These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

What are you up do during the current downtime?

First post First post First post
Author
Praxis Ginimic
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#81 - 2013-06-03 14:26:33 UTC
Played in the gardens with my family, made some bitchin' tacos (as an italian raised in the kitchen, making mexican food is somewhat of an unexpected treat for my fam), then checked the server status, forums, Twitter, etc about 1000 times before giving up and deciding to seduce the little woman.

*pro tip: fresh strawberries + dark chocolate + sweet red wine = best head ever. Have fun Blink
Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#82 - 2013-06-03 14:31:06 UTC
I had to work the whole weekend, no time for videogames even if I wanted.

Came back and am amused how all of you are bitching about not being able to play eve.

Ha, I feel so much better now !

(edit: it wasn't me, I swear Straight )

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Q 5
999 HOLDINGS LLC
#83 - 2013-06-03 15:28:54 UTC

Found my cat...it was dried up and mummified, I think I forget to do something Question
A PowerfulForce
Doomheim
#84 - 2013-06-03 15:48:26 UTC
EmoKidWithKantana wrote:

That's a really funny BR =O

Fuckin Rindon...
Pipernelli Spacemitt
Doomheim
#85 - 2013-06-03 16:14:03 UTC
Went for a round of golf and capped off the morning with a good massage and soak in the jacuzzi.
Had the best duck and steamed veg that has ever crossed my palette, followed by a pint of my favorite local microbrew.
Stopped by the house long enough to ensure I still had a wife and kids, then proceeded down to the dock to work on my sailboat.
Got back to the house just in time for dinner and washed it all down with a torrent of TEST tears.

I know they say money can't buy happiness, but... they're wrong.
xarjin
International Speciality Machines
#86 - 2013-06-03 18:55:08 UTC  |  Edited by: xarjin
Streamed some of the greatest ever eve fan videos on twitch for around 16 to 18 hours while the servers were offline.

http://www.twitch.tv/xartin

Was an honor doing something to keep up eve community morale in those dark times Bear
Enigma55
Olide Miners INC.
#87 - 2013-06-03 18:59:02 UTC
I'm in Oklahoma City cleaning up from the tornados that blew thru on friday night.
Charlie Jacobson
#88 - 2013-06-03 19:00:11 UTC
I watched the first episode of a Swedish sci-fi show called Real Humans on Netflix http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2180271/?ref_=sr_1

To my surprise, it was actually really good, and quite thought provoking.
Melissa Turner
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#89 - 2013-06-03 19:09:59 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:

I have to admit that I did start to play a little Deus Ex: Human Revolution last night before I finally managed to get some sleep.

Big smile

Im so thrilled it to play it ITS FREE TOMORROW For PS PLUS! YES YES YES!
Cage Man
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Pandemic Horde
#90 - 2013-06-03 19:42:35 UTC
I discovered world of tanks and world of planes.. not bad games.. oh and farmville 2. Who'd have thunk it.. there stuff other than eve to do Blink