These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

What's fun in game, After noob High Sec stuff ??

Author
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#21 - 2013-06-07 02:43:01 UTC
Robert Saint wrote:
Goonswarm, yes I have heard of them...... So much so that they (46 of them) killed one of my Freighters carrying "2.7b in Jita" on a "Saturday" during a "Burn Jita" ........ Yeah, I know! All of those strikes were my fault.... it was just my play time and I didn't read any local....

better to join them than fight them.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Amarra Mandalin
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2013-06-07 02:51:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Amarra Mandalin
Robert Saint wrote:
Goonswarm, yes I have heard of them...... So much so that they (46 of them) killed one of my Freighters carrying "2.7b in Jita" on a "Saturday" during a "Burn Jita" ........ Yeah, I know! All of those strikes were my fault.... it was just my play time and I didn't read any local....

Besides that, the best way to keep your wealth is to maintain a low profile about it, *especially* if you're looking to change corps/careers.

I guess it's too late now, but be wary of *any* unsolicited recruitment offers (and obviously those that involve Isk). Do your homework, find a corp that sounds good and seek some trusted or at least neutral advice. Albeit even corps/alliance with a good history go rogue, it will improve your odds.
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#23 - 2013-06-07 02:57:19 UTC
Whenever I'm seriously bored I fit up a frigate and go out into low/nullsec looking for a solo (especially fun with alts). Pick your regions right and there's always a fight to be found. The first time you lock up someone ratting in a battleship and go in guns blazing in a ship 1/8 his size, that's a good rush right there.

Basically, if you're bored, go out and risk something on purpose. Find someone and give them some non consensual PVP for a change.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Bruce Carraway
Aslord Corp
#24 - 2013-06-07 03:34:03 UTC
some of the best times i had in eve was roaming low sec; with few friends (after a few drinks), trying to kill stuff. you dont need alot of isk (thorexes are good enough). even getting killed them was fun!!!
SmilingVagrant
Doomheim
#25 - 2013-06-07 04:11:08 UTC
I've never understood the abject fear of nullsec. Once you have talked to a few of the idiots that populate most of it you should realize that anyone with a pulse can survive out here.
Royal Executioner Shazih
Doomheim
#26 - 2013-06-07 04:53:07 UTC
Never go anywhere other than highsec. You will instadie.
Zak Breen
Breen Enterprises
#27 - 2013-06-07 06:02:50 UTC
Why not go into null and find out?

Maturity, one discovers, has everything to do with the acceptance of not knowing. http://www.di.fm/spacemusic

Previous page12