40 UTC
typical Test logic. A thread that is in top position gets "bumped."

While I have friends in CFC and Test, I am just pointing out the obvious that everyone else sees.

If I was in CFC, there would be no need to look for isk anywhere else.

Xinivrae
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#19 - 2013-06-09 02:41:19 UTC
Theodoric Darkwind wrote:
I love it when CFC alts bump my postsRoll

Why would we need alts? It's not like there's any fear of retaliation now, is there?Lol
Tarn Kugisa
Kugisa Dynamics
#20 - 2013-06-09 02:47:53 UTC
I'm afraid to log in now since I might get a bunch of PvP mail spam
being in Tribe and all.

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to troll everyone you meet - KuroVolt

123Next pageLast page