These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

EVE related night terrors - did you have some ?

Author
Darkmus Zay
Bedlam.
#21 - 2011-11-03 17:03:02 UTC
Nephilius wrote:
I have had a recurring dream where I am in a Rifter out in Nulsec, always about six jumps from Hisec, trying to avoid the natives, warp bubbles and whatnot. But instead of heading for the safety of hisec, I always zoom around in Nul, trying to make some moneys and maybe get some kills before I get killed. I don't know the systems involved, but its generally a tube route.

I live in hisec now, so I'm not sure what those dreams are all about. It's always the same though, everytime.

I have had something similar, both in the "Stuck-somewhere.can't-get-out" and the "I-Need-To-make-more-isk" categories.
Florestan Bronstein
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#22 - 2011-11-03 17:05:03 UTC
Nephilius wrote:
I have had a recurring dream where I am in a Rifter out in Nulsec, always about six jumps from Hisec, trying to avoid the natives, warp bubbles and whatnot. But instead of heading for the safety of hisec, I always zoom around in Nul, trying to make some moneys and maybe get some kills before I get killed. I don't know the systems involved, but its generally a tube route.

I live in hisec now, so I'm not sure what those dreams are all about. It's always the same though, everytime.

it's your destiny

Nyreanya
Serenity Labs
#23 - 2011-11-03 17:13:39 UTC
I've had some absolutely beautiful dreams about eve, and some anxiety ones. Most involve flying a large, dark ship (orca/freighter/carrier) in a belt or near a planet. Sometimes I'm being chased by something, sometimes I'm hunting something. Usually desperately trying to find an object to warp to before it's too late. I usually wake up thinking "man, I wish eve looked like that."

[/sarcasm]

Marl Xun
Xun Armaments Corporation
#24 - 2011-11-03 17:18:28 UTC
To date, I've had three.

The first I was in null sec at a gate. Pirates were ransoming my pod and I was trying to convince them to let me go. At the same time, I was trying to find a way out of null sec and my autopilot was saying it was over 3000 jumps away.

Second, I was flying around in an area of space where there were strange towers laid out in a 3D cube configuration for hundreds of kilometers. space around me was completely black, with no nebulae or stars. I know there were others out there, and I could also see rats on my screen, but nothing was attacking me. Not scary, per say, but very dark, creepy and ominous.

The third, I was acting point for a freighter a corpie was flying through low sec. I was trying to get him out, but he kept doing the wrong thing. First he warped to the wrong gate, then jumped through before I sounded the all clear. It ended with me looking with frustration at the killboard where his death was registered.
Baphommet
State War Academy
Caldari State
#25 - 2011-11-04 13:21:21 UTC
Hmm. I dreamed I sent an ammo order or something to a corpmate via in-game mail. The original message was composed in a Windows -Word- file that had pre-existing content in it. I accidentally copy\pasted the whole document instead of just the order part and mailed my corpie some 'delicate' links and information. The next day I had cops at my door and got my ass thrown in jail. Lol

Sounds funny now, but I spent that Sunday morning panicking in my bed during an hour long semi-awake phase. not cool. Straight

Dorian Wylde
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#26 - 2011-11-04 13:37:02 UTC
One of the defining characteristics of a night terror is that you don't remember anything about it, let alone that it even happened.

Other than that, no, no nightmares about eve for me.
Previous page12