These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Expansion bugs that needs fixing ASAP

First post
Author
NinjaStyle
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2013-06-05 00:01:11 UTC
My overview keeps going blank with nothing in it even thoe I have lots of things selected even when I hit the "select all" button nothing appears on my overview? srsly this is extremly bad this needs fixing NOW! (had this happen to 2 different acounts so far seems to occur randomly when jumping into a new system.)

just found out that pulling the "scroll bar" on the right side of the overview makes things come back however if you don't have enough things in your overview this will not appear so this is not a FIX!!!!

YOU CANNOT IGNORE A ANOMALY THIS IS EXTREMELY ANOYING! (yes I know there is a "show anomalies thingy" but I / WE need to be able to ignore sites that we know others are running as an example to keep track on where to goto next and such! plz fix!

add more things here if you find them but these where the first two that stood out to me quite strongly

Undock button? well I guess we will have to get used to it but I don't like it on the station tab / bar because it automaticly minimizeses when you open the universe map! my 2 cents.
Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#2 - 2013-06-05 00:02:53 UTC

--> Issues, Workarounds & Localization

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#3 - 2013-06-05 00:02:56 UTC
NO SHUT UP

I'M NOT READING THIS AT ALL JUST GO HERE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3135344

The Drake is a Lie

CCP karkur
C C P
C C P Alliance
#4 - 2013-06-05 00:28:26 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP karkur
NinjaStyle wrote:
My overview keeps going blank with nothing in it even thoe I have lots of things selected even when I hit the "select all" button nothing appears on my overview? srsly this is extremly bad this needs fixing NOW! (had this happen to 2 different acounts so far seems to occur randomly when jumping into a new system.)

just found out that pulling the "scroll bar" on the right side of the overview makes things come back however if you don't have enough things in your overview this will not appear so this is not a FIX!!!!
We are deploying a fix tomorrow that should stop that from happening... that brackets were gone too, right?
But yeah, probably better to post stuff like that in the Issues threadSmile

CCP karkur | Programmer | Team Five 0 | @CCP_karkur

Dark808bb
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#5 - 2013-06-05 00:44:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Dark808bb
movd to issue report thread
NinjaStyle
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6 - 2013-06-05 00:52:01 UTC
CCP karkur wrote:
NinjaStyle wrote:

We are deploying a fix tomorrow that should stop that from happening... that brackets were gone too, right?
But yeah, probably better to post stuff like that in the Issues threadSmile

funny enough my Brakets where still there at one point so both are possible!
Bloodpetal
Tir Capital Management Group
#7 - 2013-06-05 01:15:43 UTC
o/

We don't see an "incoming" gate flash. So when we're being all 3vil pirates on the gate we can't tell if the new person in local is someone that came in from our gate, or another gate in system... Twisted

Please tell me this isn't working as intended.

Thanks!

Where I am.

Inepsa1987
#8 - 2013-06-05 04:29:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Inepsa1987
Wrong thread edit.

Spaceship Pilot.

Bubanni
Corus Aerospace
#9 - 2013-06-05 06:09:23 UTC
I noticed 2 bugs so far.

1: When I drag items across the the screen, like moving the modules from f1 to f8... the camra moves, this also happens in station when moving items...

2: sometimes when I start a warp, I notice the tunnel effect from the new stargate jump. for a fraction of a second. think I noticed it about 4 times already, might have happened more often, but I don't recall

Supercap nerf - change ewar immunity https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=194759 Module activation delay! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1180934

James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2013-06-05 07:27:57 UTC
Bloodpetal wrote:
o/

We don't see an "incoming" gate flash. So when we're being all 3vil pirates on the gate we can't tell if the new person in local is someone that came in from our gate, or another gate in system... Twisted

Thanks!

There is one, it's just a little more subtle than before (but if you're looking at the gate you should be easily able to tell).
Basically when you see all sorts of sparks and the gate is glowing stronger than normal is when there's an incoming ship.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

Bloodpetal
Tir Capital Management Group
#11 - 2013-06-05 13:24:51 UTC
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
Bloodpetal wrote:
o/

Thanks!

There is one, it's just a little more subtle than before (but if you're looking at the gate you should be easily able to tell).
Basically when you see all sorts of sparks and the gate is glowing stronger than normal is when there's an incoming ship.

Can we get a sound to go back with it then? Straight

Where I am.

Malen Nenokal
HEX Reconnaissance and Reclamation
#12 - 2013-06-05 13:42:34 UTC
The best new bug of this expansion is sometimes when someone undocks, it looks like an unmanned neutral ship just undocked with no pilot inside.

This happened twice last night.
James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2013-06-05 13:43:31 UTC
Malen Nenokal wrote:
The best new bug of this expansion is sometimes when someone undocks, it looks like an unmanned neutral ship just undocked with no pilot inside.

Yep, cause we definitely needed more overview bugs. Roll

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

Revman Zim
Infinite Point
Pandemic Horde
#14 - 2013-06-05 16:57:38 UTC
Malen Nenokal wrote:

I also saw this during a fleet last night. The FC docked up to get some paste and when he undocked he was a NUETRAL Proteus with no name or corp tag. A large portion of the undocked 50-man Loki fleet locked him up and bagan shooting. Luckily the logi pilots were able to interpret the screaming on TS to save him.

Pretty funny.
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#15 - 2013-06-05 17:04:50 UTC
Revman Zim wrote:

I also saw this during a fleet last night. The FC docked up to get some paste and when he undocked he was a NUETRAL Proteus with no name or corp tag. A large portion of the undocked 50-man Loki fleet locked him up and bagan shooting. Luckily the logi pilots were able to interpret the screaming on TS to save him.

Pretty funny.

NBSI problems.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Revman Zim
Infinite Point
Pandemic Horde
#16 - 2013-06-05 17:16:02 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
Revman Zim wrote:

Pretty funny.

NBSI problems.

Only policy in NULL that works.
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#17 - 2013-06-05 17:27:21 UTC
Another reason why I wait a few days...

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#18 - 2013-06-05 18:43:53 UTC
Bloodpetal wrote:
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
Bloodpetal wrote:
o/

Thanks!

Can we get a sound to go back with it then? Straight

This please.

(insert Eve has sound joke)

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

Malak Dawnfire
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#19 - 2013-06-05 18:47:36 UTC
Can you bring back the Undock button? I haven' t been able to undock for a week.