These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[WTA] 31M SP, T2 Amarr BS pilot, dread pilot

First post
Author
Dasvidaniya I
KOTEL Republic
#1 - 2013-04-21 01:21:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Dasvidaniya I
Please read everything before posting something stupid.

AttentionThis is an Auction!!!Attention

• All CCP rules apply (Which can be found "here")

• This auction will last 72 hours, unless an offer is made within the 3 hours of the auction ending (extending the auction by no more then 12 hours).

• Reply's should be to the point, I don't care about what you think. Posts without offers will result in the poster being permanently removed from the auction.

• The auction carries a 3 hour snipe rule, as the thread owner I reserve the right to extend this period and no offers are considered accepted unless noted in this thread by "Dasvidaniya I".

• Inquires about the characters skills and other information should be directed "Here" or by a private message to "Dasvidaniya I".

• All offers should be in an ISK format, no trades will be accepted.

• In the event I am unable to log on when the auction ends it will be considered over and after review I will post and notify the winner based on the auction ending time.

• The character will be in NPC corporation by the end of the auction.

• All assets will be removed from the character by the end of the auction.

• The auction starts at 5,000,000,000.00 ISK (5billion) and will increase by no less then 100,000,000.00 (100million) increments.

• ~Dasvidaniya_I~
    Thank you for reading, happy bidding and fly safe 07
Oresome Powers
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2013-04-21 02:23:04 UTC
1)Drop your corp
2)False advertising -- you dont even have the dread skill injected -- this toon isnt even a rev sitter -- much less a rev pilot.
Dasvidaniya I
KOTEL Republic
#3 - 2013-04-21 03:42:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Dasvidaniya I
Oresome Powers, WestHam FC, & Xayder as per this thread rules you are permanently removed from this and all other associated Auctions and Sales. No one cares what you think.
WestHam FC
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2013-04-21 03:59:59 UTC
Dasvidaniya I wrote:
Oresome Powers as per this thread rules you are permanently removed from this and all other associated Auctions and Sales. No one cares what you think.

Was going to bid, but the owner is far to aggressive, good luck an I hope you sell it no matter what.
Xayder
modro
Northern Coalition.
#5 - 2013-04-21 11:06:51 UTC
Oresome Powers wrote:
1)Drop your corp
2)False advertising -- you dont even have the dread skill injected -- this toon isnt even a rev sitter -- much less a rev pilot.

For once I agree with this Testie

mods close this thread

I don't always post, But when i post I do it with my main

ISD Tyrozan
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#6 - 2013-04-21 16:10:59 UTC
Character for sale not in NPC corporation. Thread locked.

ISD Tyrozan

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

@ISDTyrozan | @ISD_CCL