These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Wormhole Creator

Author
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#41 - 2013-06-05 13:13:32 UTC
How long have you actually lived out of wormhole space?

http://www.wormholes.info

FBIJustice
Graymalkin Orbital Shipyards
#42 - 2013-06-05 14:44:43 UTC
Nathan Jameson wrote:
How long have you actually lived out of wormhole space?


Still Living in wormhole space, never said I was out of wormhole space. I'm not in high sec, low sec or null sec I'm in the wild lands where close to downtime most wormholes are dead space Oops
tgl3
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#43 - 2013-06-05 15:50:10 UTC
FBIJustice wrote:
Rall Mekin wrote:
TurboX3 wrote:
Kuning wrote:
This is dumb.

You're dumb.

I logged in to reply to this. I'm dumb.



I am logging in, just to like your comment Kuning!

Wh generator? No thanks but I'd love to see a new class of Wh (C7) where no poses can be constructed and npc roam free like rainbow unicorns!


No, POS construction should be allowed, but sleepers should reinforce said POS a few hours after it onlines, and there should be sleeper capitals (to us, they should be equivalent to supers with no targeting penalties for subcaps).

That way, people come on forums and cry about their POS's being reinforced by NPCs because they didn't read forums and do research on Class 7 wormholes first, and CCP can harvest their tears as some kind of real life strontium to triage the EVE cluster against future DDoS attacks.

I vote yes to rainbow unicorns. More rainbow unicorns in EVE and wormhole space in particular.


How about, sleepers hit every thing at all moons in all wh space. Then once you fight them and win you can clam sov! And if you lose they can pod you, and you lose say 2mil skill points from random skills

Whilst we're at it, let's add local for easier intel! Noone likes hitting "d-scan" all the time anyway.
Proclus Diadochu
Mar Sarrim
Red Coat Conspiracy
#44 - 2013-06-05 16:37:28 UTC
FBIJustice wrote:
Its cool pick on a typing error, so show all how mature you are and get over it, you all hated my bounty hunting idea to shows what you all know, thank you CCP for taken a simple idea and expanding on it.


Did you just credit yourself with pioneering CCP's Bounty Hunting system?

Again, I will reiterate that your idea for this wormhole creator is awful. Regardless of the size and duration, or the fact you feel it is a "job" to get your loot out of the hole, implementing a "wormhole creator" is nonsensical and will be abused.

I don't care if you bear it up in whatever wormhole you claim to reside, but if you intend to live in anoikis, adapt to the community or leave. This isn't a fix that the wormhole community acknowledges or agrees with you on, so your idea isn't valid here. Stop trolling and arguing. You posted here for feedback, and you received it. /thread

Minister of High Society | Twitter: @autoritare

E-mail: [email protected]

My Blog: http://diogenes-club.blogspot.com/

The Diogenes Club | Join W-Space | Down The Pipe

FBIJustice
Graymalkin Orbital Shipyards
#45 - 2013-06-05 17:54:58 UTC  |  Edited by: FBIJustice
tgl3 wrote:
FBIJustice wrote:
Rall Mekin wrote:
TurboX3 wrote:
Kuning wrote:
This is dumb.

You're dumb.

I logged in to reply to this. I'm dumb.



I am logging in, just to like your comment Kuning!

Wh generator? No thanks but I'd love to see a new class of Wh (C7) where no poses can be constructed and npc roam free like rainbow unicorns!


No, POS construction should be allowed, but sleepers should reinforce said POS a few hours after it onlines, and there should be sleeper capitals (to us, they should be equivalent to supers with no targeting penalties for subcaps).

That way, people come on forums and cry about their POS's being reinforced by NPCs because they didn't read forums and do research on Class 7 wormholes first, and CCP can harvest their tears as some kind of real life strontium to triage the EVE cluster against future DDoS attacks.

I vote yes to rainbow unicorns. More rainbow unicorns in EVE and wormhole space in particular.


How about, sleepers hit every thing at all moons in all wh space. Then once you fight them and win you can clam sov! And if you lose they can pod you, and you lose say 2mil skill points from random skills

Whilst we're at it, let's add local for easier intel! Noone likes hitting "d-scan" all the time anyway.


What would be better is to have to link up POS with com's array that picks up on capsuleer com sigs and then displays them in local need something like 5 POS to have a Com's array link up and have them run on an ieee standards and will not work if there out side of the com's line of sight lol
FBIJustice
Graymalkin Orbital Shipyards
#46 - 2013-06-05 18:04:04 UTC  |  Edited by: FBIJustice
Proclus Diadochu wrote:
FBIJustice wrote:
Its cool pick on a typing error, so show all how mature you are and get over it, you all hated my bounty hunting idea to shows what you all know, thank you CCP for taken a simple idea and expanding on it.


Did you just credit yourself with pioneering CCP's Bounty Hunting system?

Again, I will reiterate that your idea for this wormhole creator is awful. Regardless of the size and duration, or the fact you feel it is a "job" to get your loot out of the hole, implementing a "wormhole creator" is nonsensical and will be abused.

I don't care if you bear it up in whatever wormhole you claim to reside, but if you intend to live in anoikis, adapt to the community or leave. This isn't a fix that the wormhole community acknowledges or agrees with you on, so your idea isn't valid here. Stop trolling and arguing. You posted here for feedback, and you received it. /thread


see that great thing with an idea is just that its an idea this should have been a place to build on the idea not just bash bash bash, and cutting down one another in one way or another. If your just going to bash and not add anything useful why say anything at all great you don't like the idea please keep it to your self no one gives a crap that you hate it if your going to add to the thread and put in something useful great then by all means speak up but if all your going to do is cry about some thing that may never happen in the first place, do everyone a fav and get over it! And it looks like it wasn't her where I posted it or it was removed a while ago but yes I did post some thing about bounty hunting in empire in a forum for eve before Retribution came out, long before it came out!
Ayeson
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#47 - 2013-06-05 18:07:03 UTC
Rengas wrote:
A far better and slightly similar idea has already been discussed by Kwark with his vision of giant marauding space worms tunneling their way through the universe, leaving destruction and (you guessed it) wormholes in their wake.


WTB El Blanco
FBIJustice
Graymalkin Orbital Shipyards
#48 - 2013-06-05 18:48:18 UTC  |  Edited by: FBIJustice
Let me say this if I put a bug in someone ear about about bounty hunting then great and if that turned into Retribution then how cool is that, am I taken credit for Retribution H.E.L.L no my idea on bounty hunting in empire wasn't even any where close to what came out in Retribution. All I was saying was if my idea put a bug in someones ear then thanks!
FBIJustice
Graymalkin Orbital Shipyards
#49 - 2013-06-05 21:03:53 UTC  |  Edited by: FBIJustice
Its just mind blowing that a civilization that can transcend death its self, cant punch a hole with a dimensional rift gen and aim it at a know per set of dimensional / time space coordinates in a know dimension with no additional armor or shields upgrade must be really weak forces at work to pop in and out of new dimension, but it is just a game
Gnaw LF
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#50 - 2013-06-05 22:00:07 UTC
FBIJustice wrote:
Its just mind blowing that a civilization that can transcend death its self, cant punch a hole with a dimensional rift gen and aim it at a know per set of dimensional / time space coordinates in a know dimension with no additional armor or shields upgrade must be really weak forces at work to pop in and out of new dimension, but it is just a game



Whats mind blowing is that the civilization that went to the moon, invented the internet and internet space ships STILL has not perfected a way for me to reach across the said internet and slap you.
Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#51 - 2013-06-05 22:00:13 UTC
I have a great idea! A mod that creates a wh that last 4 hours top and leads to random places!!!
Wait a minute...., deja vù....

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Rall Mekin
End-of-Line
#52 - 2013-06-05 22:46:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Rall Mekin
Ok. I'll acquiesce to Op's idea. I have been a completely moronical closed-minded troll trying to hang with all the true bittervets on here.

Let's just all ask CCP to let us have bridges in wormhole space, because we all know wormholes are boring and we want them to be just like--actually, even better than--nullsec anyway! What's nullsec without blobs and massive power projection. I mean, no one thinks null is broken and everyone already lives there anyway. Right? We're all just obviously insane and don't know what we like.

However, I think the generator should use fuel! Lets say each wormhole generator takes 10,000 melted nanoribbons per wormhole generated as well as 3000 of each type of blue loot. This would actually create competition for the NPCs and their socialistic monopoly on our capitalist wormhole enterprising. I mean, then the minimum price for blue loot will be the NPC prices and allow better market manipulation and racketeering.
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#53 - 2013-06-05 23:21:32 UTC
Oh. My. God.

You ran for CSM, didn't you.

http://www.wormholes.info

FBIJustice
Graymalkin Orbital Shipyards
#54 - 2013-06-06 00:04:35 UTC
Gnaw LF wrote:
FBIJustice wrote:
Its just mind blowing that a civilization that can transcend death its self, cant punch a hole with a dimensional rift gen and aim it at a know per set of dimensional / time space coordinates in a know dimension with no additional armor or shields upgrade must be really weak forces at work to pop in and out of new dimension, but it is just a game



Whats mind blowing is that the civilization that went to the moon, invented the internet and internet space ships STILL has not perfected a way for me to reach across the said internet and slap you.


The intelligentsia of the players around here my word.
FBIJustice
Graymalkin Orbital Shipyards
#55 - 2013-06-06 00:13:11 UTC
Rall Mekin wrote:
Ok. I'll acquiesce to Op's idea. I have been a completely moronical closed-minded troll trying to hang with all the true bittervets on here.

Let's just all ask CCP to let us have bridges in wormhole space, because we all know wormholes are boring and we want them to be just like--actually, even better than--nullsec anyway! What's nullsec without blobs and massive power projection. I mean, no one thinks null is broken and everyone already lives there anyway. Right? We're all just obviously insane and don't know what we like.

However, I think the generator should use fuel! Lets say each wormhole generator takes 10,000 melted nanoribbons per wormhole generated as well as 3000 of each type of blue loot. This would actually create competition for the NPCs and their socialistic monopoly on our capitalist wormhole enterprising. I mean, then the minimum price for blue loot will be the NPC prices and allow better market manipulation and racketeering.


There is always an excuse to make another ship just to build the man made wormhole and that ship could always be a combo of T2 tech and WH tech just a thought Big smile
Oxandrolone
Interstellar Enterprise Inc.
Collapsed Out.
#56 - 2013-06-06 03:00:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Oxandrolone
pleasepunctuateyoursentencesitisreallyhardtoreadwhenyoutypeitalltogether
FBIJustice
Graymalkin Orbital Shipyards
#57 - 2013-06-06 12:44:11 UTC  |  Edited by: FBIJustice
Oxandrolone wrote:
pleasepunctuateyoursentencesitisreallyhardtoreadwhenyoutypeitalltogether


Bash, bash, bash, but nothing usful.
Gnaw LF
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#58 - 2013-06-06 14:21:06 UTC
FBIJustice wrote:


The intelligentsia of the players around here my word.



Well, I did get more likes with my single post then you with your entire thread. I guess what I am trying to say is that w-space community is a fairly happy one, the only thing we rant about is lack of large fights but we also realize why those fights are difficult to come by. You come in and try to suggest a heap of weird, unwanted changes based on some sort of strange understanding of the game's lore. Yeah good luck.
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#59 - 2013-06-06 15:15:09 UTC
FBIJustice wrote:
Oxandrolone wrote:
pleasepunctuateyoursentencesitisreallyhardtoreadwhenyoutypeitalltogether


Bash, bash, bash, but nothing usful.


We've suggested you learn how to communicate yourself properly in order to be taken seriously. You find nothing useful in that suggestion.

I think we're done with this thread.

http://www.wormholes.info

FBIJustice
Graymalkin Orbital Shipyards
#60 - 2013-06-06 18:33:50 UTC
Gnaw LF wrote:
FBIJustice wrote:


The intelligentsia of the players around here my word.



Well, I did get more likes with my single post then you with your entire thread. I guess what I am trying to say is that w-space community is a fairly happy one, the only thing we rant about is lack of large fights but we also realize why those fights are difficult to come by. You come in and try to suggest a heap of weird, unwanted changes based on some sort of strange understanding of the game's lore. Yeah good luck.


Wasn't my intent, just wanted to talk about an idea, nothing more.