These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Pirate Story Thread

First post First post
Author
Tara Read
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#701 - 2013-04-18 12:00:28 UTC
Darth Terona wrote:
In your shadow.
Sent: 2013.04.14 21:50
To: Sir Livingston,

Hey i often folow your blogs, and sometimes you inspire me to try what your trying. :) And so when i saw you smart bomb to get neg status. I did this;
http://4th.killmail.org/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=17201958

Which brought about this;

Hisec Smartbombing
Sent: 2013.04.13 08:28
To: Darth Terona, Trony,

Regarding http://4th.killmail.org/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=17201958

I'm informed this was intentional, as such, this is entirely unacceptable. You do not smartbomb in hisec, especially in a high-traffic environment such as Jita. You respect NRDS and do not kill neutrals in non-consensual PVP. If you cannot abide by our regulations and policies, I expect you to leave to find another corp which is more amenable to your playstyle rather than stubbornly ignoring them and damaging us in the process.

Otherwise, the first thing you can do as a sign of good faith is to voluntarily pay out reimbursement to your victims, which is normal NRDS policy. If this occurs again in the future, I reserve the right to revisit this incident and discipline you further for both occurences. I expect to be CC'd on any correspondence with the victims- if you wish to be blunt in your typical manner, you may do so with me, but I expect you to exercise tact with your victims and, if unsure, run any mails by me first or ask me to deal with them.

- Danikov

**Whitch i replied with;

Aint paying out ****.

Dont know how many times ive been told we are NRDS in amarr empire space only.
Dont know where you came up with no ganking people crap. We have Gank destroyer fittings afterall
Dont know where you came up with not engaging reds in trade hubs.

I engaged a group of 3 mamoths i found flying to jita in formation on autopilot. They where red. These two got cought in the crossfire. I paid 150mil to them. all i could afford.

**That resulted in;

Darth Terona is now KOS to the alliance.
Sent: 2013.04.14 07:18
To: The Fourth District,

Hello everyone,

For breaking anti-piracy rules and refusing to make amends, Darth Terona is hereby kill on sight with immediate effect.

50m isk for the first confirmed pod kill and delivery of his corpse.

Trony

=========================================

Now im wanted in every corner of new eaden. :) cheers :)

It was just so funny i had to share it with you :)

F^%K em. This isn't World of Warcraft.....
Liam Inkuras
Furnace
#702 - 2013-04-18 20:18:50 UTC
A f***ing men to that ^

Do as you please, it's a sandbox after all, not a themepark Big smile

I wear my goggles at night.

Any spelling/grammatical errors come complimentary with my typing on a phone

Job Valador
Professional Amateurs
#703 - 2013-04-23 11:43:31 UTC
I am not a pirate. In fact I try too be an anti pirate (but I still <3 you guys) But I do have a story were I was forced too team up with pirates in a desperate struggle to save my life and the life of my corp mates.

Me and my mates are in a war against quite a few high SP characters in a corp that likes too war in high sec in the domain region. We dive head first into this war, and the going is very tough. We have our numbers bolstered by a few WH corp we know bu the times that they can day trip into high sec are few and far between so for the most part me and my mates are alone and cannot do much more than wait till one of them are alone, kill him, and scram before friends show up.

Now the part with the pirates.

We are in a gang of one condor, a retribution, an omen and a stabber. Our enemys have a Curse, navy mega, a falcon, a buzzard(because they learned we have safe spots all over the domain region) 3 stabbers, navy omen, and a drake. ofc we run and we run too a low sec system that has time and again saved us and provided much PvP exp for us, so named, Assez. (Assez saves our asses alot Shocked )

Our thinking is that they will not risk their more expensive ships too pirates. well we were wrong. they all jump in and try too scan us down as we jump between the 18 safe points in system. There were only 3 neutrals in system, however my brother CptBipto put into local.

"10 mill per (corp name here) KM in this system you give me and 20 per pod. 100 if you get the CEO"

No response

We were thinking that at this point we would just have to give up and dock for the day when like god from heaven a private convo box appeared.

>Savior pirate: hear you need some help
>me : wouldn't hurt that's for sure
>Savior pirate: that navy mega still there?
>me : D-scan says yes
>Savior pirate: alright, drop your fleet and have your mates dock up for a sec

I do so and I am invited to their fleet. 10 pirates I know from the dead pod society and the Amarr wardens (2 from a corp i did not know about) that I personally tryed destroying the past month were in it too greet me.

>pirate 1: (pirate 2-8) stay at the gate and wait too jump
>pirate 1: savior pirate, Job, stay at asteroid belt 1 and get them to go there, it is the closest celestial to our gate
>savior pirate: got it
>pirate 1: (pirate 9-10) you guys are already in system with your sniper fits so warp too 100 and primary the falcon if he shows
>pirate 9 : yeppers
>pirate 1 : once the enemy is on grid jump gate and warp to (savior pirate)

We waited at belt one, we saw combat probes and about 8 seconds later they are on us.

The end result was I lost my retribution too the curse but they lost all three stabbers, the navy omen, and the curse I tackled. They did not jump in the navy mega which bummed the pirates a bit. They gave me my wreck drops and actually payed me for the full loss of my ship which was more than I could ask for. after all they destroyed my enemys ships.

Before they left

"Hey Bipto...So how about that isk you promised :D

"Best money I ever spent" he said

"The stone exhibited a profound lack of movement."

Job Valador
Professional Amateurs
#704 - 2013-04-23 12:24:35 UTC
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=19408586

Found the curse kill. for some reason my death has not shown up yet and only one of the stabber deaths have shown up, not sure if it has not updated yet or what but I cant wait to see it set in stone on the interwebs. as for now I will cherish my first KM

"The stone exhibited a profound lack of movement."

Feyd Rautha Harkonnen
Doomheim
#705 - 2013-04-23 15:05:26 UTC
Praxis Ginimic
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#706 - 2013-04-28 03:13:31 UTC
A short tail of piracy fail.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=19462210

You may notice that the kill repot states I used minmatar drones to kill a retiribution. I burnt my guns out near the end of what should have been a very short fight and had to let the drones finish him off. The guy with hobs wasn't even online at the tome...wierd right. So self destruction?
Runespear
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#707 - 2013-05-02 19:17:50 UTC
Ok so this story starts back in Jan 2013.....

I'll leave the victims name out :P

The victim undocked his bomber in a 0.4 system and I was sitting there in my Cynabal. So 2 or 3 shots later the Hound and his pod are dead.

Hound was 90mil
Pod was 311mil

I then had an email convo with the victim: (I've condensed it as much as I can for better reading)

JANUARY 2013

Victim ----- be careful now
Me --------- lol ok, It's not like CVA don't already shoot at me :P
Victim ----- yeah but now you have a bounty on your trade alt of 75 and on this alt for 100
Me --------- what trade alt?
Victim ----- starbuck mccylon
Me --------- Yeah thats not my alt dude, got no clue who that toon even is
Victim ----- oh well, 75 million out of 50 billion
Me --------- you had beter send an appology to him, poor guy. btw, can i have 1bil isk? Piracy doesn't really pay much
Victim ----- i hope you like the new bounty system and the new kill rights though; you're about to get a first hand test of it.
Kill rights for you made to everyone for FREE and you have 100 million bounty? good luck

(I rinsed the killright in a noobship later)

Me --------- i think you mean first hand taste? not sure. lol and of course i like the new bounty system it's awesome. Eve rocks again!!!! you could have paid me the 100mil and i would have left you alone for like forever....missed opportunity there :(

Victim ----- uhmm you will leave me alone
Me --------- well yeah if u had given me the 100mil, i would have set u blue to me personally so u don't show up on my overview...therefore u would be left alone so to speak.

Victim ----- i mean do you seriously think i fly around in a hound to fight? the name of it was shuttler you idiot
Me --------- Minmatar Shuttle << little run about thingy
Hound << pvp ship
Besides eve is all about pvp and the general shooting of people is it not.

Victim ----- you are dumb; I use hounds as shuttles for covert ops. you cant even look at the fit and discern that your yourself. learn english

Me --------- steady on there flower :D
why do i care how you're fit if I instapop you?
WAIT HOLD ON is this and NRDS area??

Victim ----- because if i had fit it right instead of being lazy, you wouldnt have popped it. you dont get that i buy hounds and discard them after one use; they're shuttles to me unless im bombing

Me --------- so what your saying is this incident is really your fault for not fitting properly?
Victim ----- yep
Me --------- ah ok....so do you maybe want to send me some isk to replace the ammo i used then?
Victim ----- get it from the loot that YOU pray will drop from the people coming after you. RUN FOREST RUN
Me --------- cool, who you sending after me? I use Barrage M, just get them to gift wrap it for me....it's my birthday soon.
Victim ----- all of eve thats not in your alliance

So now we fast forward to May 2013 and I get a random email.

Victim ----- having fun with that bounty? :)
Me --------- You are going to have to remind me who you are mate
Victim ----- unless others have put 70 million bounties after you ghank them in a hound, im getting a lot of bounties claimed from concord for 40 million each.

you still have 40 million on you and you tried removing your own bounty 3x, unless you were podded by someone else 3x. either way its funny; i told you that you was going to get a taste of the new bounty and kill rights.

fly safe LOL

Me --------- lol you are the dumbest player in Eve....I "rinsed" kill rights that are made public on me in a noobship so I can fly about.  Your "bounty" of 70mil has had no impact on me whatsoever.

Victim ----- exactly, my point is you cant rinse the bounty; 20% of your ship lost; you lose more trying to rinse the bounty
Me --------- you do realise that even though someone has a "bounty" you can't freely shoot at them?
Victim ----- my point, which you have never gotten yet with it being laid out in front of you, is it has; the war targets target you first before others in your fleet, if they see the bounty. Keep lying to yourself and basing your theories off hollow information that you cant back up; thats why you've died during fights because you dont analyze all ponts.

Our corp has 80% kill ratio.

Have a nice day

So this guy still seems pretty mad at me and after his last reply he blocked me. I don't think he quite understands that getting rid of public kill rights is not trying to get rid of a bounty :D

Feyd Rautha Harkonnen
Doomheim
#708 - 2013-05-03 16:14:56 UTC
Stalking Mantis
Tr0pa de elite.
Fraternity.
#709 - 2013-05-05 09:49:19 UTC
Monnty wrote:

Body shaking like a shitting dog i quickly warped to a safe. Lit up a cigarette and basked in the glow of my first solo kill(s)

See this is what many of the 'so called' pvp'ers miss out on. The thrill of a solo kill. I would take 1 solo kill over any other fleet kill any day of the week.

The 'Shakes'. Very Addictive Adrenalin Rush Only EVE provides.

Amarr Liason Officer Extraordinare -->Check Out Amarrian Vengeance/Amarr FW History from 2011 to 2014 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=352629&find=unread

JAF Anders
Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc.
Sedition.
#710 - 2013-05-06 20:02:44 UTC
Just a typical day in Nisuwa until a handful of neutrals pop into local. D-scan yields the normal POS trash as well as... Procurers?

6 of them.

http://qcats.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=17620572

The pursuit of excellence and stabbed plexing alts.

Zappity
New Eden Tank Testing Services
#711 - 2013-05-15 07:05:26 UTC
Runespear wrote:
...btw, can i have 1bil isk? Piracy doesn't really pay much...

Golden. I have to start using that.

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.

Jack De'alor
Shattered Earth Industries
#712 - 2013-05-16 05:25:26 UTC
Hey all, first time poster, long time player. I first got my feet wet in pvp sometime last december in fw, and as of 2 weeks ago decided to just say **** it. Left fw and am making a b-line for -10 indiscriminately shooting anything in mah little merlin.

After a relatively quiet roam tonight, I hop into Eha to find 2 plex open. An incursus in a novice and a corax in a small. They're in the same corp but since the corax couldn't help gang bang me in that novice I figured I'd give the incursus a first hand look at my blasters. Well, I caught him napping. He woke up before I could nab his pod though.

Sleepy guy

[04:16:50] Jack De'alor > gf
[04:18:19] Corax > :(
[04:18:26] Corax > that's my boy
[04:18:28] Incursus> lol wasnt really a fight
[04:18:35] Corax > i hate when people do that
[04:18:54] Corax > you get blobbed or they whelp you and they say good fight..no, no it wasnt
[04:18:59] Incursus > the whole gf when they caught you nappin

At this point I'm thinking jeez, I'm just being polite, but since this corax pilot wants to ***** I'll give him a fight too. Right about now a local thrasher pirate whom I'm familiar with jumps into system.

Inane chatter

While they're talking I took the time to repair my guns and let my shields regen. Thrasher pilot leaves, small plex collapses and I think ****, I missed my opportunity. A quick dscan finds my corax at the sun. He's goading me. I warp to the sun at 100 to find him sitting at 0 not moving so I warp back where I came from and realign to the sun.

[04:24:14] Corax > you comin' back buddy?

Ouch I silently landed on top of him. His pod was in warp before his ship finished exploding :(

[04:25:35] Jack De'alor > yar

Not anything fancy, but I do love being underestimated. Really I think this thread is wearing off on me. I have no idea where that 'yar' came from, but there it was.

Praxis Ginimic
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#713 - 2013-05-21 14:02:02 UTC
This thread hasn't had much love lately but neither have I so the time is right for a new story. This story however, isn't full of yar and pieces of eight. This is a story of the darker side of our profession. One in which the sharks circle for hours without ever sinking their teeth into that shiny bottle-nosed b!tch's tear flavored flesh.

There will be no link to a faction fit failgu nor a half a Bil of bullet filled pod. There is a very special tengu pilot though. Not in the sense that Maverick had a special relationship with Goose either. More of a box of jumbo crayons and a bicycle helmet on the front seat of the school bus type of special. Although it wasn't immediately apparent.

The tengu was bouncing all over the system as he probed it out. We couldn't get a solid loc on him for more than 10 seconds so we all docked up except for our scout and tackle. Once npc wrecks started to show on D our scout sent in the probes & tackle followed them.

He was in a complex with gates. Damn those gates! They chased him through the site as we undocked and warped in. But then tackle landed in the third room just in time to watch him warp out. Safed up! He'll have his head on a swivel now. Surely its too late.

We had resigned ourselves to the loss and bantered about going to kill that cyno that just popped up when local flashes. The special tengu pilot made some sort of reference to the fact that our tackler would have a tough time handling that particular site in such a flimsy craft. Being a particularly chatty fellow he seizes the opportunity & strikes up friendly relations with the pilot. I wish I could post for you but it was a private convo. Our man Flynn relayed the good news over comms. He had convinced the tengu that he too was a wayward explorer & that they should run the site together. JACK POT!

I can't imagine a better trap but this is taking far too long. This dimwit should be dead by now but our man Flynn is having issues with testicular fortitude. He "feels bad" about bushwacking a pilot who's made a genuine attempt to reach out in such a treacherous environment. This will not do. I should've left for work 10 minutes ago.
I took matters into my own hands before it was too late and posted in local:

Praxis > can I bring my alts? <---Soft cuddly pirate (as to indicate that I am in fact the alt of the pilot he's been chatting up)

It was a bold move & if the tengu pilot had 2 brain cells to rub together it would have jeopardized the entire operation. Comms fell silent in anticipation

Special Tengu > if they can handle the heat ;) (with an emoticon, as to indicate that he didn't have two brain cells to rub together and truly deserved the fate about to befall him)

Comms burst into laughter as I "x" up and the gang follows suite

Praxis > x
Pirate 1 > x
Pirate 2 > x
Pirate 3 > x
Pirate 4 > x

I know it should seem rather suspicious that an explorer is roaming through low sec with his 5 alts in tow but our special friend didn't think it odd at all. Or at least he didn't say anything about it in fleet chat. There was no more time to waste. I was surely going to be late for work now and this deed had to be commenced post haste.

We fleet warped into the site and I log jammed right into optimal. I bumped the sorry fool with my thorax, scram, web, guns, drones. He was pulling away before the rest of the gang could get into range so I turned on the second web... and he intawarped... ...what... STABBED!!!

In the end it was my impatience that let him get away. If I had been willing to be just a few more minutes late to work and coordinate tackle with the entire gang his stab wouldn't have helped him. This pirates kids will go to bed without dinner again. Its not easy but it is a pirates' life for me.
Darth Bex
Port Jackson Shipyards
Minmatar Fleet Associates
#714 - 2013-06-02 10:05:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Darth Bex
So I have this little backwater C1 I run PI from, call in once a week or so to empty the goods and go back to doing what I do. Yesterday brought an unwelcome visitor, with a small tower and some dude farming radar sites in a Gila. He was pretty switched on and safed up as I tried to probe him out and, not one to spend all day camping enemies, I resorted to threats to have him remove his tower.

To my surprise he did, taking it back out the C2 exit from whence he'd come. It seems he wasn't done though, and was back shortly after to run more sites. Well, that wouldn't do, so I dropped a Geddon on him.

The fight went predictably enough, his alt keeping range in a Tengu at 95km's and doing next to no DPS, nevermind tackle, so I dispatched the Gila and somehow popped his pod before he warped, scooped his loot and warped back to my POS. The Tengu would have to wait for a better warp in.

Gila: http://mafiaredux.com/kb/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=26172 - you'll have to 'right click' 'open new tab' for some stupid reason vov
Pod: http://www.mafiaredux.com/kb/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=26171

After 15 minutes or so the Tengu decided to try and finish the site. With only the Geddon fit for PvP I tried in vain to tackle it but to no avail. He scooted back to his C2 and called it a night.

Well, after the drop from the Gila, it occurred to me that this dudes just got ISK to burn, so **** farming PI, I'm going to farm him.

I bring in a cloaky Tengu today and make sure all his toons are offline. Satisfied I have the system to myself, I set about scanning it all out and making some appropriate bookmarks. A few hours pass and he starts logging in toons. I patiently keep eyes on his POS as his frigates scurry about scanning sigs, then he puts eyes on the statics and finally reships his main into another Gila. He warps it straight to the only anomaly in system and this happens...

Gila: http://mafiaredux.com/kb/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=26202

Today he was quick enough to get the pod out, at least.

As a little bit of icing on the cake, that small shield booster was the same one he dropped on the first Gila, and then bought off me in Amarr 45 minutes before losing it again. It's back on market again, if anyone's interested. ;)
Arden Elenduil
Unlimited Bear Works
#715 - 2013-06-13 12:30:51 UTC
So a harmless industrial corporation came under attack by merciless griefers. As per usual, they couldn't really mount a defense, so they called in my services.
Fast forward a few days, and the aggressors are down one Fenrir (which was autopiloting during a war) and a Mackinaw (afk mining during a war and after a corp wide mail had been sent out about me).

Some of their alliance mates took rather great offense to my actions. Here is the conversation that followed.
WARNING: it turns from rage, to downright creepy in a heartbeat. Some sections have been edited for obvious reasons.

EVE System > Channel MOTD: WELCOME TO D.A.D. WORK AS A TEAM AND THINK OF WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP THIS ALLIANCE GROW.Join us on Teamspeak at (TS details redacted) A.F.T.E.R. EFFECT - A.F.T.E.R. EFFECT Is Recruiting! Got an idea for an Alliance Event/Roam's/Etc? Please send your ideas to an Alliance Officer!As of 3:47 on June 9th, We declared war on Erste Deutsche Saechsiche Corp, Fighting begun on June 10th at 3:47.Fly smart! Contact a alliance officer for futher info.We will keep you guys notifed with new information :D-Alliance Officer(s)

***** 1 > Arden Elenduil
***** 2 > Arden Elenduil YOU ALOWED THIS CORP JUMPEN ***** PUNK WITH HIS HISTORY
***** 2 > o my fucken god
***** 2 > look at there past god man
Arden Elenduil > if you think that's bad, take a look at my killboard on battleclinic
Arden Elenduil > no hard feelings, it's just business
***** 1 > Did no one think to Google him?
***** 2 > no u are the worst thing in the hole world of any fucken game cause u are the bigest kind of pussey ever no lie u lie to get in and lie and lie and greef folks for kicks is so lame and gay so go **** your self and your mother
Arden Elenduil > come now, no need for such harsh words
***** 1 > Did I miss something here now?
***** 2 > mark that ****** red for life
***** 2 > fucken punk
Arden Elenduil > nothing special
Arden Elenduil > just business
***** 4> Very very Dumb bro and a coward.
Arden Elenduil > i was hired by your war targets
Arden Elenduil > to cause some damage
***** 1 > Well at least this war is causing something...
***** 1 > interesting.
Arden Elenduil > like i said, just business
***** 4> What go's around comes around bro.
Arden Elenduil > well, you can always just pay me 500 mil and i'm off
***** 3 > I just wish when people would shoot another ship, they would shoot something that can shoot back.
Arden Elenduil > i do so all the time mate
***** 3 > Not this time though, huh?
Arden Elenduil > variation is a good thing
Arden Elenduil > besides, a contract's a contract
***** 2 > Arden Elenduil o here let me give u all our stuff and we uninstall eve will this make u stop
***** 2 > no it is never enough for punk ass bitches
***** 2 > so **** off
Arden Elenduil > ***** 2, please, don't swear so much
Arden Elenduil > it's unbecoming
***** 2 > if i ever see u in real life i stomp u cause only a puss wold even do this kinda ****
***** 2 > u are a lier
***** 2 > and a pice ofg **** in real life as well i see that
***** 2 > o im going to greef a corp but u no u want to keep on and on right cause u a ***** that needs all this
***** 2 > needy lil ***** right
***** 2 > its all bout u
***** 2 > nooo
***** 2 > but what we can do is mark u kos for life and u will run out of luck non pvp punk
***** 2 > and o i can kill u any time any were i want its just so gay to deal with your kind
Arden Elenduil > I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly frightened
***** 2 > yea we know cause u wont fite
***** 2 > u just kill newbees
***** 5> he couldnt hope to fight anybody otherwise
***** 2 > cause u suck so bad u cant even see the fun of the pvp or eve at all so u gay the game for all
Arden Elenduil > ***** 2, I think you're taking this way too seriously
Arden Elenduil > like you said yourself, this is merely a game
Arden Elenduil > it's pixels
***** 5> this is just business
***** 2 > ill meet u any rin any were in the usa and kick your ass in real life and in game and my **** is biger and i have more money and class than u will ever have in your hole lil life of suckeyness
Arden Elenduil > I'm european actually
***** 2 > no its a real lie when u come in our ts and lie like a lil kid
***** 1 > GIving a griefer attention is certainly not the right to go about it...
***** 2 > o so u do suck dicks
***** 2 > punk
Arden Elenduil > ?
***** 5> he comes from hitlers backyard, what do you expect
***** 5> they should have all been gassed
Arden Elenduil > mate, please
Arden Elenduil > that's just uncalled for
***** 2 > yea should killed all them ass holes when patton was there
***** 2 > cant tell the truth not even to them selfs
***** 6 > I dunno. I kinda like him. Seems like a polite assasin.
***** 5> they already had the death camps built still never understood why we didnt just use them on those asshats
***** 2 > no he lies and gets this going
***** 2 > he is a lier
***** 2 > and a pice of ****
***** 6 > like a spy
***** 2 > no need to lie ever
Arden Elenduil > ***** 6
Arden Elenduil > The League of Extraordinary Mentlegen
Arden Elenduil > this is my personal corp
Arden Elenduil > "tips hat"
***** 6 > lol nice
***** 2 > streching the truth is 1 thing but just to lie and bragg about what a real man .... not
***** 2 > have we aLL GOT HIM MARKED RED
***** 2 > HOPE I SEE U AT a fan fest ill fix that mouth from lieing
Arden Elenduil > mate, fanfest is a place where one should have fun
Arden Elenduil > i'd really like to go a 4th time
Arden Elenduil > please don't ruin it for me
***** 2 > and now everyone block him and kos for ever
***** 2 > Arden Elenduil alliance block him
***** 6 > this is entertaining. ***** 2 you really angry. DId he get you too?
***** 2 > no they neve ever come at me just the newbees
***** 2 > i got 100 mill skill points i kill all

To be continued
Arden Elenduil
Unlimited Bear Works
#716 - 2013-06-13 12:31:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Arden Elenduil
Arden Elenduil > I can't kill him, since he's in another corp of the alliance
Arden Elenduil > so I'm quite confused as to why he's so angry
***** 6 > i see. maybe hes has a strong protective instinct
***** 1 > He's basically the God Father of our alliance...
***** 2 > dont troll me dog
***** 6 > ah that makes sense
Arden Elenduil > to be perfectly honest gentlemen, I wouldn't really trust the advice of someone that thinks this is a good fit
Arden Elenduil > http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=16988879
Arden Elenduil > PvP based, or otherwise
***** 6 > hmmm. I dont have enough knowledge yet to tell one way or another.
Arden Elenduil > well, for instance, you don't put shield extenders on a carrier
***** 5 > :p
Arden Elenduil > also, a passive shield hardener is a waste of a slot
Arden Elenduil > drone control modules combined with a triage mod is also a waste, since you can't use drones while in triage
Arden Elenduil > triage mod with only 1 repper and 1 CET is also a waste
***** 5 > yeah yeah 5 deep on em and thermal :p
Arden Elenduil > and signal amps on a carrier are generally also a very bad idea
***** 1 > (RL name redacted), why did you chose this life?
***** 1 > Why destroy others? Does this bring you happiness?
Arden Elenduil > i find some measure of amusement in it yes, though mostly just because it's profitable
***** 6 > Like a professional serial killer?
Arden Elenduil > no, just mercenary
***** 6 > ah
Arden Elenduil > though i tend to take all jobs
Arden Elenduil > if they're profitable
***** 1 > And do you not go to a (RL school redacted)? Do you not believe in mercy and values of God?
***** 7> (RL name redacted), do you not believe in evil?
***** 6 > lol
***** 5 > ;p
***** 1 > (RL name redacted) you have so much to live for.
***** 5 > he clubs baby seals for fun
***** 7> Why do you chose this life?
Arden Elenduil > wait what...
Arden Elenduil > please don't go all phylosophical on me
Arden Elenduil > or whatever it's spelled like
***** 7> (RL name redacted) - don't you love Jesus?
***** 5 > >facepalm<
Arden Elenduil > also, i'd appreciate it if you refrain from using my real name, tyvm
***** 1 > Why? You let everyone else know your name.
***** 1 > Why do you thinkj
Arden Elenduil > it's a matter of principle
***** 7> you can have all the fun.
***** 1 > (RL name redacted).
***** 1 > My name is CJ.
***** 6 > I am curious. Do most killers believe in a god?
***** 1 > Now we're friends.
***** 1 > What's it like being a (RL job redacted)?
Arden Elenduil > now you're crossing the line mate
***** 1 > You've crossed our lines.
***** 1 > You've struck fear and you've tainted our fun and our merriment.
***** 5 > lol dont like it when the shoe is on the other foot eh?
***** 7> Why should you be allowed to mess with us?
***** 7> When we can't mess with you?
Arden Elenduil > well, there's a difference between real life and a game, the fact that you can't seem to distinguish the difference between the two, is quite disturbing
***** 1 > I just want to know you. I want to be your friend.
***** 1 > It's a game, but you chose to be evil in this game.
***** 1 > Life is a game my friend.
***** 1 > This game. It's part of life.
***** 7> And you. You chose to be evil.
***** 1 > All I did was Google your character.
***** 1 > It's amazing what you can find online.
***** 1 > If you want to find out about me go ahead.
Arden Elenduil > ***** 1, a video game is never a part of real life, and should never influence it as such
***** 1 > Are you not a real person? Are you real life decisions influening your decisions in this game.
***** 1 > Do you feel sweat on your brow as ships descend on you?
***** 7> Do you not feel the guilt in your heart as you blow up others' ships? Ships that they worked so hard to build?
***** 1 > I feel real.
***** 1 > Don't you?
Arden Elenduil > I consider the game and real life to be two completely seperate things
Arden Elenduil > whatever I do ingame, does not have an influence on my real life, and vice versa
***** 1 > So then your credit card credit mmust be fake then since it's not real.
***** 1 > So the things you do in this game do not bring you pleasure?
***** 1 > So...why...
***** 7> Why play this game?
***** 8> because its ******* amazing
Arden Elenduil > ***** 1, you're not making any sense, honestly
Arden Elenduil > I strongly recommend you go seek help, because you have some serious issues
***** 8> Who has issues?
***** 1 > Do I?
***** 7> Or do you have issues Arden?
***** 1 > Why destroy others Arden?
Arden Elenduil > the fact that you're unable to distinguish real life from a video game is a serious issue mate
***** 1 > Really? I feel real.
***** 1 > I can feel this space.
***** 1 > This ship.
***** 1 > I calls to me.
***** 6 > Realisticly, you cant completely seperate what is done in game from real life. Even if what you do is just a fanatsy, it is still part of you. We all have a little rotteness and evil in us. Games are a perfect way to explore that side if you choose.
***** 1 > ***** 6 speaks truth.
***** 6 > I also beat up hookers in GTA
***** 6 > ;)
***** 1 > Hah.
***** 1 > Arden. Arden, Arden. This game is real for you. It's an escape from the world that you live in. You're like us. Life is too cheap for you. There's no thrills, there's nothing that can satisfy you.
***** 7> You think this game isn't real yet you find so much enjoyment from destroying others hard work.
***** 7> And yet...
***** 1 > ...this isn't completely satisfying is it.
***** 1 > Arden. We're just the same.
***** 1 > Don't fight it.
Arden Elenduil > you're making no sense at all

To be continued
Arden Elenduil
Unlimited Bear Works
#717 - 2013-06-13 12:51:41 UTC
***** 1 > You're conflicted. I understand that.
***** 1 > Most greifers are conflicted like you are.
***** 1 > We're all conflicted.
Arden Elenduil > so by your definition, you're a griefer as well
***** 6 > I get conflicted when i'm in public and have gas and not sure if its solid.
Arden Elenduil > i suggest you guys kick ***** 1 before he snaps
***** 3 > it's a game, oh well, hopfully people learn from this experience.
Arden Elenduil > ***** 3, thank you for being a voice of reason
***** 1 > I grief with words Arden.
***** 1 > Not by actions.
***** 1 > And by the way, if you're scared about your personal information, you shouldn't make it publicly available.
Arden Elenduil > in some ways, I had no choice, CSM candidacy requires you to make your name public
Arden Elenduil > that however, does not give you a reason to simply go and look specifically for it
Arden Elenduil > it's just plain creepy
***** 1 > It's public domain. I wish to know my opponent. Like most people.
Arden Elenduil > if so, you should specialise on killboards, corporate history, ingame things
***** 1 > That tells me about nothing on how you think, my friend.
Arden Elenduil > bringing real life into a game isn't just creepy, it's something that CCP frowns upon quite heavily
***** 1 > I assume so. But everyone here frowns upon your actions.
Arden Elenduil > so far i've only heard one or 2 people speak up about it, hardly everyone
***** 1 > Well frankly...you're not on our comms.
***** 1 > So what you know is little to how we feel.
Arden Elenduil > that still doesn't give you the right to start investigating someone's real life, no matter if it's on the internet or not
***** 1 > Imagine all the other people that have looked you up when you give your information out on the CSM election.
***** 9> As much as this kind of game play annoys me i hate to say it Cade but it is just a game and this is part of the game. Annoying yes but i am no so sure you should let it get you upset to the point that you start looking at the "person" vs the character.
Arden Elenduil > perhaps so, but i've not seen those people spread that information to others in order to purposely harm me
***** 1 > I have done you no harm.
***** 1 > State your damage or losses.
***** 1 > And I will reimburse you.
Arden Elenduil > if you truly believe that, then you are missing the point
***** 3 > I just fail to see why someone would have to hire someone to infiltrate a corp to kill ships that aren't even combat ready. I'd rather someone war dec or actually try combat.
***** 10> Agreed.
Arden Elenduil > well, Silentkiller, some people are incapable of combat
Arden Elenduil > such as the people you wardecced, agreed?
Arden Elenduil > which leaves them no option to fight back, except to hire someone that can
***** 10> the problem isn't the greifer i get it, that can be fun, annoying for us but whatever. The problem is you should be able to drop a corp member regardless of where they are.
Arden Elenduil > ***** 10, that would breka the game
Arden Elenduil > break*
***** 3 > We have no idea whether or not they are cappable of combat. 13 people, you'd think one of them could sport a combat ship.
***** 10> lol yea, why is that?
Arden Elenduil > simple, if I were to be involved in combat with one of your members, and i were to be kicked in the middle of space, while engaging, i'd get concorded by default
Arden Elenduil > it used to be possible, but CCP classified it as an exploit to do so
Arden Elenduil > and eventually got around to fixing it
***** 10> i just logged in, out of curositiy why are doing this? For kicks or was there a purpose?
***** 1 > Hired Merc.
***** 10> ahhhh
***** 1 > From wardecced corp.
Arden Elenduil > just business
***** 10> so he's not really the problem. the carp we wardecced is ;) we going to wardec them again?
***** 11> Still a coward.
***** 10> yeah.
***** 1 > Executive decision.
***** 10> Arden what do you get paidfor something like this?
Arden Elenduil > sorry, but that's confidential
***** 11> Mybe he just has no life.
Arden Elenduil > ***** 11, please
Arden Elenduil > I've been nothing but polite, please refrain from using insults
***** 11> Just like most merc's.
Arden Elenduil > It's most unbecoming
***** 1 > You have not been polite.
***** 1 > You have insulted us.
Arden Elenduil > How?
***** 1 > By commiting treason against the corp you joined.
***** 3 > I know why he did it, it's just the game, it's how it rolls. I don't agree with it. I think if they wanted some sort of payback I'm sure they could sport a much bigger corp to come and war dec us, at least then we could both have our pride.
***** 11> It's most unbecoming is that all you have to say.
Arden Elenduil > Like I said before, It's just business
***** 1 > For someone so sneaky, you have little to say.
***** 1 > Aside from us being rude and unbecoming and business as usual.
***** 11> His kill history tells us everything you need to now about this coward.
***** 9> ***** 11how do you see his kill history?
Arden Elenduil > killboard perc
Arden Elenduil > http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Arden+Elenduil
***** 9> TY
***** 11> I do info on players why.
***** 9> i was curious so icould do it.
***** 11> I looking at your right now.
Arden Elenduil > Looking up a killboard is perfectly acceptable, same with corp history and such
***** 9> so you hae onl popped two of us?
Arden Elenduil > "nods"
Arden Elenduil > so far
***** 7> Well this was fun.
***** 7> Our little charade.
***** 7> Perhaps you'll reflect your actions today.
Arden Elenduil > not at all
Arden Elenduil > it's what i do to make isk in the game
***** 7> And I make people squeem in their seats.
***** 7> Remember, God forgives all. Do you forgive yourself?
***** 4 > So do you think god should forgive us if we don't ask for it.
***** 3 > he reported us lol
***** 8> ???
Arden Elenduil
Unlimited Bear Works
#718 - 2013-06-13 12:52:26 UTC
Final one:

***** 12> who reported who?
***** 2 > Arden Elenduil
Arden Elenduil > yes?
***** 13> just Identifing morons
***** 13> funny your name came to top of lisrt
Arden Elenduil > come now, no reason to be rude
***** 13> you asked, I just explained why your name was in chat. But to call a person you have never talked to rude is the epidemy of rude
***** 4 > http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Arden+Elenduil
***** 8> Wow the same names keep coming up over and over again... Targeting much?
***** 13> nope hes a guy that joins corps that cant defend from inside. hes a preditor like a child molester who becomes a preist or childmolester
***** 13> like a boyscout leader
***** 9> we still being griefed?
***** 3 > he's still able to do it, yes
***** 13> Arden Elenduil
***** 8> So how did he end up with us anyways??
***** 3 > cause someone in ldgb accepted him
***** 8> Douches
Schpuk
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#719 - 2013-06-14 12:42:18 UTC
Nice.
So they wardec industry corp and then act surprised when the wartarget hired a corp infiltrator to get some payback?
What a sorry bunch.
Not even checking kill history of recruits.
Relego
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#720 - 2013-06-14 15:35:19 UTC
So, I've been considering trying again to get into this game, and this damn board made it happen. Unfortunately, I've read very little of patch notes, and, after flipping a couple of cans, seem to have... uhm... fans.

So, how's an honest thief to make a living?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os5TXyJlEMc