These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Collectors Edition on Amazon

First post
Author
Nariya Kentaya
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#181 - 2013-05-14 03:00:32 UTC
Kristopher Arione wrote:
a bit o/t but seriously CCP, if DUST was on PC id play it,,,, but I'm not going to buy a $300 hunk of scrap to play one game.....

To eb fair to the PS3, it does have the kingdom hearts games, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, aswell as a couple other games, being enough for me to justify buying one.
Gogela
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#182 - 2013-05-14 05:07:29 UTC
I'll send anyone who evemails me a valid DUST code a cool 10 mil in EvE. Big smile

Signatures should be used responsibly...

Kristopher Arione
Dromedaworks inc
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#183 - 2013-05-14 05:42:44 UTC
Gogela wrote:
I'll send anyone who evemails me a valid DUST code a cool 10 mil in EvE. Big smile


change that M to a B and I'll consider it
Syrinx Arktemis
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#184 - 2013-05-14 07:31:30 UTC
Just got both a DUST 514 and Eve code.
Nariya Kentaya
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#185 - 2013-05-14 07:32:11 UTC
woopwoop got my codes
Kristopher Arione
Dromedaworks inc
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#186 - 2013-05-14 07:40:05 UTC
Nariya Kentaya wrote:
woopwoop got my codes



FINALLY!!!!!
Zifrian
The Pannion Domin
Ghostbirds
#187 - 2013-05-14 12:34:19 UTC
Yep, got mine too!

Maximze your Industry Potential! - Download EVE Isk per Hour!

Import CCP's SDE - EVE SDE Database Builder

Cobreean Lassk
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#188 - 2013-05-14 13:39:18 UTC
Works.

You will be able to redeem the following items the next time you log into EVE Online:

1x Nefantar Thrasher Ship


-Lassk


Whats the DUST code going for? Pirate
Issler Dainze
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation
The Honda Accord
#189 - 2013-05-14 17:15:26 UTC
Also got my codes! Thanks Spitfire for getting this sorted!

Issler
Gogela
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#190 - 2013-05-14 17:32:13 UTC
Confirmed. DUST514 code - check. EvE code - check. Thanks CCP! Big smile

Signatures should be used responsibly...

Mercedes Chance
GDC Enterprises
#191 - 2013-05-14 20:07:27 UTC
Just before midnight (EST) the DUST code arrived. 3 AM today (EST) the EVE Code arrived. Hooray Beer!
George K'ntara
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#192 - 2013-05-15 01:35:37 UTC
Are we only supposed to be getting the pre-order items now?

Are the other items the golden pod, gnosis bpc, etc, and the Dust dropsuits and weapons coming at a different time?
Gogela
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#193 - 2013-05-15 07:04:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Gogela
George K'ntara wrote:
Are we only supposed to be getting the pre-order items now?

Are the other items the golden pod, gnosis bpc, etc, and the Dust dropsuits and weapons coming at a different time?

The rest of that smack comes when the package ships. Nobody gets those other codes before then... Smile

P.S. better train your Amarr dropsuits...Pirate

Signatures should be used responsibly...

IDGAD
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#194 - 2013-05-16 20:20:18 UTC
Still no code herp derp amazon/CCP.
Maximus Andendare
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#195 - 2013-05-16 20:41:11 UTC
CCP Spitfire wrote:
Maximus Andendare wrote:

seriously, can't I get some clarification on the Collector's Edition questions I had a few days ago? I can't find the answers anywhere on your website, and its holding up my decision to purchase it.


If it's about the permanence of the Golden Pod, then I'll ask the development team to answer that question, but we will be releasing dev blogs with a lot of information about the Collectors Editiok and it's contents.
Thank you so much for the response! I'll await the response from the Devs. I do like the Golden Pod idea; I just don't know if I want to be stuck with it forever.

Enter grid and you're already dead, destined to be reborn and fight another day.

>> Play Eve Online FREE! Join today for exclusive bonuses! <<

CCP Spitfire
C C P
C C P Alliance
#196 - 2013-05-17 07:18:19 UTC
Right, so apologies once again for the delay, but the preorder codes on Amazon should be working correctly now. Information on the preorder bonuses will be added to the product description page shortly. If you haven't received your code, please contact Amazon directly, and if you experience any problems with code activation, file a petition with our customer support.

International shipping is enabled, so if the official EVE Store does not deliver to your country, feel free to preorder it on Amazon (link); in addition to that it is also available on Amazon.de.

We will be releasing much more information on the Collectors Edition and its contents in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

George K'ntara wrote:
Are we only supposed to be getting the pre-order items now?

Are the other items the golden pod, gnosis bpc, etc, and the Dust dropsuits and weapons coming at a different time?


Yes, you just get the Nefantar Thrasher and the Amarr drop uplink when you preorder; the rest of the items are delivered via a code that comes in the Collectors Edition box.

CCP Spitfire | Marketing & Sales Team @ccp_spitfire

Irebura
#197 - 2013-05-17 22:04:31 UTC
This is a 10 year collection edition. People that would most appreciate it are those who have been playing the game for some time. Or, at the very least, current players. I find this:

"60 days of paid game time when you create a new account in EVE Online "

to be a kick in the nuts to those players. We are spending $150 and CCP is not even willing to allow us to add those 60 days of gametime to our existing accounts. Of course, I already bought the package, and I would do it again, but I just find it gross on CCP's part.
Gogela
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#198 - 2013-05-17 22:28:48 UTC
Irebura wrote:
This is a 10 year collection edition. People that would most appreciate it are those who have been playing the game for some time. Or, at the very least, current players. I find this:

"60 days of paid game time when you create a new account in EVE Online "

to be a kick in the nuts to those players. We are spending $150 and CCP is not even willing to allow us to add those 60 days of gametime to our existing accounts. Of course, I already bought the package, and I would do it again, but I just find it gross on CCP's part.

It's because they know you, Irebura. They know you well... and they know you haven't been doing your part. You haven't been telling your non-EvE playing friends about EvE, have you Irebura? I think it's time to do your part for the cause, Irebura. You need to find one of your friends, sell them on EvE, and then give them your 60 day new account time card. Come on board for the big win. Big smile

Signatures should be used responsibly...

George K'ntara
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#199 - 2013-05-18 00:22:38 UTC
CCP Spitfire wrote:
Right, so apologies once again for the delay, but the preorder codes on Amazon should be working correctly now. Information on the preorder bonuses will be added to the product description page shortly. If you haven't received your code, please contact Amazon directly, and if you experience any problems with code activation, file a petition with our customer support.

International shipping is enabled, so if the official EVE Store does not deliver to your country, feel free to preorder it on Amazon (link); in addition to that it is also available on Amazon.de.

We will be releasing much more information on the Collectors Edition and its contents in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

George K'ntara wrote:
Are we only supposed to be getting the pre-order items now?

Are the other items the golden pod, gnosis bpc, etc, and the Dust dropsuits and weapons coming at a different time?


Yes, you just get the Nefantar Thrasher and the Amarr drop uplink when you preorder; the rest of the items are delivered via a code that comes in the Collectors Edition box.



Thanks for the reply!

So next month right? Lol
Azure Moonlight
Atomic Core Industries and Science
#200 - 2013-05-20 23:08:16 UTC
Pre-ordered from amazon.de yesterday, but no codes so far. How does this work or does it work at all from german amazon?

Yay 10 years! :D