These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Sarum Magnate

Author
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#21 - 2013-05-06 15:58:05 UTC
I demand more variety in my FREE STUFF!

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Emma Royd
Maddled Gommerils
#22 - 2013-05-06 16:43:19 UTC
meh I feel hard done to, I didn't get a ship, just a voucher saying something about 'God Mode' Twisted
Perramas
DreddNaut
#23 - 2013-05-06 16:48:16 UTC
All I got was this lousy T-shirt.

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people- Eleanor Roosevelt

Andracin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2013-05-06 16:58:18 UTC
All I got was a Sarum Magnate...but if you look at the details it is diffrent than the other one I got. This one has 4 turret slots and a 100% ROF bonus to small energy turrets instead of the lame probing skills...
Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2013-05-06 17:02:05 UTC
I really would have been hilarious if they gave us all titans that were docked in highsec... I doubt you'd be able to sell or reproc them, or really do anything except look at it...

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
Cyprus Black
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#26 - 2013-05-06 17:17:34 UTC
Was told "you'll definitely want to have an active account for this years anniversary gifts."

Left disappointed.

Summary of EvEs last four expansions: http://imgur.com/ZL5SM33

Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2013-05-07 03:50:49 UTC
Cyprus Black wrote:
Was told "you'll definitely want to have an active account for this years anniversary gifts."

Left disappointed.

I can haz your stuff?

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#28 - 2013-05-07 03:55:49 UTC
Tribal Issue Tempest? Really CCP? What did I do to deserve that kind of punishment?

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Nexus Day
Lustrevik Trade and Travel Bureau
#29 - 2013-05-07 04:13:29 UTC
Bunch of Silver Magnates....

But I was able to reprocess 2 and trade one for a magic sack of beans!
Fredfredbug4
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2013-05-07 04:17:45 UTC
I didn't get a ship at all! When I logged in I instantly got this message asking me if I wanted to change my character race to Jove. I don't know what the heck a Jove is but it sounds stupid. They get maxed out skill traits so I thought it was too good to be true and thus a scam. Nice try CCP!

Watch_ Fred Fred Frederation_ and stop [u]cryptozoologist[/u]! Fight against the brutal genocide of fictional creatures across New Eden! Is that a metaphor? Probably not, but the fru-fru- people will sure love it!

Previous page12