These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

A guy came to my house and almost was shot

Author
Haulin Gneiss
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2011-11-03 00:51:31 UTC
I have been playing eve for 2 years. I am mostly a high sec pilot and I do venture to null sec on occasion. Eve life has taught me that almost anyone will gank you for your exotic dancers and that 22 year olds with the napoleon complex will put you in clone between red tube sessions.

So anyway, knowing my eve experience, last night this guy is nocking at my door with all of my lights off. I answer thinking it's the hot MILF neighbor needing help and it's some a hole selling magazines. My first thought and reaction is this is a gate camp and I need to f this guy off. I mean, if my wife and kids were home alone they would be screwed. After a few "no thank you's" the guy wouldn't leave and my sense of 1.0 security was threatened. I pulled the shotty and told the idiot to get the f off the property. he left and I think he somehow knew that 0.0 space effed up his sale of magazines....long live eve.
babymuncho
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2011-11-03 00:57:05 UTC
So you weren't interested in helping him out of a jam by buying magazines? He must be a Jita merchant.
mkint
#3 - 2011-11-03 00:57:52 UTC
Haulin Gneiss wrote:
the hot MILF neighbor

That would have turned the whole incident into a real tragedy.

Other than that, yeah, people who knock on the front door usually probably deserve to be shot anyway.

Maxim 6. If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.

Amro One
One.
#4 - 2011-11-03 01:59:16 UTC
Get a door bell.

And you just admitted to cheating on your wife.
Herr Wilkus
Aggressive Salvage Services LLC
#5 - 2011-11-03 02:08:35 UTC
If we had more people like you, we wouldn't have to deal with AHs knocking on our doors anymore. Especially girl scouts.
Renan Ruivo
Forcas armadas
Brave Collective
#6 - 2011-11-03 02:12:31 UTC
I like when girl scouts knock on my door at night

The world is a community of idiots doing a series of things until it explodes and we all die.

SilentSkills
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2011-11-03 02:16:08 UTC
Renan Ruivo wrote:

i don't like what you are insinuating
David Grogan
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2011-11-03 02:30:00 UTC
Haulin Gneiss wrote:
I have been playing eve for 2 years. I am mostly a high sec pilot and I do venture to null sec on occasion. Eve life has taught me that almost anyone will gank you for your exotic dancers and that 22 year olds with the napoleon complex will put you in clone between red tube sessions.

So anyway, knowing my eve experience, last night this guy is nocking at my door with all of my lights off. I answer thinking it's the hot MILF neighbor needing help and it's some a hole selling magazines. My first thought and reaction is this is a gate camp and I need to f this guy off. I mean, if my wife and kids were home alone they would be screwed. After a few "no thank you's" the guy wouldn't leave and my sense of 1.0 security was threatened. I pulled the shotty and told the idiot to get the f off the property. he left and I think he somehow knew that 0.0 space effed up his sale of magazines....long live eve.

was he a goon?

Everytime you buy something that says "made in china" you are helping the rising unemployment in your own country unless you are from china, Buy locally produced goods and help create more jobs.

Stan Smith
State War Academy
Caldari State
#9 - 2011-11-03 02:35:55 UTC
had a snow storm over weekend guy was shoveling snow outside, so i shot him and mined the snow myself. concord never showed up. on an unrelated note, i have a court date next tuesday

☻/ /▌ / \ This is Bob, post him into your forum sig and help him conquer the forums.

Haulin Gneiss
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2011-11-03 02:38:20 UTC
Stan Smith wrote:
had a snow storm over weekend guy was shoveling snow outside, so i shot him and mined the snow myself. concord never showed up. on an unrelated note, i have a court date next tuesday

classic.
Nyio
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2011-11-03 02:40:27 UTC
Headline in some future magazine:
ONLINE GAME MADE MAN SHOOT VISITOR AT HIS HOME
Zleon Leigh
#12 - 2011-11-03 02:47:21 UTC
SilentSkills wrote:
Renan Ruivo wrote:

He likes to buy cookies and cake. What are you thinking?

Incarna - Newest business example of mismanaged capital. CCP - Continuing to gank independent PI producers every day

PvP's latest  incentive program ** Unified Inventory **  'Cause you gotta kill something after trying to use it

Gank Award MC
Doomheim
#13 - 2011-11-03 04:21:33 UTC
Zleon Leigh wrote:
SilentSkills wrote:
Renan Ruivo wrote:

Maybe he was hoping to be guided on girls.

6 BILLION reasons to screw miners. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=299031

ShadowFire15
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#14 - 2011-11-03 04:45:51 UTC
Zleon Leigh wrote:
SilentSkills wrote:
Renan Ruivo wrote:

I think I'm not alone in wanting my cookies and cake at night. all hail the cookie deliverers, the girl scouts.

[i]Stan Smith had a snow storm over weekend guy was shoveling snow outside, so i shot him and mined the snow myself. concord never showed up. on an unrelated note, i have a court date next tuesday[/i]

Sir Substance
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2011-11-03 05:33:42 UTC
ShadowFire15 wrote:
Zleon Leigh wrote:
SilentSkills wrote:
Renan Ruivo wrote:

I think I'm not alone in wanting my cookies and cake at night. all hail the cookie deliverers, the girl scouts.

No kidding. The number of times I've thought "man, its 1am and I could really use some cake right now" and a girl scout has totally failed to show up and service my needs. Its shameful, I tell you. What happened to capitalism?

The beatings will continue until posting improves. -Magnus Cortex

Official Eve Online changelist: Togglable PvP. - Jordanna Bauer

Kengutsi Akira
Doomheim
#16 - 2011-11-03 05:52:46 UTC
mkint wrote:
Haulin Gneiss wrote:
the hot MILF neighbor

That would have turned the whole incident into a real tragedy.

Other than that, yeah, people who knock on the front door usually probably deserve to be shot anyway.

How I move to answer the door with colicitors

*ding dong*

*rack the shotgun*

They have a tendancy to leave unless theyre REALLY desperate

"Is it fair that CCP can get away with..." :: checks ownership on the box ::

Yes