These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Thank you ccp

Author
mkint
#21 - 2011-11-01 20:18:30 UTC
Jita Alt666 wrote:
Agree with OP's sentiment regarding Dev Blogs. Still smile when I accidentally click on certain You-Tube videos and hear a whiny whine. Whether it was a troll or not is irrelevant - I still smile at how stupid the whole thing was.

mkint: mad? I wonder why.

Mad? Mostly annoyed that people are treating some turd pants as special because it's a big mystery whether or not that boy has a vagina. It's a game where 300,000 people have avatars that may or may not represent the sexuality of the player. And this turd pants thinks he's special for it? Dude's not special, until he gets some scissors and a sausage and actually makes some modifications.

Maxim 6. If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.

Fille Balle
Ballbreakers R us
#22 - 2011-11-01 20:59:05 UTC
I am kinda excited, and I certainly want to thank the dev for all the nice blogs we've received lately.

But, I am a bit dissapointed with the hybrid weapons rebalance. Hopefully that'll sort it self out before the patch hits.

Stop the spamming, not the scamming!

Jovan Geldon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2011-11-02 02:47:46 UTC
mkint wrote:
Jita Alt666 wrote:
Agree with OP's sentiment regarding Dev Blogs. Still smile when I accidentally click on certain You-Tube videos and hear a whiny whine. Whether it was a troll or not is irrelevant - I still smile at how stupid the whole thing was.

mkint: mad? I wonder why.

Mad? Mostly annoyed that people are treating some turd pants as special because it's a big mystery whether or not that boy has a vagina. It's a game where 300,000 people have avatars that may or may not represent the sexuality of the player. And this turd pants thinks he's special for it? Dude's not special, until he gets some scissors and a sausage and actually makes some modifications.

...what the **** are you on about
Roosterton
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2011-11-02 03:39:06 UTC
<3 <3 <3 Make more videos! Big smile

Quote:
...what the **** are you on about

Also this.
St Mio
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2011-11-02 07:51:12 UTC
I love EVE drama!
Slatiska Wolfovna
Eve's Communist Party
#26 - 2011-11-02 08:00:18 UTC
Yeah it had the exact same effect on me, after having left for 3 months, I got a mail speaking about ship spinning and I knew I could come back, things were taken care of !
Naran Eto
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#27 - 2011-11-02 08:47:43 UTC
Garmon wrote:

Worst thing about coming back so far was having to spend 3 hours on sorting out 800b worth of **** I had to spread around to friends

Can i be your friend?
Rezynna
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2011-11-02 09:11:14 UTC
So come on then Garmon, tell us what you think of the proposed changes so far!!

New BCs
Blaster/Rail balancing
Player Owned Customs Offices
Alizandro Goderaski
Evolution
Northern Coalition.
#29 - 2011-11-02 09:41:35 UTC
Yes, Garmon.

I need to know. How stoked are you about the hybrid changes?
Previous page12