These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

▲Wormhole Pro Salvaging▲

Author
Dr Agropoly
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#21 - 2013-05-30 11:01:32 UTC
Britta Nolen wrote:
Dr Agropoly wrote:
Note too self:

-Bring 4 bombs

4 bombs or 4 bombers? You won't have enough time to kill with 4 bombs from a single bomber. The torps on the other hand do the job well. Also, remmember, a noctis can fit ECM and combat drones now.

About the aligned advice in a c4 site. If your moving, your losing efficiency. Enough to add up past the cost of a rigged noctis in several sites. I have been ganked once and even then, i wasn't watching dscan or sigs at all, lost a combat ship in a site {much to the hilarity of the stalkers} & was severely drunk at the time.

So you mean you actually have to be serious when posting as well?
Oh, well.
Solo bomb runs are hardly ever a viable strategy and will probably just scratch the paint of whatever the opponent is flying.
In general though pickets are good to have whatever you are doing.
Derath Ellecon
ATRAX.
Shadow Cartel
#22 - 2013-05-30 11:58:15 UTC
Britta Nolen wrote:

About the aligned advice in a c4 site. If your moving, your losing efficiency. Enough to add up past the cost of a rigged noctis in several sites. I have been ganked once and even then, i wasn't watching dscan or sigs at all, lost a combat ship in a site {much to the hilarity of the stalkers} & was severely drunk at the time.

Stop pulling crap out of your @$$.

Just for fun I just finished 2 Barracks, salvaged one sitting still and one aligned. Difference between the two was insignificant (less that 15 seconds for the entire site).

Assuming that all wrecks are in range the only real factor that would make a difference is the tractor time for wrecks you are moving away from, which invariably is offset by the wrecks you are moving towards.

But hey, don't let that stop you. Unsubstantiated blanket statements are the cornerstone off these forums.
Imustbecomfused
Illicit Expo
#23 - 2013-05-31 02:45:42 UTC
Try to use two noctis ships simultaneously. Depending on the level of security you have in your WH, you can get away with running groups of sites, 4 at a time, and then swap your ship and log an alt on too, run two noctis simultaneously. Bookmark one wreck per site, where you are centered within the wreck cluster. I use a 4 salvager and 4 tractor beam setup with salvage rigs on the noctis.
Angsty Teenager
Broski North
#24 - 2013-05-31 03:33:18 UTC
Just build a rorqual in your wormhole and salvage while you do the site.

Lel.
Angrod Losshelin
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2013-05-31 20:34:18 UTC
Salvage drones ftw! Blue loot is only worth about 1/4 in a C4 of your income. If you don't want to fly around and loot them then you don't have to.

Check out my Podcast! My Blog!

Derath Ellecon
ATRAX.
Shadow Cartel
#26 - 2013-05-31 20:43:32 UTC
Angrod Losshelin wrote:
Salvage drones ftw! Blue loot is only worth about 1/4 in a C4 of your income. If you don't want to fly around and loot them then you don't have to.

Closer to 50%. And salvage drones do **** against sleeper BS wrecks.
Oxandrolone
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2013-05-31 21:12:44 UTC
I'm pritty ******* quick at salvaging and made a video for someone in my corp, ill post it here when i get home because its not like its giving out any internal secret strats :D
Previous page12