These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

What the **** seriously

First post
Author
Amanda Midular
The Frog Pond
Ribbit.
#1 - 2013-06-01 21:11:40 UTC
I have done 3 repatches of copies of tranq to get on sisi, but it still doesnt work. I did a pure install of sisi but it ******* doesnt ******* do anything **** you.
This is some stupid ******* ****.
I have been putting all of my effort into this ******* **** so please ******* help me.
I even reinstalled from scratch using the singularity download file at eveonline.com . but no it doesnt work. so **** you. **** this and help me you ******* nretards im also drunk as **** so wtf.

The Nerd Smith

iskflakes
#2 - 2013-06-01 21:12:35 UTC  |  Edited by: iskflakes
umad?

Edit: You should probably mention what the actual problem is, rather than just "help me111!"

-

Amanda Midular
The Frog Pond
Ribbit.
#3 - 2013-06-01 21:13:24 UTC
I have spent almost 4 hours on this ******* **** so **** you if yuou dont help me ******* **** ****,

The Nerd Smith

Tilly Delnero
Doomheim
#4 - 2013-06-01 21:15:11 UTC
Did you follow all of the steps, especially adding the /server:singularity to the shortcut?

I followed them, and haven't had any issues at all connecting. What?
Amanda Midular
The Frog Pond
Ribbit.
#5 - 2013-06-01 21:17:14 UTC
Yes i ******* did i have sdone it like 7 times by now and recoping from tranquality and reinstalled twice so **** you

The Nerd Smith

Arydanika
The Order of Thelemic Ascension
The Invited
#6 - 2013-06-01 21:21:36 UTC
I've never been in before a lock on a thread like this before! Yay! Cool I'm cool now!

Runner of Voices from the Void podcast, Eve Online Pod Pack & DJ on eve-radio.com Sundays at 1800.  Organizer of the ATX Eve Online Meet. ♥

Tilly Delnero
Doomheim
#7 - 2013-06-01 21:26:37 UTC
Amanda Midular wrote:
Yes i ******* did i have sdone it like 7 times by now and recoping from tranquality and reinstalled twice so **** you

Calm down, I wasn't being confrontational. Big smile

I only asked because a lot of people who have issues with connecting miss out one or more of the steps in that guide, or make a mistake in the shortcut edit.

Are you getting an error at all? What happens when you finish those steps and double click the new Sisi shortcut?
dethleffs
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#8 - 2013-06-01 21:39:07 UTC
Ah, I see what your problem is. The solution is quite simple:

You have to *** the ****** in ****** **** and then press ******** ***, ********** just don't forget to ask ****** and pop a bobbo-woobo, the small variant.

It should be ok then.

hth
Alvatore DiMarco
Capricious Endeavours Ltd
#9 - 2013-06-01 22:46:05 UTC
I think there are almost as many stars in this thread as there are in the whole New Eden cluster.

Additionally, it seems that posting while drunk is probably a bad idea.
Kora Ethereal
Ethereal Beings
#10 - 2013-06-02 01:20:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Kora Ethereal
Amanda Midular wrote:
I have done 3 repatches of copies of tranq to get on sisi, but it still doesnt work. I did a pure install of sisi but it ******* doesnt ******* do anything **** you.
This is some stupid ******* ****.
I have been putting all of my effort into this ******* **** so please ******* help me.
I even reinstalled from scratch using the singularity download file at eveonline.com . but no it doesnt work. so **** you. **** this and help me you ******* nretards im also drunk as **** so wtf.

Soo... Go here: http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Singularity
Follow it to the book

THEN go here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=230690&find=unread
Download the launcher, Install, patch, wait, patch some more, update the client, patch agian, ???, Profit.

If this doesn't work, Post a copy of your logfiles on pastebin and reply in the last thread.

inb4lockedthreadcuzccpisjellyattheamountofstarsinasinglepost

Just incase you're lazy:

Windows: Sisi Client Installation

Follow these steps to create a new Sisi client:

• Create a separate folder for your test client ( i.e "C:\evetest")
  • Open your default EVE folder (by default located at "C:\Program Files\CCP" )
  • Delete any .patch and .download files.
  • Copy everything from your original EVE folder (by default located at "C:\Program Files\CCP" ) to the new ("C:\evetest").
  • This step is important, since patching the test client will render it incompatible with the Tranquility server.
  • Create a shortcut for the new eve.exe file inside C:\evetest
  • Right click on the shortcut and select properties, then select the shortcut tab
  • Add /server:Singularity and press OK (Make sure to add a space before the slash (or forward slash))
  • The final look of the Target line would look something like this:
  • "C:\evetest\eve.exe" /server:Singularity
  • Download this
  • Install it to your launcher directory
  • Run your shortcut to "C:\evetest\exe.exe" /server:Singularity
  • Allow it to patch/update then login and click play.
Amanda Midular
The Frog Pond
Ribbit.
#11 - 2013-06-02 11:48:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Amanda Midular
Thank you everyone for helping me.

The main problem is that when booting with sisi shortcut the launcher freezes the loading bar at the bottom and refuses to log me in. I tried running the eveexe instead and that just forces it to patch and returns to loading screen that eventually freezes.

DOing a fresh sisi patch now so we will see how it goes.

The Nerd Smith

Obunagawe
#12 - 2013-06-02 12:08:20 UTC
I want a picture of your face when you saw what you wrote the next day.
Amanda Midular
The Frog Pond
Ribbit.
#13 - 2013-06-02 12:15:31 UTC
Obunagawe wrote:

I spent the night in a cell so no you don't.

The Nerd Smith

Amanda Midular
The Frog Pond
Ribbit.
#14 - 2013-06-02 13:33:19 UTC
CCP Goliath
C C P
C C P Alliance
#15 - 2013-06-02 14:50:45 UTC
Glad you got the ******* problem sorted.

CCP Goliath | QA Director | EVE Illuminati | @CCP_Goliath

JetCord
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#16 - 2013-06-03 10:18:03 UTC
Amanda Midular wrote:
Obunagawe wrote:

I spent the night in a cell so no you don't.

copy of the mugshot pls Twisted