These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

please add target cam window!

First post
Author
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#41 - 2013-05-05 10:17:23 UTC
Klymer wrote:
wow what a friggin train wreck

OP you owe me a new keyboard, I spit tea all over mine when I read that badly attempted quote up there. You need quote in brackets before the slash quote in brackets.

bwabahahha....

the only bad attempt was drinking your tea
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#42 - 2013-05-05 10:18:38 UTC
Danni stark wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
Danni stark wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
I'm not discussing the idea itself

then you're in the wrong place.
and you shouldn't have made this thread.

so why do you stick to it that long then? just hop into another thread and bless the people there with your thoughtful insights

because they seem to understand how general discussion works, and tend to post in the correct forum sections.

with the words "small wall of text" you started the trolling at the first place, think about that before you go on your way of "discussion"
Praetor Meles
Black Mount Industrial
Breakpoint.
#43 - 2013-05-05 10:19:15 UTC
Tea. That's what this situation requires.

Nice thinking Klymer. +1 for the only good idea on this thread.

[insert random rubbish that irritates you personally] is further evidence that Eve is dying/thriving*

• delete as required to make your point
Klymer
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#44 - 2013-05-05 10:21:12 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:

Finally OP knows how the rest of us reading his post feel
Danni stark
#45 - 2013-05-05 10:23:22 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
with the words "small wall of text" you started the trolling at the first place, think about that before you go on your way of "discussion"

well it was a small wall of text. it wasn't very long, there were no sentences, there was no real logical order of the jumble of phrases thrown between a spattering of commas.

how else would you describe the original post? i guess i could have called it butchery of the English language.
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#46 - 2013-05-05 10:23:55 UTC
just angry kids here
Danni stark
#47 - 2013-05-05 10:25:23 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
just angry kids here

you're the only one that seems angry.
Praetor Meles
Black Mount Industrial
Breakpoint.
#48 - 2013-05-05 10:25:49 UTC
Arrived expecting pass-the-popcorn thread trainwreck to kill time during DT, leaving satisfied...

[insert random rubbish that irritates you personally] is further evidence that Eve is dying/thriving*

• delete as required to make your point
Vaju Enki
Secular Wisdom
#49 - 2013-05-05 10:30:09 UTC
Bad thread.

The Tears Must Flow

Silvara Nocturn
Nocturn Industries
#50 - 2013-05-05 10:38:41 UTC
It would be a nice thing to have, not really sure how useful it would be but it would help visualize combat more.
Dorian Mirror
Glovis Corporation
#51 - 2013-05-05 10:45:12 UTC
Wouldn't a window like this be either too small to see anything of significance or take too much space to implement properly?

Besides, I honestly doubt that this is something that "can be programmed in 10 minutes"
WTFAMILOOKINGAT
Horizon Research Group
#52 - 2013-05-05 10:45:25 UTC
Seems like a pretty useless idea to me. Also, wrong forum. Also, OP maybe if you weren't such a **** people would be more inclined to listen to you.
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#53 - 2013-05-05 11:03:09 UTC
Silvara Nocturn wrote:
It would be a nice thing to have, not really sure how useful it would be but it would help visualize combat more.

thanks, thats what I think as well
Stegas Tyrano
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#54 - 2013-05-05 11:04:26 UTC
I remember seeing CCP experimenting with adding something like this to the target lock icon (so a view of the ship would be in the lock icon)

Not sure what happened to it though.

Herping your derp since 19Potato - [url=https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2403364][Proposal] - Ingame Visual Adverts[/url]

Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#55 - 2013-05-05 11:04:42 UTC
Dorian Mirror wrote:
Wouldn't a window like this be either too small to see anything of significance or take too much space to implement properly?

Besides, I honestly doubt that this is something that "can be programmed in 10 minutes"

it would be like the ship preview, but just live Action in there so you can choose the size on your own... basically all is there already with the lock at function, it just Needs to be added to a seperate window, don't think that would be really dificult to do
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#56 - 2013-05-05 11:07:10 UTC
WTFAMILOOKINGAT wrote:
Seems like a pretty useless idea to me. Also, wrong forum. Also, OP maybe if you weren't such a **** people would be more inclined to listen to you.

ok mr. shadowman, like mentioned before I'm just searching for supporters or poeple who can add on top of my idea and come up with something better, come back when you have something meaningful to add to the topic
Danni stark
#57 - 2013-05-05 11:45:39 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
WTFAMILOOKINGAT wrote:

ok mr. shadowman, like mentioned before I'm just searching for supporters or poeple who can add on top of my idea and come up with something better, come back when you have something meaningful to add to the topic

perhaps you should post in the correct forum, then?
WTFAMILOOKINGAT
Horizon Research Group
#58 - 2013-05-05 11:48:15 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
WTFAMILOOKINGAT wrote:

Searching for supporters is fine dude. Again, there is a specific forum for that. I was really just trying to be helpful, this is a free forum and you shouldn't get bent out of shape if someone doesn't agree with you. Are you new to the internet?
Harry Forever
SpaceJunkys
#59 - 2013-05-05 12:07:01 UTC
Danni stark wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
WTFAMILOOKINGAT wrote:

guess what, i posted it here, too much you can handle i know, adding on top of all those letters in it...
Danni stark
#60 - 2013-05-05 12:09:06 UTC
Harry Forever wrote:
Danni stark wrote:
Harry Forever wrote:
WTFAMILOOKINGAT wrote:

guess what, i posted it here, too much you can handle i know, adding on top of all those letters in it...

est-ce que vous parlez anglais?