These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

upcoming expansion SP

First post
Author
Alphea Abbra
Project Promethion
#21 - 2013-05-29 09:36:52 UTC
Goldiiee wrote:
I created a new Toon a month or so ago, immediately trained, all racial Frigs 4, Destroyers 5, Mini cruiser 4, BC 5 and spaceship command 4. So now I am sitting here trying to decide if I should train all the cruiser to 3 (It will only take 18 hours for all 3) or just take the 4.5 mil SP allocation.

Decisions, decisions, decisions
You won't get any SP, since you already get racial Destroyer and Battlecruiser skills.
You'll only gain SP to fly what you could fly before, not to fly what you couldn't fly before.
Grimpak
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2013-05-29 10:26:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Grimpak
Goldiiee wrote:
I created a new Toon a month or so ago, immediately trained, all racial Frigs 4, Destroyers 5, Mini cruiser 4, BC 5 and spaceship command 4. So now I am sitting here trying to decide if I should train all the cruiser to 3 (It will only take 18 hours for all 3) or just take the 4.5 mil SP allocation.

there will be no unallocated SP.

in your case, you will have all racial destroyer skills at 5, matari battlecruiser at 5, and that's it. no extra unallocated SP, no nothing.

so yeah, better train those cruiser skills to 3 if you want all 4 BC at 5.

[img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]

[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right

Ruskarn Andedare
Lion Investments
#23 - 2013-05-29 10:40:37 UTC
Goldiiee wrote:

No meaningful choice there at all - take the cruisers to 3 or you'll miss out (you won't get any SP allocation in that situation)
CCP Eterne
C C P
C C P Alliance
#24 - 2013-05-29 10:42:43 UTC
I have cleared this thread of some trolling.

EVE Online/DUST 514 Community Representative ※ EVE Illuminati ※ Fiction Adept

@CCP_Eterne ※ @EVE_LiveEvents

Previous page12