These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Redacted]

Author
Xuixien
Solar Winds Security Solutions
#1 - 2013-05-06 21:56:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Xuixien
Thank you for your time.

This character is going to be sold and I'm going to start my own solo corp.

Sad that on an MMO the easiest and most profitable way to play is by yourself.

o/

Epic Space Cat, Horsegirl, Philanthropist

Maveric7911
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2013-05-06 22:45:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Maveric7911
You would fit perfectly with us "to a tee of what we are trying to recruit right now".

Our Post:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=197478&find=unread

Our Chat Chan in game:
.VE Pub

I would prefer to chat in game with you than make a mega post here.
SCoftheWrG
Wraithguard.
#3 - 2013-05-06 22:48:48 UTC
Cephelange du'Krevviq
Gildinous Vangaurd
The Initiative.
#4 - 2013-05-07 01:26:11 UTC
Xuixien-
You've had a much more interesting EVE career than I have, for sure. I represent Hephaestus LLC, a primarily PvP corp that's a member of Fatal Ascension alliance. We're a member of the CFC, whom I'm sure you've heard of by this point. I mention it up front, as that's a dealbreaker for some.
Now, that tells you our corp name and what alliance/coalition we're part of, but that doesn't tell you about us, the Heph'ers. We started as a high-sec mission running/carebear corp, and got introduced to PvP via a wardec. From there we moved to a low-sec pipe in Amarr space, as the head of the Gryphon League alliance. After cutting our teeth in that pipe, it was decided we were ready to try out nullsec, and we moved our alliance to the Syndicate region. While we had plenty of fights, truthfully, we were challenged facing off against an array of powerful alliances. After searching around, we decided to gather folks from within that alliance into Hephaestus LLC and apply to join a larger alliance. We were accepted into Get Off My Lawn alliance, and proved ourselves to be a very effective and valued member of that alliance. Recently, though, it was decided we needed to head a slightly different direction, and sadly traded our gnome hats in, and moved to the Fatal Ascension alliance.
We are primarily US TZ pilots, Eastern and Pacific, particularly. Our members come from a variety of backgrounds. We enjoy a relaxed atmosphere on comms and want our members to feel at ease. We definitely understand the demands of real life; I'm a full-time college student, myself, as well as the primary caregiver for an 8 and a 4 year old. We do not expect you to alarm clock in for fleets, etc. We do our best to treat you, the member, how we want you to treat us, the corporation - with respect. We don't recruit for quantity, we recruit for quality; you could have over 100 million SP, but if the attitude/outlook doesn't fit, we don't want you. We need pilots that understand that being a team player is important, just as we understand you aren't just a number or a drone.
Right now, our biggest challenge is getting settled into our new home and getting to know our new alliance-mates. We're having to cut some folks off the roster to ensure we are presenting the alliance with the clearest possible picture of our capabilities. We are trying to focus on firming up relations within the corp and ensuring we are living up to our members' expectations of us. We often will do corp roams, or if we're feeling particularly carebearish, sometimes have fleets organized around PvE activities. That being said, we are first and foremost a PvP corp, and if a PvP op is called, expect all able to hop into that fleet to do so.
I apologize for the wall of text; I hope I've answered your questions, or at least have a good foundation set down. Please feel free to join our recruiting channel, Lame Greek Gods, and/or to read up on our recruiting post, which has more specifics laid out as to what we are looking for. Please consider us as an option; I really do think you'll like what we can offer.
I wish you success in your search, no matter where you wind up.

Regards,
Ceph

"I am a leaf on the...ah, frak it!"

heyjoe52
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#5 - 2013-05-07 01:43:44 UTC
Hey man! I promise my only copypasta is for the link to our generic thread with all our info. I know what it's like to get bored in game, but if you are looking to find a home where you can talk to some absolutely ridiculously funny people that will get you hot dropping your pants while being involved with some of the most fun pvp I've had in my 9 year on and off again eve career. I leave the game, but always return for these guys.

Recruitment Post
Sanderton
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2013-05-07 09:32:59 UTC
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=231319&find=unread
We are small wormhole corp living out of a C3 w/ 0.0 static only.

We do everything and nothing. PVP/PVE/anything we feel like doing. Check our recruitment video in the link I posted.
We might be just the thing you need.
Xanos Xellos
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2013-05-07 21:27:31 UTC
hey there, yes I know you don't want copy-pasta but every time I type something up I basically type up the same thing but in a different way haha.

I'd like to invite you to my corp Absolute Massive Destruction. We live out in null with Cult of war and N3.

It doens't matter where you have been or what you have done, only where you are going and what you are doing.

yes we are small and very young. We used to be much larger and we are trying to rebuild. Our KB sucks ass and we don't have much to offer. But if you were to join us then that would be one step closer to us getting stronger.

There is plenty of PVP opportunity here if that is what you want to do, we also have our own SOV space that you can do everything that you want to do in.

anyway, https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2778389#post2778389 if you want to read a little bit more. And if you have any questions please feel free to convo me or send me an EVE mail.

our largest obsticale right now is getting members and participating more in alliance events and coalition fleets.

We also have a public chat room at ~AMD~

Hope to hear from you soon
Have fun and fly safe!

~Xanos Xellos
Xuixien
#8 - 2013-05-10 01:39:29 UTC
Still looking.

Just fearless
State War Academy
Caldari State
#9 - 2013-05-10 05:49:02 UTC
DTHi

Part of test alliance please ignore.
DTHI is 7 years old.
old guard still logs in and plays.
Leadership that listens to what the members want to do.
this corp is based around what makes the game fun for you.(most fun i have ever had in eve)
60/40 US/EU
this is a game RL comes first.
thick skin is a must we are a very laid back

More info about us.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2684868#post2684868

If you want to have a talk then drop me a mail
Angelic Resolution
The Arcanum
#10 - 2013-05-10 08:44:00 UTC
You don't seem like enough of a nutbar imo =(
Xuixien
#11 - 2013-05-10 21:57:42 UTC
Heh, still looking. Roll

Gotta read the fine print, people.

Xuixien
#12 - 2013-05-12 15:55:30 UTC
Lots of time wasters out there.

Still looking.

Mane Frehm
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#13 - 2013-05-12 20:39:50 UTC
Not going to give you a song and dance, and not going to copy and paste.

If you are looking for small gang PvP in losec and null sec, we`re a good fit - most active from 0500 to downtime. Your current character would be just fine; curious as to what you`ll use if you sell it. BTW, Suicide ganking can be both hilarious and profitable...but you knew that.
Xuixien
#14 - 2013-05-13 01:29:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Xuixien
Not a single person who replied to my thread actually read my post.

Time wasted in interviews, filling out applications, etc only to get rejected for something that was included in my original post in the first place: 10 hours

Time it would have taken each ****-stain to read my post: 5 minutes.