These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE is ten - free gifts - no gnosis

Author
Hessian Arcturus
Doomheim
#81 - 2013-05-05 14:26:28 UTC
Brooks Puuntai wrote:
So where's the free Gnosis?!?

Gone... I stole them all... Send me 8billion ISK and you can have yours back xD lol

It's human nature to want to explore. To find your line and go beyond it. The only limit, is the one you set yourself.

Brooks Puuntai
Solar Nexus.
#82 - 2013-05-05 14:28:10 UTC
Hessian Arcturus wrote:
Brooks Puuntai wrote:

Gone... I stole them all... Send me 8billion ISK and you can have yours back xD lol

If I give you 8b then it won't be free.

CCP's Motto: If it isn't broken, break it. If it is broken, ignore it. Improving NPE / Dynamic New Eden

Hessian Arcturus
Doomheim
#83 - 2013-05-05 14:29:51 UTC
Brooks Puuntai wrote:
Hessian Arcturus wrote:
Brooks Puuntai wrote:

If I give you 8b then it won't be free.

Gaaaaah, you got me... +1 haha Lol

It's human nature to want to explore. To find your line and go beyond it. The only limit, is the one you set yourself.

Ziphis
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#84 - 2013-05-05 14:43:21 UTC
I'm confussed if you watched Fanfest you know you get the Gnosis tomorrow after Downtime not today..................so calm down people.

He was the sort of person who stood on mountaintops during thunderstorms in wet copper armour shouting 'All the Gods are bastards.'  - T. Pratchett

Valari Nala Zena
Perkone
Caldari State
#85 - 2013-05-05 14:45:18 UTC
Ziphis wrote:
I'm confussed if you watched Fanfest you know you get the Gnosis tomorrow after Downtime not today..................so calm down people.

Stop calming down people in my EVE!
Ziphis
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#86 - 2013-05-05 14:45:49 UTC
Valari Nala Zena wrote:
Ziphis wrote:

Never people need to keep calm and hot drop a drake!

He was the sort of person who stood on mountaintops during thunderstorms in wet copper armour shouting 'All the Gods are bastards.'  - T. Pratchett

Hessian Arcturus
Doomheim
#87 - 2013-05-05 14:53:02 UTC
Valari Nala Zena wrote:
Ziphis wrote:

STAAAAHP!!! Gah!

Toros Revoke
#88 - 2013-05-05 15:03:24 UTC
Hessian Arcturus wrote:
Do people not back read forum threads or are they just too stupid to realise that "YOU GET THE GNOSIS TOMORROW" has been said in this thread alone, 3 or 4 times already?
Chill dude, no one's making you read my stupid post, and if you already know all this why even bother with this thread?
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#89 - 2013-05-05 15:16:56 UTC
Free stuff? Excellent :Mr Burns:

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Hessian Arcturus
Doomheim
#90 - 2013-05-05 15:20:39 UTC
Toros Revoke wrote:
Hessian Arcturus wrote:
Do people not back read forum threads or are they just too stupid to realise that "YOU GET THE GNOSIS TOMORROW" has been said in this thread alone, 3 or 4 times already?
Chill dude, no one's making you read my stupid post, and if you already know all this why even bother with this thread?

You're an alt of the OP? If so, it wasnt aimed at you...it was aimed at the people who keep asking when they are going to get the ship even though this thread has stated several times when...Big smile

Toros Revoke
#91 - 2013-05-05 15:46:26 UTC
Hessian Arcturus wrote:
Toros Revoke wrote:
Hessian Arcturus wrote:

You're an alt of the OP? If so, it wasnt aimed at you...it was aimed at the people who keep asking when they are going to get the ship even though this thread has stated several times when...Big smile

Not even slightly, I was refering to my own post a few above yours, and I couldn't find any mention of when the Gnosis would turn up otherwise I wouldn't have posted.
Kezn Tzestu
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#92 - 2013-05-05 19:29:20 UTC
Funny how peoples complaining about ccp using facebook, im not a big facebookfan but why wouldnt they use a free advertisement method that is widespread across the globe? its their job to keep Eve alive and healthy for as long as possible, i would do the same if i was in their shoes. And if more peoples starts playing EvE because of facebook, great!
Cyprus Black
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#93 - 2013-05-05 19:38:32 UTC
AndromacheDarkstar wrote:
Sarmatiko wrote:
Gnosis will be handed independently from social media unlocks. Didn't you thought about that? Blink

Sorry I didn't thought about that at all

I didn't know about this either.

Summary of EvEs last four expansions: http://imgur.com/ZL5SM33

Liang Nuren
No Salvation
Top Belt for Fun
#94 - 2013-05-05 20:27:08 UTC
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
Jayrendo Karr wrote:
The Gnosis looks nice, but really its just going to be a flying target. For most gankers, the KM alone would be worth it, so even if they spend 80 mill to blow it up, they can still say they blew one up. Like every other gift ship it will either gather dust in a hanger out of harms way, or undock only to be a massive shoot me sign for any ganker. It will be nice to save for a year until prices for it rise like crazy.

As soon as I get mine I'm going to go on a solo roam with it through Venal and Tribute. I'll get more enjoyment out of it that way, even if it gets popped which is rather likely, than if I just let it sit in my hangar.

Yep, I'll be taking mine out in Amamake. :)

-Liang

I'm an idiot, don't mind me.

Praxis Ginimic
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#95 - 2013-05-05 21:12:46 UTC
I 100% plan to over tank it with as many points as I can fit... bait gnosis ftw
Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#96 - 2013-05-06 12:36:38 UTC
I, for one, welcome our new Jovian overlords...

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
Morganta
The Greater Goon
Clockwork Pineapple
#97 - 2013-05-06 12:52:56 UTC
lol, this thread is terrible

Gnosises were handed out at 00:00, no social media was required

gnosis welp fleets inbound

please note it is not recommended to use one weapon of each type and one damage mod of each type, but you can.
Missive Ernaga
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#98 - 2013-05-06 13:33:54 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Jayrendo Karr wrote:
It will be nice to save for a year until prices for it rise like crazy.

Yeah right. Just like the Apotheosis.

My Inbterbus shuttle begs to differ.

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#99 - 2013-05-06 13:58:58 UTC
This thread... and after TEST already got a gnosis roam...
Rain6639
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#100 - 2013-05-08 22:26:54 UTC
I just redeemed a random/free gnosis, making the second free gifted gnosis from CCP so far

anyone else?