These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

So are the Goons spacerich enough to buy Echelon Entertainment?

Author
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#1 - 2013-05-10 20:49:50 UTC
http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/kaalakiota-to-sell-echelon-entertainment-assets-to-cover-debt/ Lol
Any other corps been up for sale? ( I seem to recall a few been ransomed before like RED (or was it BLUE?) was )

An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Ryu Ibarazaki
Doomheim
#2 - 2013-05-10 21:02:28 UTC
Huh. Is this a roleplaying thing? Or is it part of the plot of one of the EVE novels? Not entirely sure what I'm looking at.

Malak Dawnfire
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#3 - 2013-05-10 21:17:27 UTC
Yes.
HostageTaker
Band of Freelancers
#4 - 2013-05-10 21:24:06 UTC
WTF! Hey! If I want some fake news, I'll turn on the TV and listen to FOX News.

ffs....

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Titans on fire outside "The Alamo" of NOL-M9. I watched massive Super Capital fleets glitter in the dark near the BKG-Q2 gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...  Time to die.

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#5 - 2013-05-10 21:25:59 UTC
Has Kaalakiota been Enron:ed? I suppose those fancy black paintjobs cost more to make than they sell for… P
DarthNefarius
#6 - 2013-05-10 21:38:55 UTC
Tippia wrote:
Has Kaalakiota been Enron:ed? I suppose those fancy black paintjobs cost more to make than they sell for… P

YEP basically Heth has bankrupt Kaalakiota to pay for Caldari State's military might & is threatening nationalizing Caldari corps
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Bozz Hawk
State War Academy
Caldari State
#7 - 2013-05-10 21:48:13 UTC
HostageTaker wrote:

ffs....

spreading liberal douchery to all the corners of space. Roll
Robus Muvila
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#8 - 2013-05-10 23:07:01 UTC
The most expensive fluff IN THE UNIVERSE!

TMC Senior Developer http://themittani.com - Because EvE has needed a proper news site for ages

Ken 1138
State War Academy
Caldari State
#9 - 2013-05-10 23:14:19 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:
http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/kaalakiota-to-sell-echelon-entertainment-assets-to-cover-debt/ Lol
Any other corps been up for sale? ( I seem to recall a few been ransomed before like RED (or was it BLUE?) was )

How much is it selling for? Seriously I'll buy it and run it!

This could be the start of player owned NPC assets.
DarthNefarius
#10 - 2013-05-10 23:15:04 UTC
Robus Muvila wrote:
The most expensive fluff IN THE UNIVERSE!

So I take it TMC then will be bidding for all Echelons Entertainments fluffers Lol
Helushka Bodaway
EDENCOM Section 7
EDENCOM DEFENSIVE INITIATIVE
#11 - 2013-05-10 23:19:22 UTC
HostageTaker wrote:
WTF! Hey! If I want some fake news, I'll turn on the TV and listen to ABC, CNN, MSNBC.

ffs....

Fixed that for you...
Gulliver Kilmister
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2013-05-10 23:38:27 UTC
Goons bought CCP 6 years ago, so yes.
Robus Muvila
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#13 - 2013-05-11 00:27:27 UTC
Gulliver Kilmister wrote:

Coming this Christmas

EvE: Gooncarna

TMC Senior Developer http://themittani.com - Because EvE has needed a proper news site for ages

Andski
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#14 - 2013-05-11 00:33:37 UTC
Yes, loyalties will be paid to our wallet (from yours) every time your jukebox plays a different song from the soundtrack.

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Incindir Mauser
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#15 - 2013-05-11 00:50:49 UTC
Robus Muvila wrote:
Gulliver Kilmister wrote:

Coming this Christmas

EvE: Gooncarna

Where Walking in Station is mandatory and you pay GSF for the privilege of sitting on your own couch.
DarthNefarius
#16 - 2013-05-11 00:59:07 UTC
Andski wrote:
Yes, loyalties will be paid to our wallet (from yours) every time your jukebox plays a different song from the soundtrack.

Goons are bringing back the Jukebox? Big smile EvE has sound?!?!?!?! Shocked
Tuttomenui II
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2013-05-11 02:05:27 UTC
HostageTaker wrote:

ffs....

FOX is more real than the rest but less real than Eve Online news =). You know its bad when in game news is more real than real news.
Darius JOHNSON
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#18 - 2013-05-11 06:41:43 UTC
nice thread man
Skorpynekomimi
#19 - 2013-05-11 07:49:12 UTC
Confirmed that I'm looking to buy studio space.

I have a collection of 'livestock', and I'm interested in making them pay for their keep. Exotic dancers (female), Janitors, Militants, and a few other types. Maybe I can have them do a talk show with the frozen corpses I keep finding?

Economic PVP

Kult Altol
The Safe Space
#20 - 2013-05-11 08:23:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Kult Altol
HostageTaker wrote:

ffs....

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL EDGY!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/520/691/c9a.png

I wonder what sources these enlightened fox bashes get their news from.

[u]Can't wait untill when Eve online is Freemium.[/u] WiS only 10$, SP booster for one month 15$, DPS Boost 2$, EHP Boost 2$ Real money trading hub! Cosmeitic ship skins 15$ --> If you don't [u]pay **[/u]for a product, you ARE the [u]**product[/u].

12Next page