These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EROTICA 1 Strikes again , she love scams so look out !!!!

First post
Author
Mrs Isk Giveaway
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2013-04-27 22:29:20 UTC
Markus Navarro wrote:
God damn either some 1 has waaay too much alt on her hand, or some people like to feed on idiots tears. I'll assume the latter.

It is actually a mix of both :)

Sabriz from (AWOXalypse) and BOOM BOOM LONGTIME are friends of his in channel. I am getting there too but still don't know him well enough to be part of their big scams yet :(

The rest are alts :)

Also Erotica 1, made my first BIL today doing exactly what you do! I love doubling the small amounts and keeping the big ones just like you taught! Your are a beast!

See you online Pirate

Regards

Mrs Isk Giveaway

Singeabooty Raj
Doomheim
#42 - 2013-04-28 03:41:42 UTC
Mrs Isk Giveaway wrote:
Markus Navarro wrote:
God damn either some 1 has waaay too much alt on her hand, or some people like to feed on idiots tears. I'll assume the latter.

Sabriz from (AWOXalypse) and BOOM BOOM LONGTIME are friends of his in channel. I am getting there too but still don't know him well enough to be part of their big scams yet :(

Also Erotica 1, made my first BIL today doing exactly what you do! I love doubling the small amounts and keeping the big ones just like you taught! Your are a beast!

See you online Pirate

Regards

Mrs Isk Giveaway

You are an alt of the aussie whores in space dude who got scammed no ?

Black Man with Goggles

Mrs Isk Giveaway
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#43 - 2013-04-28 06:29:52 UTC
Singeabooty Raj wrote:
Mrs Isk Giveaway wrote:
Markus Navarro wrote:

See you online Pirate

Regards

Mrs Isk Giveaway

You are an alt of the aussie whores in space dude who got scammed no ?

I am someone within EvE who is now partnered with Erotica Smile

Yes i got scammed, and now i am here to earn my isk back xoxoxoxo
Angsty Teenager
Broski North
#44 - 2013-04-28 10:07:51 UTC
This is hilarious, both this thread and the other one.

Provided a good 30 minutes of entertainment.
Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#45 - 2013-04-28 22:53:39 UTC
Angsty Teenager wrote:

Just remember that people who do not follow my rules are what generates my profit. While I have long donated isk and items to poorer people in Eve (many new players), often with games in local and what not, I have recently decided to pick one worthy non-profit to donate larger sums to.

I could find no better cause than the New Order, so if you would like to visit www.minerbumping.com you will clearly see proof of a small donation I have made to support the cause. There can be no higher calling than to ensure miners in high sec operate their mining operations according to the Code.

James was kind enough to even write an article regarding his chance encounter with me.

Furthermore, I plan to make a special announcement soon the next time I see James 315 onlne.

Perhaps if my competition is as wealthy and successful as they claim, they can seek to oust me as top shareholder and put their isk where their mouth is?

Anyway, thanks to everyone for playing and whether you win (by reading) or lose, there can be no ultimate loss when a portion of the proceeds go to such a worthy cause!

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#46 - 2013-04-29 00:31:04 UTC
Angsty Teenager wrote:

This.

I get both ISK and comedy from knowing Erotica 1.

Despite getting quite a lot of the former, I prefer the latter.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Osiris Andras
Intergalactic Space Maoris
#47 - 2013-04-30 08:11:22 UTC
Erotica 1 wrote:

James was kind enough to even write an article regarding his chance encounter with me.

I'll give you this; you're ******* smart to use well-known people to increase your reputation as a "legit" doubler. People like StoneCold, PsychoticMonk, James, Praxis etc. And I have no doubt that you do legitimately double their ISK. I'd also say that 90% of your other supporters on this forum have never played your game, but are trolling because this is C&P, it's like goon recruitment security deposits.

Using well known people ALMOST even got me to play, but then I saw the pretty undeniable proof posted on page 2 of this thread, which kinda just blows your whole scam up. That guy played by your rules, and got scammed. When he asked how he broke the rules, nobody told him, because he didn't.

As for the other people who flutter around the place, I was pretty sure boomboom was a scammer, as well as this spastic MsIsk person. Why don't you rope in the other useless doublers who love using that photoshopped wallet "proof" like RedBull Energy etc. I even saw one giving out a fake API key to try and prove his legitimacy - why don't you try that?

Inb4 you mad/tears collected (because how could I be, I'm really really impressed by it)

Good luck to you with your future scamming.
Hoinus
Duty Free Exchange
#48 - 2013-04-30 10:21:12 UTC
ISK gets doubled all the time.
March rabbit
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#49 - 2013-04-30 11:11:51 UTC
Sabriz Adoudel wrote:
Erotica 1 is legit if you follow the ABSOLUTE LETTER of her requirements. Like a patent lawyer.

And like a patent lawyer, if you make even one mistake, she'll take you to the cleaners.

are everyone in your corp as stupid as you?

The Mittani: "the inappropriate drunked joke"

Mrs Isk Giveaway
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#50 - 2013-05-02 03:28:23 UTC
Osiris Andras wrote:
Erotica 1 wrote:

I'll give you this; you're ******* smart to use well-known people to increase your reputation as a "legit" doubler. People like StoneCold, PsychoticMonk, James, Praxis etc. And I have no doubt that you do legitimately double their ISK. I'd also say that 90% of your other supporters on this forum have never played your game, but are trolling because this is C&P, it's like goon recruitment security deposits.

Using well known people ALMOST even got me to play, but then I saw the pretty undeniable proof posted on page 2 of this thread, which kinda just blows your whole scam up. That guy played by your rules, and got scammed. When he asked how he broke the rules, nobody told him, because he didn't.

As for the other people who flutter around the place, I was pretty sure boomboom was a scammer, as well as this spastic MsIsk person. Why don't you rope in the other useless doublers who love using that photoshopped wallet "proof" like RedBull Energy etc. I even saw one giving out a fake API key to try and prove his legitimacy - why don't you try that?

Inb4 you mad/tears collected (because how could I be, I'm really really impressed by it)

Good luck to you with your future scamming.

Osiris Andras........ If you read my posts correctly you will see i am trolling Erotica 1 in a very innocent way. I am clearly highlighting its a scam to douchebags like you so you don't cop a wad full of BS and an empty wallet. Learn to read sweetie!

BTW Erotica 1. Keep up the minerbumping scams! SO many innocent miners paying for a license to mine only to get suicided or bumped out of belts!

LOVE IT!

Regards

Mrs IskGiveaway
Mhax Arthie
Doomheim
#51 - 2013-05-02 14:02:14 UTC
XX-Y346, I supose your a person who had the honour to help out a few nigerian princess and also invested in the nigerian central bank. You are a kind person who like to help people in distress.

This story is is full of win and good things. First, your "investement" was pixels. Second, you had the privilege to learn "how is done", so you may start your own show on Discovery Channel. And the best part is that now you are an educated person so the next time when the nigerian central bank will ask your help, you will know what to do. Be happy!
Ginger Barbarella
#52 - 2013-05-02 15:27:02 UTC
Only in C&P can someone proudly admit to being a complete greedy idiot, get taken for tons of isk, and post a multi-page thread about it.

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac

Defying
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#53 - 2013-05-02 16:33:49 UTC
No really shes legit.. She doubles my isk all day every day ;)
Ristlin Wakefield
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#54 - 2013-05-02 18:42:35 UTC
I get invited to Erotica's private chat club but I'm too busy to really pay attention to whats going on in there. There are usually quite a few people, so I'm sure there are plenty of winners and losers. It's a game guys, read the rules and play. Win or lose, it's all in good fun.

Oh and here's a pro tip, don't double down ><

I have a lover, her name is EVE. I see her every night and all she asks in return is that I have a pilot's license.

Erotica 1
Krypteia Operations
#55 - 2013-05-04 09:41:54 UTC
Ginger Barbarella wrote:
Only in C&P can someone proudly admit to being a complete greedy idiot, get taken for tons of isk, and post a multi-page thread about it.

It still amazes me to this day that people can't take the time to read simple rules, but then they want to take time to post of forum.

See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.

Akali Kuvakei
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#56 - 2013-05-04 11:40:17 UTC
Spaceship Barbie=boom boom=erotica1. Also about 15 other alts.
Boom Boom Longtime
EVE Corporation 6908469858
Heroes and Villains.
#57 - 2013-05-04 16:16:00 UTC
Akali Kuvakei wrote:

I bump Erotica's threads with support because us women of business minds must stick together and face the adversities of a male dominated internet full of hate, anger and jealousy Blink

I'm sure something could be arranged to abate your confusion, but not outwith it involving intersteller kredits.

Concord Approved Trader

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#58 - 2013-05-04 19:17:35 UTC
People still give you isk? Man...
Osiris Andras
Intergalactic Space Maoris
#59 - 2013-05-07 03:04:33 UTC
Mrs Isk Giveaway wrote:

Osiris Andras........ If you read my posts correctly you will see i am trolling Erotica 1 in a very innocent way. I am clearly highlighting its a scam to douchebags like you so you don't cop a wad full of BS and an empty wallet. Learn to read sweetie!

BTW Erotica 1. Keep up the minerbumping scams! SO many innocent miners paying for a license to mine only to get suicided or bumped out of belts!

LOVE IT!

Regards

Mrs IskGiveaway

"Highlighting its a scam..."
The way you're going about it just makes you seem like a petulent child. You're one of those people that think trolling is typing obvious non-sensical crud, rather than the subtle stuff like Erotica/James/Monk etc do.

"... to douchebags like you..."
Was I not clear in my post I know its a scam, as confirmed by the screenshot proof. I was almost (key word: almost) convinced otherwise by the use of shills.

Don't attribute mining passes to Erotica either. That's the New Order's scam, not hers. This is just a scammers acting in one big circlejerk.

Lastly; anyone that acts grossely feminine and signs their posts like you needs a smack upside the jimmy with a cheese grater

Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#60 - 2013-05-07 03:22:51 UTC
Akali Kuvakei wrote:

Whilst Erotica 1 does indeed have many alts, I know her naming system well enough to be certain that neither of those characters you named are Erotica alts.

Besides, Boom Boom has a very different personality.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com