These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Issues, Workarounds & Localization

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Launcher and webside login areas are in Russian. :(

Author
Kraal Utrecht
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2013-06-02 08:43:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Kraal Utrecht
I see other topic appeared while i made this, so pls connect or delete this post.

Command control, we have a problem.

After todays unsheduled downtime my launcher decided that login section should be in russian despite i have selected english version.
Changing to other languages and back to english do not helps - still in russian.
Reseting launcher setting and clearing cache of launcher did not helped also.

I have decided to report it here and I have noticed that login section when logging to forum also is in russian!

Please advise.
Tuberider
Pothouse Cartel
#2 - 2013-06-02 08:52:16 UTC
Same problem What?
JetCord
FUITA
#3 - 2013-06-02 09:07:30 UTC
yup the launcher was in russian - was afraid that CCP might be invaded and has become CCCP
Geljoran
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2013-06-02 09:29:07 UTC
Same here. All Eve related logins (game launcher, and websites) have this issue.
Kagura Nikon
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2013-06-02 11:54:57 UTC
Same here. Was fearing that some kind of badly made russian originated fake laucnher to log passwords somehow sliped trough my machine security.

"If brute force does not solve your problem....  then you are  surely not using enough!"

Mr Chili Palmer
Empire Assault Corp
Dead Terrorists
#6 - 2013-06-02 12:33:01 UTC
how can this happen when one day its working fine and the next it is not? are there hidden updates been applied?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/emperorbog/evelauncher_zps3c5d8458.jpg

"If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence you ever tried"

"If your boss is getting you down, look at him through the prongs of a fork and imagine him in jail"

Kraal Utrecht
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2013-06-02 12:38:09 UTC
This is some randome issue - no info from officials about it and on my second computer (that is like 15km away from the one I am experiencing on this Russian thing issue) has no such problem whatsoever!
Kosfer
Tadpole's Miscellaneous Endeavors
#8 - 2013-06-02 14:19:41 UTC
Same Issue here...