These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

best or worst riddle of all?

First post
Author
aoe dps
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2013-05-20 15:35:59 UTC  |  Edited by: aoe dps
what have i got in my pocket?

i am a posting alt. "He doesn't believe in taking into consideration any facts that might detract from his argument"

Bethan Le Troix
Krusual Investigation Agency
#2 - 2013-05-20 15:50:03 UTC
Exhumers on Machinaw: 1% reduction in cycle time per level.

On a separate note it sounds like you're afk mining. And with three Machs all running virtually untanked as with 2x T2 + 1x T1 Ice Harvester Upgrades there isn't going to be much CPU left for tanking modules Sounds like a ripe target for a disco bomber.

This wasn't a troll - merely a smidgeon of friendly advice to point out the error of your ways.
Danni stark
#3 - 2013-05-20 16:47:17 UTC
check your implants on miner A.
aoe dps
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2013-05-20 17:47:05 UTC  |  Edited by: aoe dps
Bethan Le Troix wrote:

. . . all running virtually untanked as with 2x T2 + 1x T1 Ice Harvester Upgrades there isn't going to be much CPU left for tanking modules Sounds like a ripe target for a disco bomber.
. . .

COME AT ME BRO!

i am a posting alt. "He doesn't believe in taking into consideration any facts that might detract from his argument"

Danni stark
#5 - 2013-05-20 17:51:24 UTC
aoe dps wrote:
I've checked the implants on Toon A, the most skilled, and I just can't figure it out!

the maths suggests he's missing a yeti.
aoe dps
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2013-05-20 17:56:58 UTC
heh; well i can't be aksed to do the math; but thats what i thought too. problem is I'm looking at the implant in his head right now; Inherent Implants 'Yeti" Ice Harvesting IH-1005 What?

Danni stark
#7 - 2013-05-20 18:00:59 UTC
aoe dps wrote:
heh; well i can't be aksed to do the math; but thats what i thought too. problem is I'm looking at the implant in his head right now; Inherent Implants 'Yeti" Ice Harvesting IH-1005 What?

between the butchery of the English language and your laziness, i have no interest in helping you beyond what i already have. although i'm pretty sure i know what it is now.
aoe dps
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2013-05-20 18:01:49 UTC
lol **** move.

Danni stark
#9 - 2013-05-20 18:05:59 UTC
welcome to eve.
aoe dps
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2013-05-20 18:07:14 UTC
you're so edgy and original Roll

Danni stark
#11 - 2013-05-20 18:11:42 UTC
and my lasers cycle faster than yours :P
Mari Hata
Main Street Crafts and Goods
#12 - 2013-05-20 19:00:39 UTC
Bethan Le Troix wrote:
Sounds like a ripe target for a disco bomber

Given his name... Lol

♫ ♪ ♪

ISD LackOfFaith
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#13 - 2013-05-20 23:17:09 UTC
The OP has blanked out his post and the thread appears to have run its course. Locked.

ISD LackOfFaith

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to Eve Mail or anything other than the forums.