These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Post-Odyssey Carebear Confusion

First post
Author
Galaxy Pig
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#1 - 2013-05-25 17:09:50 UTC
I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait to visit the bookmarks I have in certain Highsec ice-belts immediately after Odyssey goes live.

I plan to shepherd the lost carebears I find wandering in dismay toward the New Order. I will claim responsibility for the missing ice, and from the pieces of their broken, disillusioned psyches, I will rebuild them. I will teach that it was their bot-aspirant behavior that led to this shattering of their snow-globes, and I will show them a new way, a better way, a code-compliant way.

What are your plans for Odyssey?

Highsec is owned by players now. Systems 0.5-1.0 are New Order Territory. All miners and other residents of Highsec must obey The Code. Mining without a permit is dangerous and harmful to the EVE community. See www.MinerBumping.com

Le Badass
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2013-05-25 17:10:41 UTC
To re-master use of the d-scanner if that changed (too lazy to read dev blogs in detail).
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#3 - 2013-05-25 17:34:53 UTC
Galaxy Pig wrote:

I will continue to watch the New Order flounder and cry for attention as they become even less relevant that they already are.

Mr Epeen Cool
J3ssica Alba
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2013-05-25 17:37:58 UTC
Galaxy Pig wrote:

I will eat a bacon sandwich and think about you.
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.  Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature, I am useless
Ptraci
3 R Corporation
#5 - 2013-05-25 17:42:38 UTC
Galaxy Pig wrote:

I will wait in low sec ice belts for all the miners to show up...
GreenSeed
#6 - 2013-05-25 18:02:00 UTC
99% of the people warping to bookmarks come odyssey will be bots.
Kewso
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#7 - 2013-05-25 18:33:15 UTC
to continue afk ice mining
Galaxy Pig
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#8 - 2013-05-25 21:44:39 UTC
Egregious, even your avatar is AFK!

Highsec is owned by players now. Systems 0.5-1.0 are New Order Territory. All miners and other residents of Highsec must obey The Code. Mining without a permit is dangerous and harmful to the EVE community. See www.MinerBumping.com

EvEa Deva
Doomheim
#9 - 2013-05-25 21:53:06 UTC
messing with miners sounds scary and dangerous
Marlona Sky
State War Academy
Caldari State
#10 - 2013-05-25 21:53:49 UTC
I'm curious. With the new directional scanner changes, will it be challenging for bots to program it? Any pre-Odyssey bot tears on their forums yet?
De'Veldrin
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2013-05-25 22:06:33 UTC
I pretty much intend to do what I am doing now then, only it will be then then, not now then.

De'Veldrin's Corollary (to Malcanis' Law): Any idea that seeks to limit the ability of a large nullsec bloc to do something in the name of allowing more small groups into sov null will inevitably make it that much harder for small groups to enter sov null.

Sarmatiko
#12 - 2013-05-25 22:17:47 UTC
T3 ships in high-sec complexes. Pirate
Felicity Love
Doomheim
#13 - 2013-05-25 22:34:48 UTC
Galaxy Pig wrote:

To go right on enjoying the fruits of other pilot's labours, as always. THAT will never change, because human nature never changes. Duh.

Blink

"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.   ( Pick four, any four. They all smell.  )

Jarod Garamonde
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2013-05-25 22:41:08 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
Galaxy Pig wrote:

I will continue to watch the New Order flounder and cry for attention as they become even less relevant that they already are.

Mr Epeen Cool

Three New Order guys showed up in Poinen and started demanding protection money from all the miners. I undocked my Talos and told them all "PLEASE.... please open fire on a miner, in my system."

Not a single Catalyst was seen in space for the next three days, despite Ophidia Black's attempts to intimidate me and convince me that his combat record was more win than mine. So much better, in fact, that he stayed docked up and declined my duel requests, even when I was in an Incursus.

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
Skeln Thargensen
Doomheim
#15 - 2013-05-25 23:00:46 UTC
hopefully being able to cut about w-space quicker and find more targets Pirate

forums.  serious business.

Galaxy Pig
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#16 - 2013-05-26 01:21:00 UTC
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:
Galaxy Pig wrote:

Mr Epeen Cool

Three New Order guys showed up in Poinen and started demanding protection money from all the miners. I undocked my Talos and told them all "PLEASE.... please open fire on a miner, in my system."

Not a single Catalyst was seen in space for the next three days, despite Ophidia Black's attempts to intimidate me and convince me that his combat record was more win than mine. So much better, in fact, that he stayed docked up and declined my duel requests, even when I was in an Incursus.

Does not realize how stupid it is to try to duel a -10 suicide ganker.

This is the face of carebear ignorance people, luckily every day our agents are in the field working to educate them.

Bane Veradun
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2013-05-26 02:09:07 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
Galaxy Pig wrote:

Mr Epeen Cool

I stopped watching after James dropped the ball and made himself look like a tool (more so than usual) in front of one and all. I didn't realize the "New Order" was still chugging along...how...brave of them.

Hi.

Setaceous
Nexus Prima
#18 - 2013-05-26 02:16:01 UTC
Galaxy Pig wrote:
Jarod Garamonde wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:
Galaxy Pig wrote:

Mr Epeen Cool

Does not realize how stupid it is to try to duel a -10 suicide ganker.

This is the face of carebear ignorance people, luckily every day our agents are in the field working to educate them.

The fact that an "ignorant carebear" attempted to engage in some PvP with your "field agents" and they all ran away and hid, shows that the "ignorant carebear" is indeed well educated about your "tactics" and could probably challenge them while flying around in his pod and still not have to face a single one of them.
Mulani Askiras
Doomheim
#19 - 2013-05-26 02:23:19 UTC
New Order is about a big as joke as the chicken little plex conspiracy theorists. The mere fact that people give New Order any credence is hilarious. They'd like to be like goons but can't even manage a glimmer in the dying flame of the goons.

They were in Brape recently and they were as pathetic as always. All bark, no bite, and delusional as ever.
Charlie Jacobson
#20 - 2013-05-26 02:28:11 UTC
I'll put 100k bounties on all the newcomers and educate them on how the bounty system works. \o/
12Next page