These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Wormhole PVP Corporation: Recruiting Open [Disavowed]

Author
Forest Archer
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1 - 2013-05-11 15:39:50 UTC
Explorer Corps, a PVP-focused wormhole corporation, is now actively seeking five new pilots to join our ranks. We recruit in small groups to transition potential members smoothly into our corporation, and the alliance in which we serve. During this introduction time, you will fly on combat ops with friendly and dedicated pilots... learning the ropes and becoming part of a larger team.

About Explorer Corps
www.explorercorps.com/

Explorer Corps is a proud member of Disavowed., and formerly executor/founder of Narwhals Ate My Duck and member of Exhale/Polarized. Originally founded in EVE during the summer of 2003, Explorer Corps has existed as an entity by itself and also part of larger organizations in EVE online and other games. (Mechwarrior, E&B) Recently, we have reactivated our base EVE corporation to expand our ranks and reunite old friends.

Disavowed.
disavowed.eve-kill.net

Disavowed. is a mercenary alliance operating from wormhole space that spans key timezones and handles specialized PvP contracts. Our alliance resides mainly in wh space, combining infrastructure to make life easier for our corporations. As part of a developed and established community, members can participate in PvP and/or PvE opportunities as they happen.

The Environment
Wormhole space gives you the ability to experience most types of combat on demand. We regularly have openings to both lowsec and nullsec, which can be freely roamed. We also have a persistent connections, which we regularly roll to get PVP and also find lucrative wormholes to invade. We also occasionally coordinate with other wh and nullsec alliances for combined operations.

Fleet Doctrines
Our fleets are generally high-performance deadspace and faction-fit armor or shield T3 fleets with a variety of gang-support roles. We fit to the best of our ability, and our tactics are designed along those lines. There is also a ship replacement plan available to full members.

ISK Opportunities
Our resources are unlimited. If you have the motivation to accumulate wealth on the side while focusing on pvp, you will be able to achieve those goals.

Contacts:
Please reach out to us if you feel you may be a right fit and we would happy to chat with you. As a corporation, we are interested in finding the right pilots to become part of this team from both sides. We are not selling anything, nor will you get the impression we are used car salesman.

Public Channel: "EXCRP"

You may also contact: Loci Monsta, Forest Archer or Anita1 directly by convo or evemail.

We are looking to recruit up to 5 players.

Always willing to help all you have to do is ask, though if you're in the other fleet I may not help the way you want. Just a heads up. Pub Channel: Lost Souls Trading Post

Forest Archer
State War Academy
Caldari State
#2 - 2013-05-12 05:15:07 UTC
Bump
Still looking for pilots.

Always willing to help all you have to do is ask, though if you're in the other fleet I may not help the way you want. Just a heads up. Pub Channel: Lost Souls Trading Post

Forest Archer
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3 - 2013-05-13 02:21:19 UTC
Not all spots have been filled at this time.

Forest Archer
State War Academy
Caldari State
#4 - 2013-05-17 23:36:02 UTC
Bumping for the heck of it.

Forest Archer
State War Academy
Caldari State
#5 - 2013-05-18 19:10:51 UTC
Still looking for quality players

Loci Monsta
Electronic Warfare Command - Senior Warriors
#6 - 2013-05-18 20:31:30 UTC
nice

Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologize for making me this way.

Forest Archer
State War Academy
Caldari State
#7 - 2013-05-20 17:28:12 UTC
Slots are full but still willing to talk to people.

Betalyrae
Doomheim
#8 - 2013-05-24 18:17:49 UTC
Looking for two more...
Gunnar Williams
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2013-05-24 20:24:25 UTC
Bump for w-bros
Loci Monsta
#10 - 2013-05-25 22:54:26 UTC
Still looking

Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologize for making me this way.

Betalyrae
Doomheim
#11 - 2013-05-27 00:46:19 UTC
One open...
Betalyrae
Doomheim
#12 - 2013-05-30 11:16:31 UTC
Still looking to fill one more position.
Betalyrae
Doomheim
#13 - 2013-06-05 15:07:21 UTC
Looking!
Ultimage
State War Academy
Caldari State
#14 - 2013-06-07 01:31:37 UTC
still looking for interested pilots.
Ridic Poison
The Graduates
The Initiative.
#15 - 2013-06-07 02:13:49 UTC
I am interested. i have sent a evemail to one of the people you have listed.
Fatal pewpew
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2013-06-07 04:05:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Fatal pewpew
always interested, but feel my low sp may be an issue, week away from fully fitting a hound, then finishing up t2 fitting hurricane. currently make all my isk via trade and am looking for pvp, hoping to run bombers and learn them inside and out with the occasional bc when needed.

so i guess what kind of requirements do you have for this, assuming due to small numbers i won't meet them, but may as well risk it.

would note that less than 5% of my isk is liquid, as most is tied up in different trades, i have the isk for my hulls fits and ammo.
Fatal pewpew
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2013-06-07 19:45:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Fatal pewpew
double post Shocked
Forest Archer
State War Academy
Caldari State
#18 - 2013-06-08 05:33:45 UTC
Always willing to chat with people so feel free to mail, chat, or hang out in our public channel EXCRP.

Betalyrae
Doomheim
#19 - 2013-06-09 03:08:43 UTC
We are willing to chat, plus we have cookies. Real cookies, and not false cookie promises to gather CSM votes.
Loci Monsta
#20 - 2013-06-11 00:45:31 UTC
Forest Archer wrote:
Explorer Corps, a PVP-focused wormhole corporation, is now actively seeking five new pilots to join our ranks. We recruit in small groups to transition potential members smoothly into our corporation, and the alliance in which we serve. During this introduction time, you will fly on combat ops with friendly and dedicated pilots... learning the ropes and becoming part of a larger team.

About Explorer Corps
www.explorercorps.com/

Explorer Corps is a proud member of Disavowed., and formerly executor/founder of Narwhals Ate My Duck and member of Exhale/Polarized. Originally founded in EVE during the summer of 2003, Explorer Corps has existed as an entity by itself and also part of larger organizations in EVE online and other games. (Mechwarrior, E&B) Recently, we have reactivated our base EVE corporation to expand our ranks and reunite old friends.

Disavowed.
disavowed.eve-kill.net

Disavowed. is a mercenary alliance operating from wormhole space that spans key timezones and handles specialized PvP contracts. Our alliance resides mainly in wh space, combining infrastructure to make life easier for our corporations. As part of a developed and established community, members can participate in PvP and/or PvE opportunities as they happen.

The Environment
Wormhole space gives you the ability to experience most types of combat on demand. We regularly have openings to both lowsec and nullsec, which can be freely roamed. We also have a persistent connections, which we regularly roll to get PVP and also find lucrative wormholes to invade. We also occasionally coordinate with other wh and nullsec alliances for combined operations.

Fleet Doctrines
Our fleets are generally high-performance deadspace and faction-fit armor or shield T3 fleets with a variety of gang-support roles. We fit to the best of our ability, and our tactics are designed along those lines. There is also a ship replacement plan available to full members.

ISK Opportunities
Our resources are unlimited. If you have the motivation to accumulate wealth on the side while focusing on pvp, you will be able to achieve those goals.

Contacts:
Please reach out to us if you feel you may be a right fit and we would happy to chat with you. As a corporation, we are interested in finding the right pilots to become part of this team from both sides. We are not selling anything, nor will you get the impression we are used car salesman.

Public Channel: "EXCRP"

You may also contact: Loci Monsta, Forest Archer or Anita1 directly by convo or evemail.

We are looking to recruit up to 5 players.

We are also looking for Like minded Corperations to join our alliance

12Next page