These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

new stuff to add to eve

First post
Author
UrberSoilder
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1 - 2013-05-22 00:13:43 UTC
I always see smuggler gates in in missions and sites ect. They need to make them so you can prob down smuggler gates that you can find and can use them and they all need to lead to null sec wich would be cool like you would think a real smuggler route would take you and only have smuggler gates in low sec no high sec for all those damn worthless care bears so low sec has a little something more
Xercodo
Savage Moon Society
#2 - 2013-05-22 00:16:04 UTC
UrberSoilder wrote:
I always see smuggler gates in in missions and sites ect. They need to make them so you can prob down smuggler gates that you can find and can use them and they all need to lead to null sec wich would be cool like you would think a real smuggler route would take you and only have smuggler gates in low sec no high sec for all those damn worthless care bears so low sec has a little something more

Wormholes

Or were you not aware that wormholes could bridge from any known space as well?

The Drake is a Lie

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#3 - 2013-05-22 00:16:47 UTC
Thread has been moved to Features & Ideas Discussion.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#4 - 2013-05-22 00:17:29 UTC
I too have wondered about smuggler gates. CCP should really do more with them. id suggest making them smaller too...you know..for us bomb oriented individuals.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

UrberSoilder
State War Academy
Caldari State
#5 - 2013-05-22 13:46:30 UTC
UrberSoilder wrote:

yes I know about wormholes but they need make smuggler gates any how lead to some were and can be used and whs don't always go any were good smuggler gates should like maybe a hidden npc outpost in a different system like null or another low sec area
Danika Princip
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#6 - 2013-05-22 23:17:48 UTC
Why?
Mara Rinn
Cosmic Goo Convertor
#7 - 2013-05-23 14:05:21 UTC