These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Setting Orca Fleet Access (Help!)

Author
Rockius
Advanced Combat Applied Technology Systems
#1 - 2013-04-05 03:13:05 UTC
I have been out of the game for a bit so could anyone tell me the steps to setting my orca for fleet use?
The true worth of a man is to be measured by the objects he pursues. 
Baggo Hammers
#2 - 2013-04-05 04:54:41 UTC
Maybe this

http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Orca_Guide

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Marc Callan
Lucifer's Hammer
A Band Apart.
#3 - 2013-04-05 08:42:53 UTC
Currently, when you open up the inventory screen with your Orca active, you'll see a pair of icons next to the Corporate Hangar and the Ship Maintenance Bay: a set of chevrons and a star. Clicking the chevrons to set them green allows fleet access; clicking the star allows corporation access.

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegurt

Shalaan Bedala
Doomheim
#4 - 2013-04-12 09:04:44 UTC
Semi-related question on the Orca:
The Orca has 4 different cargo bays:
One that is 30,000 and expandable like a standard ship.
One that only holds 50,000 raw ore similar to a barge.
Ship Maintenance Array that holds assembled ships.
And a 40,000 Fleet Hangar that replaced corp hangars.

My question is about the fleet hangar.
1) Can the Orca pilot use the 40k cargo room in the fleet hangar as if it was regular cargo?
2) If 2 people are assigned as people able to use the hangar, do they split the 40k, or do they each get 40k space (in theory, unlimited room)?
Velicitia
XS Tech
#5 - 2013-04-12 12:51:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Velicitia
1. yes
2. 40k split between everyone involved. (so if I dump in 5k, you see 5k used ... IDK how roles affects this these days ... you may only see 5k taken, or you'll see my stack of rock)

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia

Ekaterina 'Ghetto' Thurn
Department 10
#6 - 2013-04-12 14:27:27 UTC
Rockius wrote:
I have been out of the game for a bit so could anyone tell me the steps to setting my orca for fleet use?

The default setting on the Orca window covers the settings buttons to set for corp and/or fleet use. So you have to move the central divider over to the right a little. If you get what I mean. Blink When you look at it you will understand what I am saying.

" They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out. " Rick. " Find out what ? " Abraham. " They're screwing with the wrong people. " Rick. Season four.   ' The Walking Dead. ' .