These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

EVE Online: Retribution 1.2 Feedback

First post
Author
CCP Gargant
C C P
C C P Alliance
#1 - 2013-05-07 09:56:25 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Eterne
EVE Online: Retribution 1.2 and DUST 514 Uprising have been successfully deployed on Tranquility on May 6th, 2013.

With Retribution 1.2 capitals and ship hangars along with other entities receive the V3 treatment along with a host of fixes. Uprising brings with it further realizations of the EVE Online // DUST 514 link as planetary conquest in the Molden Heath region will start when DUST mercs have settled into the new build.

This thread is for general feedback. If you encounter any issues please use the Retribution 1.2 issues thread here.

Enjoy EVE Online: Retribution 1.2!

CCP Gargant | EVE Universe esports Coordinator

Kor'el Izia
#2 - 2013-05-07 10:32:30 UTC
Great looking ships! What remains to be V3'ed now?
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#3 - 2013-05-07 10:35:30 UTC
IS PRETTY.

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2013-05-07 10:45:38 UTC
Kor'el Izia wrote:

As far as I know just T3s, station exteriors, and other structures.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

Sarmatiko
#5 - 2013-05-07 11:00:34 UTC
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
Kor'el Izia wrote:

As far as I know just T3s

T3's already V3'ed.
Only Jove ships (excluding SoCT and Capsule) an Talocan are not V3'ed.
Garviel Tarrant
Beyond Divinity Inc
Shadow Cartel
#6 - 2013-05-07 11:03:15 UTC
Uhm..

Are the Gallente caps some sort of evil twisted joke or did the Gallente federation simply run out of paint?

BYDI recruitment closed-ish

Malleus Sicarius
FinFleet
Northern Coalition.
#7 - 2013-05-07 11:20:13 UTC
everything is looking fine now .. i like it very much ... but what bout the patch today (07.06.13) ?! .. i cant see the patch notes ...

Romeo Deluxe
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#8 - 2013-05-07 11:24:22 UTC
Quite astonishing how that upgrade for the hangers impacted the look of the game. Big smile Also the ships flying by in the corridor off in the distance was a very nice touch.
mr ed thehouseofed
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2013-05-07 11:25:40 UTC
WTF.... my mackinaw was dirty like a mining ship should be Big smile then some bugger washed the damn thing and its all shiny X. all jokes aside station hangers look great Big smile. i park my ship so i can watch all the other ships coming and going . job well done ccp Big smile

i want a eve pinball machine...  confirming  CCP Cognac is best cognac

Trit
Constructive Influence
Brothers of Tangra
#10 - 2013-05-07 11:25:52 UTC
Just out of curiosity, has the bpo's for the cap ships been modified? Yesterday you still needed the capital launcher components to build a ship that had no launchers anymore lolz.

Shine on Crazy Nubbins

Raze Zindonas
TYR.
Exodus.
#11 - 2013-05-07 11:42:27 UTC
Orca is so damn dark. Why did you change it?
Panhead4411
Rothschild's Sewage and Septic Sucking Services
The Possum Lodge
#12 - 2013-05-07 11:44:10 UTC
Sooo, the "click here for today's patchnotes" sends us to yesterdays patchnotes....unless i've time traveled and today is the 6th? That or none of the patch fromyesterday stuck and needed to be fully re-applied?

http://blog.beyondreality.se/shift-click-does-nothing    < Unified Inventory is NOT ready...

CCP Fozzie
C C P
C C P Alliance
#13 - 2013-05-07 11:51:19 UTC
Trit wrote:
Just out of curiosity, has the bpo's for the cap ships been modified? Yesterday you still needed the capital launcher components to build a ship that had no launchers anymore lolz.

The Nag BPO will be adjusted to remove the capital launchers but that change was not released in 1.2

Game Designer | Team Five-0

Twitter: @CCP_Fozzie
Twitch chat: ccp_fozzie

Nick Raynolds
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2013-05-07 11:55:50 UTC
The ships look really cool, I wish I still a little wear phenomena or scratches on the hull.
Station is top.
And otherwise again a successful patch through and through.

1000 thumbs up, keep it up SmileSmileSmile
Nerriana
Avanto
Hole Control
#15 - 2013-05-07 12:04:26 UTC
Malleus Sicarius wrote:
everything is looking fine now .. i like it very much ...

QFT. Like it very much. Very good progress after course correction from that ...unfortunate error... with closed door.

Keep up the good work, CCP.

"Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it."
--Grand Admiral Thrawn
CCP Gargant
C C P
C C P Alliance
#16 - 2013-05-07 12:05:27 UTC
Panhead4411 wrote:
Sooo, the "click here for today's patchnotes" sends us to yesterdays patchnotes....unless i've time traveled and today is the 6th? That or none of the patch fromyesterday stuck and needed to be fully re-applied?

The patch notes site will always show all notes for a particular point release, i.e. if you select 1.1 you'll get a listing from 1.1 to 1.1.10.

That said, there is a missing entry for 1.2.1. That will be fixed and I apologize for the inconvenience that this caused.

CCP Gargant | EVE Universe esports Coordinator

Heimer
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#17 - 2013-05-07 12:26:36 UTC

The patch analyzing process is still taking inordinate amounts of time on one of my machines. 27 minutes to install the 9MB patch....most of that spent analyzing and creating the patch. Other machines took 2 minutes to install the same patch.

Is there some switch I can turn on to show what is taking so darned long?
Freelancer117
So you want to be a Hero
#18 - 2013-05-07 13:07:52 UTC
Why can I not look up when in a ship in stations ?

Eve online is :

A) mining simulator B) glorified chatroom C) spreadsheets online

D) CCP Games Pay to Win at skill leveling, with instant gratification

http://eve-radio.com//images/photos/3419/223/34afa0d7998f0a9a86f737d6.jpg

http://bit.ly/1egr4mF

Vincent Athena
Photosynth
#19 - 2013-05-07 13:30:08 UTC
Freelancer117 wrote:
Why can I not look up when in a ship in stations ?

You can. Adjust the view so you are looking at you ship from above. Hold down a modifier key, the left mouse button and move the mouse side to side. (On a Mac the modifier key to hold is the command key. I'm not sure what it needed to hold on a PC. Experiment!)

Know a Frozen fan? Check this out

Frozen fanfiction

Facsimilie
Introverted Texan Faith
#20 - 2013-05-07 13:40:48 UTC
Raze Zindonas wrote:
Orca is so damn dark. Why did you change it?
I second this. I don't have many ships, but they seem darker now; the Orca is extremely difficult to see any details unless zoomed all the way in.

The darkness/difficulty of seeing ships has always bugged me, but now it's worse.
123Next page