These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

A small list of items in Jita that will increase in price and then bomb

Author
Vordek Rei
Masters of Mass
#21 - 2013-05-19 01:13:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Vordek Rei
Pffzz its hardly a 10 bil investment, come back when you grow a wallet.
Twisted
Daniel Plain
Doomheim
#22 - 2013-05-19 01:29:52 UTC
this thread might have given me cancer.

I should buy an Ishtar.

Umar Umarhabib
Doomheim
#23 - 2013-05-19 01:59:28 UTC
Angelique Duchemin wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/JgHBZa0.png

Just using buy orders for a chance to get these things at a decent price before I ship it to null. The buy orders will increase in price until they met the sell order prices or I get the supplies I need.

Just a heads up to people before they invest to deeply in rising prices.

This post might be a bit late as I started this morning but... Meh.

Edit: Pardon for disrupting your 0,01 ISK bid market games with actual shopping.

awww that's cute.....you're actually serious =D
Alex Grison
Grison Universal
#24 - 2013-05-19 04:02:56 UTC
Wait a second.

So you are telling me. That if I buy a ton of all of those things that I will make a lot of money?

yes

Xintri Ra'Virr
Yamaguchi-Gumi
#25 - 2013-05-20 07:25:15 UTC
Angelique Duchemin wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/JgHBZa0.png

Just using buy orders for a chance to get these things at a decent price before I ship it to null. The buy orders will increase in price until they met the sell order prices or I get the supplies I need.

Just a heads up to people before they invest to deeply in rising prices.

This post might be a bit late as I started this morning but... Meh.

Edit: Pardon for disrupting your 0,01 ISK bid market games with actual shopping.

Heh, Im not sure why did you came out with this but next time please take into consideration the fact that most of us here do transactions worth tens of Billions on dayly basis so no one is impressed.

Loki Feiht
Pathfinders.
Shattered Freeholds
#26 - 2013-05-20 09:09:46 UTC
Trolls everywhere, not everyone who looks at these threads have 'hundreds of billions' as would be clearly obvious if you spent less time trolling and more time actually reading.

More NPC - Randomly Generated Modular Content thread https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=220858

Jivvust
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#27 - 2013-05-28 01:48:33 UTC
Thank you for posting the thread, and please ignore the greasy basement dwellers who try to fulfill their life dreams by trolling the forums 15/7.

This was a welcome change from the constant stream of scam topics.
Ripblade Falconpunch
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#28 - 2013-05-28 03:02:44 UTC
Xintri Ra'Virr wrote:
Heh, Im not sure why did you came out with this but next time please take into consideration the fact that most of us here do transactions worth tens of Billions on dayly basis so no one is impressed.

Yet somehow can't manage to spell "daily" correctly.

BUTTER MY BUTT AND CALL ME A BISCUIT, I'M IMPRESSED!
Markus Navarro
Osmon Integrated Robotics
#29 - 2013-05-28 12:02:18 UTC
Wait, did someone just use the ''i was only pretending to be ********'' routine unironically ? I tought the EvE player were supposed to be the brains of the MMO market ...

I sell drones and drones accessories.

Felicity Love
Doomheim
#30 - 2013-05-28 14:22:05 UTC
Never saw that coming... someone misrepresenting themselves and/or an issue in a MMO... just flabbergasted. Shocked

"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.   ( Pick four, any four. They all smell.  )

March rabbit
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#31 - 2013-05-28 17:36:53 UTC
EvilweaselSA wrote:
ahahahaha the guy who thinks that 20 taoloses is Big Money is trying to call me poor

you are goon. it already means you are poor.

sorry if you didn't know this already

The Mittani: "the inappropriate drunked joke"

Arch Stanton's Neighbour
Forceful Resource Acquisition Inc
#32 - 2013-05-28 18:10:35 UTC
I must know where is that place where people fly taloses with t1 railguns so i can pay you guys a visit.
Cilgil Arbosa
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#33 - 2013-05-29 15:20:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Cilgil Arbosa
What OP did here is called advertising. He wishes to fill his buy orders as quickly as possible by giving producers, haulers and other traders a hint that there are significant buy orders for T1 ammunition on the jita market currently listed.

Of course, for those of you shuffling hundreds of billions around every day or singlehandedly controling the technetium market, this might sound like peanuts, but for everyone else it might be a good profit opportunity.

For trolls and others with the self-respect and -esteem of a degenerated fruit fly, this is of course a direct chainsaw attack on their e-peen size, I understand that much.
Angelique Duchemin
Team Evil
#34 - 2013-05-29 21:49:23 UTC
Arch Stanton's Neighbour wrote:
I must know where is that place where people fly taloses with t1 railguns so i can pay you guys a visit.

I'm probably the only one but I'd rather take it out with T1 guns than pass on the fleet for three months or so while I train for the T2 guns.

The very sun of heaven seemed distorted when viewed through the polarising miasma welling out from this sea-soaked perversion, and twisted menace and suspense lurked leeringly in those crazily elusive angles of carven rock where a second glance shewed concavity after the first shewed convexity.

EvilweaselSA
GoonCorp
Goonswarm Federation
#35 - 2013-05-30 23:05:22 UTC
Cilgil Arbosa wrote:
What OP did here is called advertising. He wishes to fill his buy orders as quickly as possible by giving producers, haulers and other traders a hint that there are significant buy orders for T1 ammunition on the jita market currently listed.

Of course, for those of you shuffling hundreds of billions around every day or singlehandedly controling the technetium market, this might sound like peanuts, but for everyone else it might be a good profit opportunity.

For trolls and others with the self-respect and -esteem of a degenerated fruit fly, this is of course a direct chainsaw attack on their e-peen size, I understand that much.

anyone manufacturing these things knows that the amounts he's claiming he will buy are such a miniscule amount of total demand that he is irrelevent
Loco Kamikaze
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#36 - 2013-05-31 13:01:06 UTC
hey so if I move more through market than OP, I should get to belittle OP?

that I should worry about losing my hearing is nonsense, because there will always be -=BASS=-

Previous page12