These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

In-Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Mine Teck's Fate Voting Thread

Author
Thunder Rushing
Doomheim
#41 - 2013-05-06 10:53:58 UTC
99 Votes for No.
1 for Strawberry. Because strawberrys are tasty.

And here somebody should say that democracy is dead.
Daniel Plain
Doomheim
#42 - 2013-05-06 11:16:04 UTC
[ X ] NO, he is an impenitent Code violator and resistance communications network backbone, and he should be ganked and/or bumped on sight as is proper under the Code.

code violation is not a minor offense. i promote a zero tolerance policy towards strawberries.

I should buy an Ishtar.

Small Beer
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#43 - 2013-05-06 12:17:38 UTC
15 shares and I'm putting the full weight of them behind....

[ X ] Yes

Only because I believe that in his heart of hearts, Mine Teck wants to be a good, code-compliant miner. Given all the effort that the Supreme Protector has put into rehabilitating this individual I think it would be a shame not to give him one last chance to show that he truly wishes to be at one with The Code.

So my vote comes with a caveat, if Mine Teck will agree to pilot and self-destruct a mining Skiff before a convocation of New Order Agents then I believe he will have truly shown repentance for his flagrant disrespect to The Code and to the Saviour of Highsec. Subsequent to his self-immolation I should be glad to welcome him into the New Order fold with open arms.

Mine Teck, if you agree to these terms, then you have my "Yes" vote. Please post your acceptance in this thread.

You have TWENTY ONE and ONE QUARTER hours to respond, or my vote goes STRAWBERRY.
Von Keigai
#44 - 2013-05-06 12:28:32 UTC
This strawberry don't hunt.

10 shares say:

[X] NO, he is an impenitent Code violator and resistance communications network backbone, and he should be ganked and/or bumped on sight as is proper under the Code.

vonkeigai.blogspot.com

Maleficas
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#45 - 2013-05-06 17:52:23 UTC
My 10 votes are for STRAWBERRY

Maleficas [REPO.] Security Officer http://www.repo-corp.net/ Recruitment is OPEN 

Novus Terra
Perkone
Caldari State
#46 - 2013-05-06 20:55:25 UTC
[X] NO, he is an impenitent Code violator and resistance communications network backbone, and he should be ganked and/or bumped on sight as is proper under the Code.

666 Shares.

EvilweaselSA
GoonCorp
Goonswarm Federation
#47 - 2013-05-06 22:27:46 UTC
weaselior has cast his 300 votes via evemail for NO
Lolmer
Merciless Reckoning
#48 - 2013-05-07 06:04:24 UTC
The Vote

Should Mine Teck be treated as a member of the New Order family in good standing?
[ 100 ] NO, he is an impenitent Code violator, resistance communications network backbone, and he should be ganked and/or bumped on sight as is proper under the Code.

[ 50 ] He can run where he's highest when he picks up STRAWBERRY.
enterprisePSI
#49 - 2013-05-07 17:45:45 UTC
[ ✔] NO, he is an impenitent Code violator, resistance communications network backbone, and he should be ganked and/or bumped on sight as is proper under the Code.

The tears of the many, outweigh the tears of the few. Or the one. enterprise-psi©

Bruce Bayne
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#50 - 2013-05-08 22:09:23 UTC
[ X] YES, he probably paid for mining permits to begin with, and he has already been through enough of an ordeal.

I will use all my 69 shares to safe Mine Teck. He has shown courage and endurance. So in my eyes he deserves the blessing of James 315. But only under the following conditions:

-Mine Teck recognizes James 315 and the new order of highsec the legal saviours of highsec
-Mine Teck must update his bio and write something in it regarding strawberrys
-Mine Teck provides the great services he offered to "the resistance" to the new order

Mine Teck, together we can achieve big things and together we will all enjoy this beautiful game!

HUZZAH!
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#51 - 2013-05-09 00:05:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Erotica 1
I tried to reason with Mine Teck in a private convo, but sadly he went into a fit of rage. I suggested that if he make a sizable investment into the New Order of around 2b or so plus permits and acceptance of the Code, that perhaps all could be forgiven.

I did get a puzzling evemail from him stating that if the shareholder vote results in demanding he join the New Order he would do it. I didn't see that as a choice.

With all that being said, as I've promised before, I reserve my 12,000 shares for James 315 to vote as he sees fit.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

James 315
Experimental Fun Times Corp RELOADED
CODE.
#52 - 2013-05-09 01:43:52 UTC
Results posted in the OP and discussed in this post on MinerBumping.

Spoiler alert: OUCH!
Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#53 - 2013-05-09 03:07:55 UTC
And so justice (NO) prevails over the troll option (STRAWBERRY).

I'm oddly disappointed at this turn of events.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Previous page123