These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Looking for investors who want to make weekly profits.

Author
deeks87 deacon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2013-05-25 11:41:22 UTC  |  Edited by: deeks87 deacon
Hi there, I'm looking for pilots who want to invest in me, I'm currently using all my 5 alts to invest in station trading across all the trade hubs in new Eden. I have been making about 1b per week investing in all sorts of in game items from plex to ammo,
i use the eve mogul website to keep track of my investments and how well I'm doing, so for anyone who is interested in making isk from me can check my progress through there website. I can provide you with weekly reports and you can see how well you investment is doing, i spend about 30 hrs per week on station trading so you will make money no matter what.

1:The minimum investment is 100m and the earliest you can collect on your investment is with 1 week notice.
2:You can get access to my financial reports at any point just in game pm me for it and ill send you a link to the reports .
3: I take 10% of your profits once you decide to collect on them.

I understand there is scams of all kinds in eve and sending a stranger your isk is risky, if you are not 100% sure this may be legit then please don't bother using it. There is no risk of you loosing your isk as i always make isk no matter what so you are guaranteed a return and the longer you leave your investment with me the more it will make you.

Please re post on here for more info or in game pm me thanks..

My latest monthly report >>> http://postimg.org/image/hln8wz2nf/

Those who forget the past, are destined to revisit it! use us for all your insurance needs @  http://igc-eve-online-insurance.webs.com

Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#2 - 2013-05-26 02:53:27 UTC
deeks87 deacon wrote:
Hi there, I'm looking for pilots who want to invest in me, I'm currently using all my 5 alts to invest in station trading across all the trade hubs in new Eden. I have been making about 1b per week investing in all sorts of in game items from plex to ammo,
i use the eve mogul website to keep track of my investments and how well I'm doing, so for anyone who is interested in making isk from me can check my progress through there website. I can provide you with weekly reports and you can see how well you investment is doing, i spend about 30 hrs per week on station trading so you will make money no matter what.

1:The minimum investment is 100m and the earliest you can collect on your investment is with 1 week notice.
2:You can get access to my financial reports at any point just in game pm me for it and ill send you a link to the reports .

I understand there is scams of all kinds in eve and sending a stranger your isk is risky, if you are not 100% sure this may be legit then please don't bother using it. There is no risk of you loosing your isk as i always make isk no matter what so you are guaranteed a return and the longer you leave your investment with me the more it will make you.

You make ~34m/hour on a minimum of two accounts. How much ISK are you trading with atm, your NAV?

What kind of returns can investors excpect and what time period are you looking for them to invest their money for?

Are you providing any kind of collateral for the investor?

No one can be 100% sure that you are 'legit', and a clause like that will probably scare any investors off straight away.
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#3 - 2013-05-26 04:09:02 UTC
1. What Collateral are you offering?

2. See 1.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Felicity Love
Doomheim
#4 - 2013-05-26 04:37:30 UTC
deeks87 deacon wrote:

There is no risk of you loosing your isk as i always make isk no matter what so you are guaranteed a return and the longer you leave your investment with me the more it will make you.

Bernie ! Is that you ? Shocked

"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.   ( Pick four, any four. They all smell.  )

deeks87 deacon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2013-05-26 08:46:56 UTC  |  Edited by: deeks87 deacon
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
deeks87 deacon wrote:

You make ~34m/hour on a minimum of two accounts. How much ISK are you trading with atm, your NAV?

What kind of returns can investors expect and what time period are you looking for them to invest their money for?

Are you providing any kind of collateral for the investor?

No one can be 100% sure that you are 'legit', and a clause like that will probably scare any investors off straight away.

I have 5 alts not 2, i offer no collateral as all my assets are always on the market making profit.
I currently trade with 5b isk of my own money and a few Friends isk about 2 b worth.
The time period is entirely up to the investor, however i do require 1 weeks notice b4 the investments will be returned.
Typical returns depend on the investment , for example investing the min 100m will prob see you get 250m- 300m a week(- my 10%) so the more isk people invest the bigger the returns.

Those who forget the past, are destined to revisit it! use us for all your insurance needs @  http://igc-eve-online-insurance.webs.com

Rual Storge
Beyond Frontier
Pandemic Horde
#6 - 2013-05-26 09:39:37 UTC
I really dont get ppl who seek isk form other to invest and give away their profits or their market knowlage, just keep it all for yoursevle, it takes a while but once you get going you reallly get going....
deeks87 deacon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2013-05-26 10:03:09 UTC  |  Edited by: deeks87 deacon
Rual Storge wrote:
I really dont get ppl who seek isk form other to invest and give away their profits or their market knowlage, just keep it all for yoursevle, it takes a while but once you get going you reallly get going....

I don't mind investing for other pilots i make isk from there profits i take 10% of there profits so we both make isk from it.

I spend about 90% of my time on eve station trading so might as well make money from it.

Cawyn
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2013-05-26 11:06:07 UTC
Rual Storge wrote:

There's nothing wrong with injecting a bit of capital to accelerate one's business, in exchange for a small amount of interest.

However, offering no collateral, weekly return on investment percentages in the triple digits and promising to keep only 10% for yourself?

Obvious scam.
deeks87 deacon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2013-05-26 11:12:53 UTC
Cawyn wrote:
Rual Storge wrote:

There's nothing wrong with injecting a bit of capital to accelerate one's business, in exchange for a small amount of interest.

However, offering no collateral, weekly return on investment percentages in the triple digits and promising to keep only 10% for yourself?

Obvious scam.

Your opinion, you're entitled to it.

The Fukuzawa
New Eden Trade Group
#10 - 2013-05-26 11:19:45 UTC
Good luck to you sir, you will need it.

I cant help but to think you have seen us advertising in one of the main trade hubs. We offer full collateral for borrowed isk, and most players still think we are scammers.

You are doomed to fail mate, might as well quit now.

The Fukuzawa
CEO
New Eden Trade Group

! ! ! New Eden Trade Group is paying monthly interest to investors, contact me if interested ! ! !

If you already assume we are scammers without looking at what we offer objectively, go ahead and F*** off.

Thank you, that is all.

deeks87 deacon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2013-05-26 11:33:57 UTC
The Fukuzawa wrote:
Good luck to you sir, you will need it.

I cant help but to think you have seen us advertising in one of the main trade hubs. We offer full collateral for borrowed isk, and most players still think we are scammers.

You are doomed to fail mate, might as well quit now.

The Fukuzawa
CEO
New Eden Trade Group

Well i got 3 investors since this post so I'm doing ok so far, so there is still that thing trust in existence.

Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#12 - 2013-05-26 16:44:32 UTC
deeks87 deacon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2013-05-26 16:46:59 UTC
point in this?

Sabre Rolf
Doomheim
#14 - 2013-05-26 17:37:40 UTC
deeks87 deacon wrote:
point in this?

I can only guess, but he prolly meant that these kind of low-effort scams should stay where they belong to (jita local)

GL with your business