These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Lets face it: NOT VOTING IN CSM8 IS A VOTE FOR NULL SEC BLOCKS

First post First post
Author
Frying Doom
#101 - 2013-04-14 03:56:57 UTC
Lord Zim wrote:
Katran Luftschreck wrote:
Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

I suppose even mentioning the words "T20" and "Aurora" counts as "rumor mongering" too? Might want to send your people to edit that wikipedia article then. Oh and be sure to send people in to burn down Kug's blog and stuff, too.

hurr durr the voting is rigged band of developers 420 erryday

No it is rigged, as the system counts the votes of only those who vote.

I mean the horror Lol

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

archon o'v
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#102 - 2013-04-14 04:19:08 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
archon o'v wrote:
I dint vote because it would take everyone together in CMS to make right things happen so i let the dice roll with out the regret of choosing wrong rep.

So in another words you didn't vote for fear of making the wrong decision.

Just don't complain if the dice roll, ends up being what you don't want.

you misinterpreted it wrong, I do not fear making wrong decision but each one has very little to bring to the table in terms what they cover as potential improvement, why you ask?
all the candidates would have to put heir heads together for this to wok right, therefore, " i let the dice roll with out the regret of choosing wrong rep"
Frying Doom
#103 - 2013-04-14 04:56:41 UTC
archon o'v wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
archon o'v wrote:
I dint vote because it would take everyone together in CMS to make right things happen so i let the dice roll with out the regret of choosing wrong rep.

you misinterpreted it wrong, I do not fear making wrong decision but each one has very little to bring to the table in terms what they cover as potential improvement, why you ask?
all the candidates would have to put heir heads together for this to wok right, therefore, " i let the dice roll with out the regret of choosing wrong rep"

So you are saying the candidates stink, so you are not voting.

Did I get that right? They each have very little to offer?

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#104 - 2013-04-14 06:49:25 UTC
archon o'v wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
archon o'v wrote:

JUST VOTE!!!!! tHERE ARE ALOT OF GOOD CANDIDATES OUT THERE
It doesnt take much research to determine who you can vote 4 Big smile
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Arronicus
State War Academy
Caldari State
#105 - 2013-04-14 07:23:43 UTC
Threads like this are the reason I'd rather have null blocks represented instead of these goofs.
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#106 - 2013-04-14 07:32:01 UTC
Arronicus wrote:
Threads like this are the reason I'd rather have null blocks represented instead of these goofs.
A vote for a goon is a vote for the game.
A vote for a highseccer is a vote for himself.
Pepper Mind
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#107 - 2013-04-14 08:35:59 UTC
CSM isn't only "Nullsec CSM".

They represent the community, and if we have other problems than Nullsec, they will make up their minds too. Thats why you should probably vote a experienced candidate, who knows the Game in many aspects.
Sethose Olderon
Honourable Company of Gentlemen
#108 - 2013-04-14 09:55:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Sethose Olderon
I use to bother voting, but anymore the CSM is a joke. It's just another thing the "elites" retain for themselves, and forever deny to anyone else.

No different than politics / politicians in real life...

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." - Thomas Jefferson

Praetor Meles
Black Mount Industrial
Breakpoint.
#109 - 2013-04-14 11:04:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Praetor Meles
Sethose Olderon wrote:
I use to bother voting, but anymore the CSM is a joke. It's just another thing the "elites" retain for themselves, and forever deny to anyone else.

Hmmm. Isn't this completely at odds with your signature?

[insert random rubbish that irritates you personally] is further evidence that Eve is dying/thriving*

• delete as required to make your point
Dave Stark
#110 - 2013-04-14 11:07:55 UTC
Sethose Olderon wrote:

you say that like the ~elites~ are the only ones able to vote.

perhaps if you went and voted they wouldn't have the CSM all to themselves.
stop complaining about a "problem", when you're part of it.
TheGunslinger42
All Web Investigations
#111 - 2013-04-14 12:09:27 UTC
remember when highsec baddies thought the problem was the voting system (and not their own laziness) and now we have a voting system that gives blocs even more power

i lol'd

glory to the new nullsec dominated csm
IHaveCandyGetInTheVan69
Crouching Woman Hidden Cucumber
#112 - 2013-04-14 12:19:18 UTC
Arronicus wrote:

This, I couldn't really be bothered to vote but as clicked the link I thought I may as well, I just dragged 10 people from main power blocks up, with some consideration for their alliances reputation.
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#113 - 2013-04-14 14:58:50 UTC
I have removed an off topic post. Please keep it on topic and civil. Thank you.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

HVAC Repairman
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#114 - 2013-04-14 15:00:08 UTC
mynnna is pro-jetpacks in dust 514, so he received all my votes
Vyanr
SKORPION LEGION
#115 - 2013-04-14 16:39:07 UTC
High Security space needs to burn. All of you people whining about it are just too lazy to realize that you're not even playing the game anymore to have fun, just for the 'pleasure' of watching lasers hit rocks, and then selling the dust for piles of isk with 0 risk to you.

You should never be able to make millions per hour in high sec when there is no risk to you. Incursions are the 'riskiest' situations a carebear will ever face.

Quote:
But, but suicide gankers and New Order bumpers ruin my fun! They're exploiting and being mean!

They're an infrequent, easily avoidable risk, and you have the protection of instant teleportation police for the former. You literally have nothing to worry about, but make piles of money.

Low and null sec needs all the help it can get.
Haru Genesis
Perkone
Caldari State
#116 - 2013-04-14 17:15:02 UTC
So really what do you want from the CSM? High sec needs to be even safer? You can already afk to choke your chicken while afk mining with literally zero threat of losing your ship. You want better profits? Highsec is the most rewarding area to mine in regardless of safety. You don't need representation because you already have everything you could want. What you need is to have some of it taken from you because hisec is a boring cesspit because of its borderline hedonistic luxury.
Hannah Flex
#117 - 2013-04-14 17:39:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Hannah Flex
Ayn Ryan
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#118 - 2013-04-14 17:50:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Ayn Ryan
Haru Genesis wrote:
So really what do you want from the CSM? High sec needs to be even safer? You can already afk to choke your chicken while afk mining with literally zero threat of losing your ship. You want better profits? Highsec is the most rewarding area to mine in regardless of safety. You don't need representation because you already have everything you could want. What you need is to have some of it taken from you because hisec is a boring cesspit because of its borderline hedonistic luxury.

http://youtu.be/XpugML3CsSQ?t=35s

CCP! THE CHOCOLATE ICING!
Seven Koskanaiken
Shadow Legions.
#119 - 2013-04-14 17:53:10 UTC
its a popularity contest
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#120 - 2013-04-14 18:23:34 UTC
Seven Koskanaiken wrote:
its a popularity contest

That is how democracy works. The guy/gal with the most popular ideas wins.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon