These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

House Sarum “gearing up for next stage in Reclaiming”, aggressive warnings from Federation and Repub

Author
Kithrus
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#201 - 2013-05-05 22:19:39 UTC
Andreus Ixiris wrote:
Kithrus wrote:
If I show my disagreement with an army and fleet being raised then I'm not for using force.

Disagreeing with a genocide a Royal House in your Empire is planning is a nice thought, but if you do nothing else to stop it, that's all it is.

Its one thing to disagree with God's chosen leaders its another to disobey.

That's said I'm a Khanid citizen living in null sec fighting on behalf of the Empire defacto self appointed police force to a territory that's rightfully Imperial. I am not of true Amarrian decent, I am not an Imperial citizen, A high ranking Imperial holder nor a admiral of the Imperial fleet or a member of the royal house advisers.

Furthermore I do not know the exact target of this reclaiming or how it will be carried out as I am not privy to that knowlege.

I can voice my concern, I can say a loyalist or some renowned that the how and the where has me worried, I can say this seems unwise but until I see fleet hellbent on glassing a planet and scooping up survivors for a harsh life of unjust slavery then that's all I can do.

I'm not going to start a war on hear-say, I'm not going to attack my brothers because I disagree with them and risk the deaths of my own people, those who fly with me, for me or entrusted to me also risking imperial security just because You or any non Amarrian think I should.

I do not like Heth but I'm not caldari and sir Rorin or sir Daedalus would not be in their rights to lead us to fight him should the caldari choose to remove him. Its none of our business till someone or something makes it ours.

Its called knowing ones place.

Till the Empress calls me my corp or my alliance, till the house does something grossly inappropriate all I can do is voice my dissatisfaction.

Darkness is more then absence of light, it is ignorance and corruption. I will be the Bulwark from such things that you may live in the light. Pray so my arms do not grow weary and my footing remain sure.

If you are brave, join me in the dark.

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#202 - 2013-05-05 22:53:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Herzog Wolfhammer
So the Amarr have chosen to bleed their own empire white.

Sometimes I wonder if the leadership there has decided to condemn it's own people, and found that through this, they can make the people work towards that end.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Mensha Khael Crow
House Murder
#203 - 2013-05-06 06:16:08 UTC
For a group of people insisting that the actions of a clan do not count against a tribe, nor actions of a tribe should be counted against all Minmatar. You Minmatar loyalists seem to have hard time grasping the fact that a single royal house does not an Empire make.

And, on reflection, an inordinate amount of people willing to speak for all sharing your genetic markers.

Now, before the magic word "reclaiming" was mentioned causing most heathens and some of my liberal brethren to panic. I seem to read from the article that House Sarum intends to use these assets upon concord defined area of the militias conflict. If that is indeed the fact of the matter, I do have to question most of this particular song and dance number.

Afterall we have repeatedly, on this fora, read from tribal sources claims of slave releases, destruction of Amarr holy sites and desecration of some landmarks as that particular conflict has ebbed and flowed. Quite frankly if this intended deployment by House Sarum is merely planned for taking of slaves from the conflict area, I see little cause for this crying and arm twisting.

Let me know if Theology Council declares a Reclaiming against Minmatar, House Sarum is found violating Imperial decrees or contracts signed by lawful ruler of the Amarr Empire. Untill such time one of the Royal Houses has decided to make use of an opportunity presented by the treaties signed.

M.K.C.
Our righteousness is evident in the failures of the heathen, God keep us from falling prey to their weaknesses.
Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#204 - 2013-05-06 07:48:02 UTC
I really don't understand why so many people are surprised that a royal house should be doing this.

After all, the Empress said that it was time for a new Reclaiming several years ago.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Katran Luftschreck
Royal Ammatar Engineering Corps
#205 - 2013-05-07 01:32:05 UTC
Ava Starfire wrote:
Vitoxin infection and breeding colonies, or even having your mind outright stolen by Sansha-esque methods of cerebral control, are pretty much "it" for bad, Aldrith. All of which are quite legal in the Empire, along with murder, ****, assault, kidnapping, and torture of one's slaves.

Where do you get this crap?

http://youtu.be/t0q2F8NsYQ0