These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

[VIDEO] Warbirds

Author
Draciste
Everyone vs Everything
#21 - 2013-05-07 17:41:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Draciste
Guados
Everyone vs Everything
#22 - 2013-05-07 21:31:08 UTC
Omg! That was good ! really enjoyed it... Thanks

2nd in NEW EDEN OPEN TOURNAMENT My PvP Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/Guadossss

mama guru
Yazatas.
#23 - 2013-05-08 01:37:26 UTC
I lost it when scooter started playing at pirate invasion.

Well done.

EVE online is the fishermans friend of MMO's. If it's too hard you are too weak.

Aznwithbeard
OMGROFLSTOMP
#24 - 2013-05-08 02:24:15 UTC
nice vid, liked the cap chain, smart idea.

OMGROFLSTOMP

"We sort of mean business 75% of the time"

BadAssMcKill
Aliastra
#25 - 2013-05-08 10:18:52 UTC
Raven stronk
kraiklyn Asatru
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2013-05-09 17:46:56 UTC
Would watch again. If only for epic music and flashbacks to some great times.
Zeta Kalin
Large Rodent Hunters
#27 - 2013-05-10 21:37:13 UTC
Awesome, surprised at how hard you hit some sub BS targets.
Logan Durandal
Matari Exodus
#28 - 2013-05-14 16:25:58 UTC
Thanks for the kind comments guys. Uploaded to youtube aswell and edited into first post. As always I still recommend dl´ing from eve-files due to heavy compression.
Xlop Udan
E-Baba
#29 - 2013-05-15 09:16:14 UTC
Something that you don't see too often ... Awesome video :)
Bruce Kemp
Best Kept Dunked
Train Wreck.
#30 - 2013-05-19 11:52:29 UTC
Good video. Big smile
Amaladis
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#31 - 2013-05-26 19:10:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Amaladis
Do you have a walkthrough for The Blockade as well?
W0lf Crendraven
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#32 - 2013-05-26 21:39:36 UTC
It baffles me how you manage to find that many retards, killing any propless torpship really isnt hard at all and a 2.5k tank isnt that much either. Good video (didnt like the marley cover tho).

And carry some javelins for gods sake.
Logan Durandal
Matari Exodus
#33 - 2013-05-27 12:37:19 UTC
W0lf Crendraven wrote:
It baffles me how you manage to find that many retards, killing any propless torpship really isnt hard at all and a 2.5k tank isnt that much either. Good video (didnt like the marley cover tho).

And carry some javelins for gods sake.

So I would normally not start argueing the finer points regarding my videos but I think this comment needs a response seeing that the first line is directed to the ones I fought rather then my own piloting. Also please remember that English isn´t my first language so if my tone when writing is not being nice I´d like to blame that :)

First of all I think you´re being extremely unfair to the people we fought in the video. To call someone ****** for engaging what is believed to be a ship flown only by carebears is merely careless imo. Who would honestly see a raven and think "-hmm, full pvp-fit on that one I´m sure" as opposed to "-lol highsec carebear in the wrong system, we´ll show him some real pvp"?

Now I´m sory I have to spell this out but the thing is, that is the point I´m trying to make: it doesn´t matter what you fly or the numbers in eft. In EVE today everyone is so sure of their knowledge or that the general perception of a ship is correct that they will act blindly to that perception. I´m pretty sure noone would have engaged me and Jaster should we have been in hypes, just because of hypes being thought of as extrmely well tanked ships.

And... javelins? Really? For slinging torps with less damage further than 30km or what? You are aware that javelin torps don´t hit smaller targets more easily I hope. I should also point out that an active tanked ship needs as many cap charges as possible in its cargo, hence filling it with unnecessary amounts of the games largest ammo-type for no reason being quite counter-productive.

But thanks for the comment and I hope I don´t sound to harsh, O/
W0lf Crendraven
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#34 - 2013-05-27 15:22:16 UTC
Javelins to hit any smart targets that know how to kite (i.e if that curse would have been smart it could have sat at 35 forever and been a major pita for you). And im not blaming their willingness to engage, im blaming their unableness to engage you in any smart way, losing ships to a propless ship that cant put any hard tackle past 15km is just plain bad, im calling them retards because any smart person could have esily forced you through (or bumped you away with a non agressing ship and then killed you).
Gigolo Jo
Matari Exodus
#35 - 2013-05-28 18:45:01 UTC
Finally I found some time and patience to watch this. Really nice. One of your best videos. Nothing too experimental. Just tanking to the limits and killing stuff. Music was quite good (no comment on the Scooter song). You seem to adapt my style of using music form some famous movies or series. But the genre of music did not fit to each other so well. Anyhow still excellent movie and your editing improved over the last movies a lot I think.

My past video(s): DRONE HARASSMENT My latest video**: **V.Ex.o.R.

BBQ FTW
The Hatchery
SL0W CHILDREN AT PLAY
#36 - 2013-05-28 21:00:34 UTC  |  Edited by: BBQ FTW
Quote:
It baffles me how you manage to find that many retards

there is something magical about amarr lowsec.

I have seen something like 4-5 memorable clips of "tanky BS/CS vs gatecampers" located in gonditsa alone
Daneel Trevize
Give my 11percent back
#37 - 2013-05-28 21:25:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Daneel Trevize
BBQ FTW wrote:
amarr [non-FW] lowsec, gonditsa
R.I.P.
AFAIK the Spring moon war in the area has killed it all.
Miriam Sasko
Matari Exodus
#38 - 2013-05-28 21:49:24 UTC
Gigolo Jo wrote:
(no comment on the Scooter song)

Well, I guess I'm at fault there. Logan asked for the most cheesy songs we could think of. The first I came up with I reserved for future use, because it actually is great, and this was the second...

Latest Video: The Graf Spee Legacy

l0rd carlos
the king asked me to guard the mountain
#39 - 2013-07-25 17:26:10 UTC
I like it!

Youtube Channel about Micro and Small scale PvP with commentary: Fleet Commentary by l0rd carlos

SyntheticSins
Swamp Panthers
SONS of BANE
#40 - 2013-07-25 22:38:53 UTC
Thuroughly enjoyed.
Previous page123Next page