These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Rage Mail I Recieved Not Too Long Ago.

First post
Author
Sishen Gzi
Hellion Support Services
#21 - 2013-06-01 10:09:34 UTC
Nothing wrong with this guy at all, please tell him I'm you and forward him my real life address.

Also surprisingly IBTL
Rebecha Pucontis
Doomheim
#22 - 2013-06-01 10:17:25 UTC
Get his account banned for threatening to kill you in real life. He sounds like a anger filled urchin who has never seen sunlight holed up in his mums basement, so banning his account might help him go outside. :)
Grimpak
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2013-06-01 10:20:39 UTC
ah hatemail. makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside sometimes.

[img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]

[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right

Praetor Meles
Black Mount Industrial
Breakpoint.
#24 - 2013-06-01 11:04:23 UTC
Tempted to email the guy and ask for his stuff. I wonder if he looks back on it in a few days time if he'll feel embarassed? Or will he look back on it and go "job done, showed him"?

Also, in before lock.

[insert random rubbish that irritates you personally] is further evidence that Eve is dying/thriving*

• delete as required to make your point
Hessian Arcturus
Doomheim
#25 - 2013-06-01 11:11:35 UTC
Wow! That dude is one special butterfly...

Either that or its a chick pms'ing. Oh no, never mind you dont make jokes about pms... Period... Big smile

It's human nature to want to explore. To find your line and go beyond it. The only limit, is the one you set yourself.

Jayrendo Karr
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#26 - 2013-06-01 11:17:52 UTC
Considering CCP banned Helicity Boson And Mittens for what they did. I can't imagine they wouldn't so much as bat an eyelash at this guy being banned.
Felicity Love
Doomheim
#27 - 2013-06-01 11:18:36 UTC
... and behold, the earth shook and the heavens parted, and the heavenly chorus sang out as the flaming apparition of the Ban Hammer appeared before them...

"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.   ( Pick four, any four. They all smell.  )

Doc Severide
Doomheim
#28 - 2013-06-01 11:27:40 UTC
This guy sounds like a real whiny sissy. He plays a game like EVE Online then whines when it works as designed...

You really need to report this fewl and I'd consider looking at legal options. Threats like that are crime. I'm guessing he is an unhinged nut case in Real Life.

Then we should all put a Billion ISK bounty on him...

Everyone is always repeating the mantra "Don't Trust Anyone" ad nauseum... If I can't trust the guys I play with, why bother playing with them at all? Fly Solo...

CCP Falcon
#29 - 2013-06-01 16:22:44 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Falcon
The EVE Online forums are not the place for this.

Locked for inappropriate content, profanity, trolling, and breaking pretty much all the rules.

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Previous page12