These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Vile Rat may get some Justice after all

First post
Author
Dave Stark
#21 - 2013-04-21 10:29:57 UTC
words are insufficient for explaining how bad this thread is.
Azrael Dinn
Imperial Mechanics
#22 - 2013-04-21 10:34:50 UTC
Could we please leave RL politics out from this game?

Personaly I don't even realy know who and why are we talking about anything but rl politics.... argh. I should come and blow all your ships up just because you are talking about rl politics. Evil

After centuries of debating and justifying... Break Cloaks tm

bufnitza calatoare
#23 - 2013-04-21 10:44:43 UTC
Ryno Caval wrote:
I may not like Goons but I still feel that its never good when anybody dies via senseless violence

if you are gonna live in a hot spot for war then guess what???
flakeys
Doomheim
#24 - 2013-04-21 10:49:11 UTC  |  Edited by: flakeys
Dave Stark wrote:

This , it doesnt deserve a lock , it should be removed asap

Been reported so let's assume someone's sober enough to swiflty lock/remove this thread

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

March rabbit
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2013-04-21 10:49:16 UTC
Azrael Dinn wrote:
Could we please leave RL politics out from this game?

Personaly I don't even realy know who and why are we talking about anything but rl politics.... argh. I should come and blow all your ships up just because you are talking about rl politics. Evil

cannot agree less.

but people constantly create new threads: "i'm soldier and ....."

Would be good to not have such threads at all.

The Mittani: "the inappropriate drunked joke"

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#26 - 2013-04-21 10:58:28 UTC
So much tryhard edgyposting in this thread Roll

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

I Love Boobies
All Hail Boobies
#27 - 2013-04-21 11:01:47 UTC
This is one of the times I wish the forums had a button you could click that would give the original poster a swift kick to the balls.
flakeys
Doomheim
#28 - 2013-04-21 11:04:27 UTC
I Love Boobies wrote:
This is one of the times I wish the forums had a button you could click that would give the original poster a swift kick to the balls.

In some cases you can't blaim people for their ignorance , i doubt he posted it with bad intentions.

That said it's one of those types of threads wich can derail into something unpretty really fast.

Athena Maldoran
Doomheim
#29 - 2013-04-21 11:07:59 UTC
We get it, its a sore subject.. Grow up.. People die all the time.. Just ask a ISD to get the thread closed if its an issue...
Scatim Helicon
State War Academy
Caldari State
#30 - 2013-04-21 11:24:26 UTC
mods are asleep post literally anything

Every time you post a WiS thread, Hilmar strangles a kitten.

flakeys
Doomheim
#31 - 2013-04-21 11:31:46 UTC
Scatim Helicon wrote:
mods are asleep post literally anything

Just start discussing bots and petitions , it'll be locked in a blink.

Mara Pahrdi
The Order of Anoyia
#32 - 2013-04-21 11:39:22 UTC
Dave Stark wrote:

Remove standings and insurance.

Sandrestal
Pakistani Taxi Drivers
#33 - 2013-04-21 11:39:50 UTC
Xython wrote:
Ryno Caval wrote:
I found an interesting article relating to the incident in Benghazi that those of us who are interested in more of the story behind what really happened that day.
News Story About Benghazi

RIP Vile Rat (Sean Smith)
I may not like Goons but I still feel that its never good when anybody dies via senseless violence

It's disgusting. It's not justice, it's political gamesmanship by a bunch of disgusting little gnomes on the far right, trying to find -- or make up -- some form of scandal so they can say "Well, Bush might have been bad, but hey look, Obama was just as bad, 'M I Right?"

There was no Benghazi coverup. There was no Benghazi scandal. Stop using Sean's body as a goddamned political football.

Right... there actually was no Benghazi attack at all and the maker of the anti-Muslim You tube vid never was put in jail. Those pesky GOP types just made all this up for political gainRoll
Sandrestal
Pakistani Taxi Drivers
#34 - 2013-04-21 11:41:56 UTC
The Mittani wrote:
Yes, use the murder of my friend in hopes of getting some points in your deluded tribal political war.

You are garbage. Get out.

The real Garbage is peeps like you who bury their heads in the sand and never want to find out why their friend was killed.
Thorleifer
Yeti Cave
#35 - 2013-04-21 11:45:31 UTC
I think you guys are frickin hilarious. If you think Obama told all he knew and was honest about it, your really dumb. If you think Romney did not capitolize on that and twist things, your still a idiot.
When will you guys learn Politicians are liars governments are a waste everything they touch or create has a foul taint of crap. But alas we all have them, you wanna fix it, stop voting for the same 2 party system.
Josef Djugashvilis
#36 - 2013-04-21 11:57:09 UTC
This horrible thread should be locked out of respect for a man who died whilst doing his job trying to support a fledgling democracy.

This is not a signature.

ElQuirko
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#37 - 2013-04-21 11:57:56 UTC
I was there. In this awful thread.

Dodixie > Hek

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#38 - 2013-04-21 12:07:01 UTC
First time ever I actually clicked the "report " button.

And it felt good.

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#39 - 2013-04-21 12:16:31 UTC  |  Edited by: James Amril-Kesh
Yigal Tzadok wrote:
his death was justice

don't invade sovereign countries m'kay

Too obvious.
Not that I'm encouraging you to try something more subtle. Rather, you should simply stop trolling.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#40 - 2013-04-21 12:28:52 UTC  |  Edited by: La Nariz
Sandrestal wrote:
The Mittani wrote:
Yes, use the murder of my friend in hopes of getting some points in your deluded tribal political war.

You are garbage. Get out.

The real Garbage is peeps like you who bury their heads in the sand and never want to find out why their friend was killed.

If only that article was actually doing that instead of playing stupid political games. The real garbage are the people that perpetrate those games and people who fall for them. So that makes you literally human garbage, congrats you are the same quality as jade constantine.

This post was loving crafted by a member of the Official GoonWaffe recruitment team. Improve the forums, support this idea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=345133

Previous page123Next page