These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Thank you CSM7

First post
Author
Frying Doom
#1 - 2013-04-27 02:49:15 UTC
Due to the changes announced in Odyssey, what I use my alts for most wormhole mining, the risk is now not going to be worth the reward. Hi-sec mining is out, as it will soon pay less than begging.

But it did get me thinking, If I move out of the wormhole, close all 4 of my alt accounts, and just have some fun mission running and maybe Incursions in Hi-sec, I have enough isk to plex my account for years.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Trebor Daehdoow
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2013-04-27 06:41:35 UTC
Whenever we are discussing game changes with CCP, the CSM always asks the important question: "Will these changes upset Frying Doom and ruin the game for him?"

Given that Odyssey will only cause you to unsub your alts, and not your main as well, I think we can at best give ourselves a grade of "B" for the term.

Private Citizen • CSM in recovery

Frying Doom
#3 - 2013-04-27 07:07:57 UTC
Can't even take a freekin compliment.

I do enjoy mining but this has made WHs only useful for ships named HSS Suicidal Insanity.

Honestly now mining is out, I think I will give incursions and Mission running a go. I used to enjoy WH mining, it never occurred to me to unsub 4 of my accounts and mission run and I am literally $4000 dollars better off before I need to worry about plexes and in all those years I am sure I can make enough to earn more.

So my bank account thanks you, free gaming for years to come Lol

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Frying Doom
#4 - 2013-04-27 07:32:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Frying Doom
I looked at as this.

I have 5 accounts, I pay for 5 accounts. However with wormhole mining out and hi-sec mining about to be worth nothing, can I use my 5 accounts elsewhere? Then it occurred to me, I pay for 5 accounts but I do not get 5 times the enjoyment.
Frankly the answer was NO, not really.

Oh and I missed the really best bit.

I will be able to post on these forums about the CSM, for years, for free.Lol

Anyway I must ask, why are you posting in Jita Park? the election is over or did you just misspeak againLol

dark heartt
#5 - 2013-04-27 08:23:37 UTC
I would have thought that with all the posting you do, you actually don't play anyway. But hey I guess I can be wrong.
Frying Doom
#6 - 2013-04-27 08:33:34 UTC
dark heartt wrote:
I would have thought that with all the posting you do, you actually don't play anyway. But hey I guess I can be wrong.

I was primarily a miner, subsequently the time.

Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#7 - 2013-04-27 08:44:01 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:

Why would anyone openly admit to this? Straight

http://www.wormholes.info

Frying Doom
#8 - 2013-04-27 09:03:54 UTC
Nathan Jameson wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:

Mining was a great past time, and the plus side is now I can plex my account for years :)

Snow Axe
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2013-04-27 16:39:17 UTC
Nathan Jameson wrote:

Read his OP, he doesn't just mine, he mines ~in a wormhole~. It wasn't enough for him to dedicate some accounts to the most mind-numbingly boring activity in the game, he had to pick the place that made the logistics as hard as possible, but with no additional benefit over doing it anywhere else in the game.

"Look any reason why you need to talk like that? I have now reported you. I dont need to listen to your bad tone. If you cant have a grown up conversation then leave the thread["

Friggz
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#10 - 2013-04-27 18:54:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Friggz
Snow Axe wrote:
Nathan Jameson wrote:

Read his OP, he doesn't just mine, he mines ~in a wormhole~. It wasn't enough for him to dedicate some accounts to the most mind-numbingly boring activity in the game, he had to pick the place that made the logistics as hard as possible, but with no additional benefit over doing it anywhere else in the game.

And yet, based on his posting history, none of us are surprised.

Trebor Daehdoow wrote:
Whenever we are discussing game changes with CCP, the CSM always asks the important question: "Will these changes upset Frying Doom and ruin the game for him?"

Given that Odyssey will only cause you to unsub your alts, and not your main as well, I think we can at best give ourselves a grade of "B" for the term.

When is CCP announcing the 2014 expansion: Eve Online: Seriously **** that Frying Doom guy.
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#11 - 2013-04-27 18:59:31 UTC
Friggz wrote:
Snow Axe wrote:
Nathan Jameson wrote:

Trebor Daehdoow wrote:

When is CCP announcing the 2014 expansion: Eve Online: Seriously **** that Frying Doom guy.

March 2014.

If any of you have any characters whose names start with "Frying", now would be a great time to biomass them.

Unless you like brainworms, of course.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Friggz
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#12 - 2013-04-27 19:03:13 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
Friggz wrote:
Snow Axe wrote:
Nathan Jameson wrote:

Trebor Daehdoow wrote:

March 2014.

If any of you have any characters whose names start with "Frying", now would be a great time to biomass them.

Unless you like brainworms, of course.

Why would Frying Doom be afraid of those? He has nothing to offer them.