These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE Online: Odyssey Issues

First post First post First post
Author
Oliar
billybobs bar and grill
#41 - 2013-06-04 13:25:29 UTC
Sherring wrote:
CCP Eterne wrote:
EDIT: And if you finished training your Caldari cruiser/frigate skill to level 3/4 during downtime, you would not receive the corresponding battlecruiser/destroyer skill.

I believe Caldari Cruiser 3 completed for me at 8:40 UTC. I take it that was during downtime then?

Yep, downtime started at 08:00 UTC

:(
CCP Eterne
C C P
C C P Alliance
#42 - 2013-06-04 13:26:06 UTC
Fitou Sma wrote:
CCP Eterne wrote:
Fitou Sma wrote:
After clearing all cache and settings - just to be on the safe side.

I still do not have Caldari Destroyer skill at all - it is just injected there at 0

Can you try popping into a Caldari destroyer and see if you can fly it?

Just tried to get into a Cormorant and I get the error message saying that it requires Caldari Destroyer: Level 1

Can you please send in a petition about this then?

EVE Online/DUST 514 Community Representative ※ EVE Illuminati ※ Fiction Adept

@CCP_Eterne ※ @EVE_LiveEvents

Stigman Zuwadza
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#43 - 2013-06-04 13:26:27 UTC
CCP Goliath wrote:
Rengerel en Distel wrote:
Stigman Zuwadza wrote:
CCP TomB wrote:
GoffyDude Davaham wrote:
My undock button is gone. Also, What happened to all the SP I spent training to BC V? I didn't make it, but I thought I would at least get those points back...
PC client.

It got moved to the station service panel.

Sooo now I'm forced to maximize and minimize the Station Services a bajillion times a day because I rarely use the Station Services area. I wish I could close it full stop tbh ...you guys do like adding in extra clicks. What?

keybind it

Or use rightclick on your ship

Still an extra click tho? But that will do.

You should put it back on the NeoCom as well.

It's broken and it's been broken for a long time and it'll be broken for some time to come.

CCP Eterne
C C P
C C P Alliance
#44 - 2013-06-04 13:26:43 UTC
Sherring wrote:
CCP Eterne wrote:
EDIT: And if you finished training your Caldari cruiser/frigate skill to level 3/4 during downtime, you would not receive the corresponding battlecruiser/destroyer skill.

I believe Caldari Cruiser 3 completed for me at 8:40 UTC. I take it that was during downtime then?

Yes, downtime started at 8:00 UTC.

EVE Online/DUST 514 Community Representative ※ EVE Illuminati ※ Fiction Adept

@CCP_Eterne ※ @EVE_LiveEvents

Liptrip
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire
#45 - 2013-06-04 13:27:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Liptrip
Hey there,

I got most of my new racial skills bumped up to lvl5, however not all of them. The skill that was left out was for some reason the Caldari Destoryer lvl5 even though I had Caldari Frigate lvl4.

The following pic shows that I have the Caldari Frigate to lvl4 while the Caldari Destroyer skill is not even injected: http://i.imgur.com/4K3IlOF.png

Patchnotes wrote:
Destroyers skill: a pilot having at least a Racial Frigate skill at 3 on top of Destroyers skill trained will receive the new Racial Destroyer skill at the same level than the old Destroyers skill.
Ex: a player having Gallente Frigate at 3, plus Destroyers at 5 will receive the new Gallente Destroyer skill at 5.

Edit: Picture of all frig/destoryer skills: http://i.imgur.com/dRdUMif.png
mr ed thehouseofed
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#46 - 2013-06-04 13:27:56 UTC
TheBoboNLNL wrote:
My Dessy/BC skills are correct on the eve gate, however I do see a 0x training multiplier in the gallente dessy/BC.
I think it is a visual bug, nothing major.

this. and all racial frigate ,destroyers and cruiser level 4 or 5 . still d/l patch tho

i want a eve pinball machine...  confirming  CCP Cognac is best cognac

Bugsy VanHalen
Society of lost Souls
#47 - 2013-06-04 13:29:07 UTC
Stigman Zuwadza wrote:
CCP TomB wrote:
GoffyDude Davaham wrote:
My undock button is gone. Also, What happened to all the SP I spent training to BC V? I didn't make it, but I thought I would at least get those points back...
PC client.

It got moved to the station service panel.

Sooo now I'm forced to maximize and minimize the Station Services a bajillion times a day because I rarely use the Station Services area. I wish I could close it full stop tbh ...you guys do like adding in extra clicks. What?

you can undock by right clicking on the ship in hanger as well.
CCP RubberBAND
CCP Engineering Corp
#48 - 2013-06-04 13:29:33 UTC
We're investigating the issue with some players not having a racial Battlecruiser or Destroyer skill at level V.

Feel free to poke me on: Twitter

Kaivaja
State War Academy
Caldari State
#49 - 2013-06-04 13:30:20 UTC
crazy0146 wrote:
In the scanner window i am unable to ignore the results, the option is there but nothing happens when i click it.

I'm able to ignore cosmic sigs just like before, but I am unable to ignore cosmic anomalies. The only option available is to hide all anoms. This is not good.
Sephira Galamore
Inner Beard Society
#50 - 2013-06-04 13:31:18 UTC
I wonder if the Caldari issue is related to the fact that in some cases normal BC/Dessie skills got turned into Caldari BC/Dessie books according to the patch notes.
Or has someone noticed the issue with any other race?
Mongo Edwards
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#51 - 2013-06-04 13:31:20 UTC
I can't seem to get graphics to load on more than one client at a time. Whichever one loads first works well and I can see everything but on the other one I just get the "space" background and planets without any stations/ships/structures loading. On the second client I do get ship and station lights appearing though.

I've already tried clearing my cache and it doesn't seem to help :(

Windows 7 SP1
GTX 560
Tara Tyrael
Quantum Anomaly Corporation
#52 - 2013-06-04 13:31:26 UTC
Lord Razpataz wrote:
Tara Tyrael wrote:
Tara Tyrael wrote:
original thread: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=272

Launcher hangs at 0% validation

Laucher log file: http://pastebin.com/Jd1wdtej
running repair.exe : http://pastebin.com/ZYeiuuL9

and feedback from dev that at least you are aware of problem would be nice

Same issue here Cry

yep, so many devs around here, and none has yet commented on this, even though reported at 12:20
GoffyDude Davaham
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#53 - 2013-06-04 13:31:27 UTC
Emptied cache, still Caldari BC 0. Tried getting into a Drake, received error that I needed Caldari BC trained to level 1.
Caldari Cruiser 3 and Caldari Frigate IV were completed weeks ago.
Max Goldwing
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#54 - 2013-06-04 13:31:29 UTC
Does station managers need to activate the new offices before they become avaliable in player owned outposts ?
Rengerel en Distel
#55 - 2013-06-04 13:31:36 UTC
Sherring wrote:
CCP Eterne wrote:

Yes.

With the increase in shiptoasting, the Report timer needs to be shortened.

Rossatron91
Static Volatility
Delectatio Morosa.
#56 - 2013-06-04 13:33:49 UTC
Someone please tell me this:

Before update i could fly Charon

Now i cant it says my Advance spaceship command skill is at lvl 1 and i have caldari freighter at 1

but im sure you need ASC at 5 to get Freighter skill?

Daenna Chrysi
Omega Foundry Unit
Southern Legion Alliance
#57 - 2013-06-04 13:33:53 UTC
CCP Goliath wrote:
Daenna Chrysi wrote:
this is interesting, according to the market I can fly all the command ships now, BUT according to their prerequisites I lack the leadership skills, which are at the lvl they were before the deployment. I figured wrong that you would update the leadership skills to the new lvl as well, but I apparently were wrong. Same with couple other ships. This has a massive potential to cause some interesting database errors

You should still be able to fly the ship itself. Please see the devblog for more details.

Cap pilots reporting similar issues, you should be the same. Please report if you attempt to fly the ship and are unable to do so (though could fly before the patch).

Ok, testing it out to the degree I can.
luna1102
Perkone
Caldari State
#58 - 2013-06-04 13:34:59 UTC
Quote:
News page "EVE Online: Odyssey has been deployed":
Please report any issues with Retribution in this thread; a thread for general feedback is available here.

I think the release is named Odyssey and not Retribution Blink
Max Goldwing
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#59 - 2013-06-04 13:35:38 UTC
Anomalies cant be ignored, only signatures.
Vexitus Maximus
State War Academy
Caldari State
#60 - 2013-06-04 13:36:32 UTC
CCP Eterne wrote:
Vexitus Maximus wrote:
Hello!
I cannot fly Phoenix. Before Odissey I could fly Phoenix well. After patch I cannot.
What it mean, I need some $ to train Phoenix second time?

Bad(

You should be able to still fly the ship. Can you please attempt to board it and report if there are any issues?

Hmmm.. My mistake. Yes, I can. But then I see Phoenix preferences, I see skill, what I dont study. miracle.