These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

So ur Tier 3 BC testing....

First post
Author
sYnc Vir
Wolfsbrigade
Ghost Legion.
#1 - 2011-10-31 12:04:55 UTC
Mind if I be the 80,000 person to ask when thats likely to be happening? Cause I know about 350,000 people who wouldn't mind trying those.

Don't ask about Italics, just tilt your head.

Missile War
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2011-10-31 15:41:20 UTC
sYnc Vir wrote:
Mind if I be the 80,000 person to ask when thats likely to be happening? Cause I know about 350,000 people who wouldn't mind trying those.



between now and winter when they are done choosing their (temporary) skill boosts/done designing them/done choosing stats etc.
bassie12bf
Militaris Industries
Northern Coalition.
#3 - 2011-10-31 22:47:16 UTC
CCP is likely to finish the designs and artwork first.

Can't test a ship that hasn't been made yet.
CCP Konflikt
Doomheim
#4 - 2011-11-01 10:27:35 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Konflikt
I've been testing them on our internal testing servers, currently they don't have a model or look like a very pointy teardrop.

They would still have their 1st draft of imba stats, because of the creation date of this build. These have had a second pass since then.

This isn't the state we let them be publicly assessed.

So for now the official estimate is Soon™

CCP Konflikt Quality Assurance Engineer Team Trilambda

Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
SE7EN-SINS
#5 - 2011-11-01 18:23:53 UTC
When Tech 3 ships were first being tested, they looked like five large bubbles joined together. It was ugly and unattractive and players complained, despite the fact that they were otherwise entirely functional and flyable. CCP henceforth does not allow players anywhere near ships until the art assets are in a 95%+ finished state.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

Katrina Oniseki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#6 - 2011-11-01 22:16:45 UTC
Andreus Ixiris wrote:
When Tech 3 ships were first being tested, they looked like five large bubbles joined together. It was ugly and unattractive and players complained, despite the fact that they were otherwise entirely functional and flyable. CCP henceforth does not allow players anywhere near ships until the art assets are in a 95%+ finished state.


That. People ruined early testing, so now we don't get it. You sleep in the bed you make.

Katrina Oniseki

Akrasjel Lanate
Lanate Industries
#7 - 2011-11-02 13:18:57 UTC
Katrina Oniseki wrote:
Andreus Ixiris wrote:
When Tech 3 ships were first being tested, they looked like five large bubbles joined together. It was ugly and unattractive and players complained, despite the fact that they were otherwise entirely functional and flyable. CCP henceforth does not allow players anywhere near ships until the art assets are in a 95%+ finished state.


That. People ruined early testing, so now we don't get it. You sleep in the bed you make.

This.

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude