These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

OOPE Pinup Calender application thread

First post
Author
Graygor
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#161 - 2013-05-19 10:39:11 UTC
Loco Kamikaze wrote:
perfect, Indah.

I got ladies sending me pics of themselves in their underwear.

well, men too. but nevermind that part

You know you love it.

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#162 - 2013-05-19 10:51:37 UTC
Loco Kamikaze wrote:
perfect, Indah.

I got ladies sending me pics of themselves in their underwear.

well, men too. but nevermind that part

Just bear in mind that there won't be enough universe to run to if you disappoint us. Twisted
Loco Kamikaze
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#163 - 2013-05-19 11:44:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Loco Kamikaze
this is a joy. I want random capsuleers messaging you, asking where you got yourself onto a calendar. tell 'em OOPE

therapy.

Indah, I did a google search for "EVE Capsuleer Boobs" hoping to find a shortcut for deleting their bras. instead, I found Ishtanchuk in the results.

And yes Graygor, somehow looking at stacked men isn't so bad. how odd Lol

say, would you happen to know the name of this capsuleer? if they show up in full-body view that way, it would be a huge help.

that I should worry about losing my hearing is nonsense, because there will always be -=BASS=-

Zoe Kaltana
Kaltana Industries
#164 - 2013-05-19 12:14:43 UTC
Loco Kamikaze wrote:
say, would you happen to know the name of this capsuleer? if they show up in full-body view that way, it would be a huge help.

That's former "boob brigade" member Cynter DeVries. But I fear this was only a temporarily bug that ccp already fixed.
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#165 - 2013-05-19 12:26:03 UTC
Loco Kamikaze wrote:
this is a joy. I want random capsuleers messaging you, asking where you got yourself onto a calendar. tell 'em OOPE

therapy.

Indah, I did a google search for "EVE Capsuleer Boobs" hoping to find a shortcut for deleting their bras. instead, I found Ishtanchuk in the results.

Hah, funny! Lol (But disappointing if someone thinks the picture will match the search)

Quote:
And yes Graygor, somehow looking at stacked men isn't so bad. how odd Lol

Well, the model boobs are not good, they're just the bra model without the bra texture = uncanny valley the size of Valles Marineris. I recall there was a nude glitch at some point, but dunno wether someone recorded it.
jason hill
Red vs Blue Flight Academy
#166 - 2013-05-19 12:29:26 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
kk. then on the word of mr. dietrich...

april showers bring may...tunas?Lol

and yes micheal. i find it difficult to blend video game images with rl images usually. particulary HD type images. rendering the lighting helps some. blur tool. airbrush. but it's tough to get that fake look out of the video game part of the image. black and white, like in the images i've done in this thread, helps some too. puts things on more of an even keel colorwise. i figured sepia would be more of the same sort of results. i might give sepia a whirl on my next attempt.

Yikes... Marilyn Manson lookalike? Really? Ugh

YUK ! dude it looks like a boss eyed transexual Shocked
Loco Kamikaze
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#167 - 2013-05-19 12:37:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Loco Kamikaze
uncanny valley the size of Valles Marineris.

LolLolLolLol

zoe, thanks for the info--thankfully, everything is under control

I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts
There they are, all standing in a row
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head
Give them a twist a flick of the wrist
That’s what the showman said

that I should worry about losing my hearing is nonsense, because there will always be -=BASS=-

Graygor
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#168 - 2013-05-19 12:47:20 UTC
Cant wait to see what you do with me. Big smile

"I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." - Kenneth O'Hara

"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commissar "Cake" Kate

Commissar Kate
Kesukka
#169 - 2013-05-19 12:52:16 UTC
After struggling with the CE, angles, proportions, poses and so, here are my gurrls so you pick what better suits you:

Yiole left side
Yiole right side
Yiole looking ahead
Yiole looking left
Yiole looking right

Indah left side
Indah right side
Indah looking ahead
Indah looking left
Indah looking right

I didn't planned to make the side views, until I accidentally turned Indah to her right side... and well, that's too hot to be ignored so I redid Yiole's set and added the side views. Also now the proportions are about right, and specially they look right.

Nice, they got a little better cleavage then Kate on the frontal view. Cool
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#170 - 2013-05-19 13:09:36 UTC
Commissar Kate wrote:
After struggling with the CE, angles, proportions, poses and so, here are my gurrls so you pick what better suits you:

Yiole left side
Yiole right side
Yiole looking ahead
Yiole looking left
Yiole looking right

Indah left side
Indah right side
Indah looking ahead
Indah looking left
Indah looking right

I didn't planned to make the side views, until I accidentally turned Indah to her right side... and well, that's too hot to be ignored so I redid Yiole's set and added the side views. Also now the proportions are about right, and specially they look right.

Dunno about Indah as I haven't touched her in two years, but the last time i resculpted Yiole I drew her breasts as close as the creator allows b/c i was aiming at some glorious cleavage. Anyway that's relative as the base itself won't move, rather what shifts it's the base-nipple angle.
Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#171 - 2013-05-19 13:37:38 UTC
Loco Kamikaze wrote:
is it ok if... Yiole and Indah are in March together?

they're similar themes, and I can't easily fit that into what I have planned for Random McNally

Hmmmm, this could be interesting....

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#172 - 2013-05-19 13:39:35 UTC
Commissar Kate wrote:

Yiole left side
Yiole right side
Yiole looking ahead
Yiole looking left
Yiole looking right

Indah left side
Indah right side
Indah looking ahead
Indah looking left
Indah looking right

Dunno about Indah as I haven't touched her in two years, but the last time i resculpted Yiole I drew her breasts as close as the creator allows b/c i was aiming at some glorious cleavage. Anyway that's relative as the base itself won't move, rather what shifts it's the base-nipple angle.

Can confirm Yiole's glorious cleavage.

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Commissar Kate
Kesukka
#173 - 2013-05-19 13:46:58 UTC
Random McNally wrote:
Commissar Kate wrote:

Yiole left side
Yiole right side
Yiole looking ahead
Yiole looking left
Yiole looking right

Indah left side
Indah right side
Indah looking ahead
Indah looking left
Indah looking right

Can confirm Yiole's glorious cleavage.

http://i5.minus.com/i56eCWwAfj2yZ.PNG still the best I'v got.
Loco Kamikaze
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#174 - 2013-05-19 14:22:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Loco Kamikaze
Graygor wrote:
Cant wait to see what you do with me. Big smile

Random McNally wrote:
Hmmmm, this could be interesting....

oh, there will be envy.

now that I have the plan figured out, I just have to clean up the sections, make the latex wet, and get the rains to remove their underwear.

Rain6636
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#175 - 2013-05-19 14:22:46 UTC
trust me, loco, the latex is already wet
Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#176 - 2013-05-19 16:20:16 UTC
Lol, this thread is awesome ^^

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Zoe Kaltana
Kaltana Industries
#177 - 2013-05-19 17:18:45 UTC
And the answer to all of your questions is: ...latex...lot's of...wet...latex

Oh excuse me, did I just said that out loud? Oops
Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
#178 - 2013-05-19 17:27:36 UTC
jason hill wrote:
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:

and yes micheal. i find it difficult to blend video game images with rl images usually. particulary HD type images. rendering the lighting helps some. blur tool. airbrush. but it's tough to get that fake look out of the video game part of the image. black and white, like in the images i've done in this thread, helps some too. puts things on more of an even keel colorwise. i figured sepia would be more of the same sort of results. i might give sepia a whirl on my next attempt.

ahaha!

hey, the artist sculpts with the clay she has. i can't help that the host model has a forehead like a bowling ball. maybe i should have taken my own toons screenshot bald and i wouldn't have had to depend on the hosts natural features so much...

Shocked hmmm! idea!
Reuben Johnson
Gal-Min Industries
#179 - 2013-05-19 17:50:02 UTC
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:
jason hill wrote:
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:

ahaha!

hey, the artist sculpts with the clay she has. i can't help that the host model has a forehead like a bowling ball. maybe i should have taken my own toons screenshot bald and i wouldn't have had to depend on the hosts natural features so much...

Shocked hmmm! idea!

All this time and not one Stinky Tuna or Feminine Fresh joke...Im terribly dissapointed in OOPE today.
Rain6635
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#180 - 2013-05-19 17:57:29 UTC
because it's been decided this thread is fit to live

Rainf1337 on Twitch