These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[UPDATE - SUCCESS NEW PCU RECORD (65,303)] - PCU Record Attempt and EVE Birthday Celebration

First post First post
Author
Niko medes
Freeman Technologies
#141 - 2013-05-03 19:25:12 UTC
Lets do this people!
Lallante
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#142 - 2013-05-04 01:22:45 UTC
Comedy, there is a now a devblog citing this thread:
http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/celebrating-ten-years-of-eve-online/

The good news is you will get rewards just for being online on 5 May! Lets do this thing kids...
Lallante
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#143 - 2013-05-04 01:24:24 UTC
Draxx wrote:
It's all a plot. I guarantee you Lallante will be there in a smart bomb Apoc like he did in his Colossus race heats Twisted (for which I am eternally grateful)

I literally love you for this reference
Antonio Valor
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#144 - 2013-05-04 02:44:24 UTC
5 de Mayo Celebration by Eve and CCP, I like it.
The Antiquarian
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#145 - 2013-05-04 03:49:28 UTC  |  Edited by: The Antiquarian
According to the DEVblog, it stays the following regarding winning prizes for providing best estimate to the new PCU record:

"To enter, send an EVE mail to the character “CCP EVEis10” before 17:00 GMT and be in with a chance to win some amazing prizes, including a GTX 680 and an EVE Collector’s Edition box set. Entries are limited to one per account."

On the other hand, it has been stated on CCP thread that "On May 5th, between 0:00 and 17:00 GMT, send an EVE Mail to character "CCP EVEis10" in order to qualify.

Which one is it? If we submit our estimates now, before May 5th 0:00, are all our estimates "voided" and not counted?
v3rtigo
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#146 - 2013-05-04 11:36:46 UTC
Sweet.

We're recruiting and stuff.

Souxie Alduin
Anarchy in the Eve
#147 - 2013-05-04 19:09:55 UTC
Waitaminute! The 5th is my birthday! Do I get extra bling?
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#148 - 2013-05-04 19:12:45 UTC
The momentum is far too low to break the PCU record. 55-57k would be in line with the current trend, with a bit of celebration bonus put in for good measure, but more than that would be… odd.
Cage Man
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Pandemic Horde
#149 - 2013-05-04 19:43:43 UTC
Why not make the time for this Saturday?? that way all the kiwi's and ozzy's can be involved for a change Cry
This time will make it Monday morning for us...
Marlona Sky
State War Academy
Caldari State
#150 - 2013-05-04 19:59:12 UTC
We are going to break this record!!!
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#151 - 2013-05-04 20:16:51 UTC
Marlona Sky wrote:

Just place the old record in a Nyx and then find a thousand rifters to break it! Lol
CCP BlueScreen
C C P
C C P Alliance
#152 - 2013-05-04 23:59:04 UTC
Everybody ready to undock, let's keep this one on top!
silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#153 - 2013-05-05 06:45:27 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Marlona Sky wrote:

Just place the old record in a Nyx and then find a thousand rifters to break it! Lol

I want a 'broken record' in this year's Christmas giftbag. Lol

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

Texty
State War Academy
Caldari State
#154 - 2013-05-05 07:12:18 UTC
I would appreciate it if any CCP person could give my thread ( https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2686885#post2686885 ) which is a translation of OP into Japanese a "blue bump" too :)

(It's on the first page anyway and not going to get buried any soon but it might make a difference)
Blue Binary
Polychoron
#155 - 2013-05-05 09:53:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Blue Binary
The UK has gorgeous sunshine, it's a hot(tish) day and it's a bank holiday weekend... just saying.
Minmat Sebtin
House of Sebtin
#156 - 2013-05-05 10:35:49 UTC
Blue Binary wrote:
The UK has gorgeous sunshine, it's a hot(tish) day and it's a bank holiday weekend... just saying.

Then they should should be inside enjoying the aircon and avoiding cancerous death by UV radiation like a normal person. And by normal person I mean Australian. And by hottish day I assume you mean "god with his magnifying glass glass cackling like an evil child over an Ant hill" and not "I need to take my jumper off or I might sweat".

I forgot what I was rambling on about but i'm sure it had something to do with moving the downtime to a more AUTZ friendly time.
Mangala Solaris
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#157 - 2013-05-05 10:54:32 UTC
Blue Binary wrote:

Not my part of the UK. My little corner of Lancashire is under very heavy looking clouds.
Oosel
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#158 - 2013-05-05 11:09:13 UTC
Mangala Solaris wrote:
Blue Binary wrote:

Not my part of the UK. My little corner of Lancashire is under very heavy looking clouds.

the sun has just come out in euxton so its on its way to you shortly
Masuka Taredi
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#159 - 2013-05-05 11:10:15 UTC
Good luck in this endeavor!
Blue Binary
Polychoron
#160 - 2013-05-05 11:20:55 UTC
Minmat Sebtin wrote:
Blue Binary wrote:

Then they should should be inside enjoying the aircon and avoiding cancerous death by UV radiation like a normal person. And by normal person I mean Australian. And by hottish day I assume you mean "god with his magnifying glass glass cackling like an evil child over an Ant hill" and not "I need to take my jumper off or I might sweat".

I forgot what I was rambling on about but i'm sure it had something to do with moving the downtime to a more AUTZ friendly time.
From the perspective of milder climate, it's more a case of I can switch the heating off, don a t-shirt, enjoy a beer outside while listening to cries of "i'm cookin'" after 6 months of "it's baltic". So it would be the latter description of hottish day.

Mangala Solaris wrote:
Aww nevermind, here's a tune to cheer you up. Blink