These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

So apparently, some HERETIC NATION ALLIANCE pilots r gonna wake up w/ some dead horses in their beds

First post First post
Author
Tetsel
House Amamake
#21 - 2013-04-11 20:00:09 UTC
It's a spy !!

Loyal servent to Mother Amamake. @EVE_Tetsel

Another Bittervet Please Ignore

Azran Zala
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#22 - 2013-04-11 20:14:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Azran Zala
Yendaj wrote:

I dont care if its a badger

Occator actually. .. just say'n.
elnukeo
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2013-04-11 20:20:58 UTC
Azran Zala wrote:
Yendaj wrote:

I dont care if its a badger

Occator actually. ...just say'n

The next one we did after the Occator was just a Sigil. We wanted to go T1 to make it easier for them, you know, give em a chance. They had some difficulties fighting the Occator, so...

Twice Yendaj was wrong I guess. I don't think the details are that important to her, while in constant rage mode.
Nalha Saldana
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2013-04-11 21:01:58 UTC
So I guess I can now safely move my supplies through Tama in a T1 industrial.
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#25 - 2013-04-11 21:28:07 UTC
Well this thread is interesting......

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Frazer
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#26 - 2013-04-11 22:09:54 UTC
Nalha Saldana wrote:
So I guess I can now safely move my supplies through Tama in a T1 industrial.

I think you would have nuthin to worry about, m8y. Just gimme the time and we'll protect you.

On a side note "Jesus, please post with your main".
Andracin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#27 - 2013-04-11 23:51:03 UTC
For the time I spent when we were blue with the Heretic. they have some good pilots and I feel bad for them being in that crappy excuse for a "pvp" alliance that is totally ball crushed by an over-dose of estrogen....if you guys ever want to be good leave but awox Yendaj on your way out....I'm sure a certain frozen corpse might be worth something to the right bidder :P
Yendaj
THE FINAL STAND
The Final Stand.
#28 - 2013-04-11 23:57:29 UTC

Confirmed

Yendaj is terribleAttention
Gibson Rothman
The Pinecone Squad
United Federation of Conifers
#29 - 2013-04-12 01:22:33 UTC
Confirmed
Tetsel
House Amamake
#30 - 2013-04-12 02:07:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Tetsel
Oooops seems we accidentally DAWT... again... Shocked

Loyal servent to Mother Amamake. @EVE_Tetsel

Another Bittervet Please Ignore

Tara Read
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#31 - 2013-04-12 07:39:03 UTC
Someone sounds like their on the rag. Yeesh even I don't get this moody at hair dressing conventions P Sounds like a fun time for all those guys under the boot. Isn't Eve supposed to be fun and sometimes **** just happens? This isn't the first time someones been blops'd and it sure as hell won't be the last!

Meh. Sounds more like bitter envy toward the guys in Amamake. They are the real Mccoy. They killed my poor Thorax! Shocked
Anya Klibor
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#32 - 2013-04-12 07:54:48 UTC
Tara Read wrote:
Someone sounds like their on the rag. Yeesh even I don't get this moody at hair dressing conventions P Sounds like a fun time for all those guys under the boot. Isn't Eve supposed to be fun and sometimes **** just happens? This isn't the first time someones been blops'd and it sure as hell won't be the last!

Meh. Sounds more like bitter envy toward the guys in Amamake. They are the real Mccoy. They killed my poor Thorax! Shocked

Reminds me of the ragemails we'd get almost daily from Kai86 while in Rebirth.

Leadership is something you learn. Maybe one day, you'll learn that.

Tara Read
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#33 - 2013-04-12 08:25:31 UTC
Anya Klibor wrote:
Tara Read wrote:

Screaming at people and demanding obedience is no way to get a point across no matter how justified it may be. Just makes you look stupid imo.
Reppyk
The Black Shell
#34 - 2013-04-12 10:29:10 UTC
I got a few dancers in Tama's station, I want them back, can someone haul them for me ?

Thanks.

I AM SPACE CAPTAIN REPPYK. BEWARE.

Proud co-admin of frugu.net, a French fansite about EVE !

elnukeo
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#35 - 2013-04-12 16:48:01 UTC
Congrats to Karishnikov and Curzon Jazz of Heretic Nation alliance. You are our next lucky winners!

You have played station games and died again to 51CK*SNUFFD & Friends on station after your leaderships mail.

Yendaj has already cut the heads off the horses today, and tomorrow morning you will find those heads in your bed!

Hannah Flex
#36 - 2013-04-12 17:14:16 UTC
killboard warriors lol
Anya Klibor
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#37 - 2013-04-12 20:55:22 UTC
Tara Read wrote:
Anya Klibor wrote:
Tara Read wrote:

Screaming at people and demanding obedience is no way to get a point across no matter how justified it may be. Just makes you look stupid imo.

Unfortunately, very few people understand that. They don't understand the principles of successful leadership. It isn't making threats and screaming. It takes initiative. It takes knowledge. It takes a lot of things that many people in MMOs do not get, hence why you get high burnout amongst many corporation leaders.

Leadership is something you learn. Maybe one day, you'll learn that.

ISD Suvetar
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#38 - 2013-04-14 21:10:46 UTC
Removed a post that crossed the line a little bit; please remember that personal attacks are not allowed - even in this den of vipers Pirate

Thanks.

[b]ISD Suvetar Captain/Commando Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department[/b]

Foxy Ferret
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#39 - 2013-04-15 02:59:05 UTC
elnukeo wrote:
Congrats to Karishnikov and Curzon Jazz of Heretic Nation alliance. You are our next lucky winners!

You have played station games and died again to 51CK*SNUFFD & Friends on station after your leaderships mail.

Yendaj has already cut the heads off the horses today, and tomorrow morning you will find those heads in your bed!

LOLzz

Why are u commenting in a thread about Leadership skills and raging Elnukeo?

aka

Villwrath

Destroyer of BYDI , Final Agony and B A N E

U are hardly a credible witness to effective leadership skills son!

I heard you started this thread on your alt after Mirrorgod kicked ur sorry butt out of Heretic Nation because u demanded he choose you, pixel boi, over his real life girlfriend.

Now u spend all your time in tama on tuffactin ur alt, spewing drama in local and raging about Yendaj and Heretics because u cant comprehend why Mirror chose his real life over u.

Sad stalking Villwrath.. When will u learn bro?
elnukeo
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2013-04-15 06:59:03 UTC  |  Edited by: elnukeo
Foxy Ferret wrote:
LOLzz
Why are u commenting in a thread about Leadership skills and raging Elnukeo?

aka

Villwrath

Destroyer of BYDI , Final Agony and B A N E

U are hardly a credible witness to effective leadership skills son!

I heard you started this thread on your alt after Mirrorgod kicked ur sorry butt out of Heretic Nation because u demanded he choose you, pixel boi, over his real life girlfriend.

Now u spend all your time in tama on tuffactin ur alt, spewing drama in local and raging about Yendaj and Heretics because u cant comprehend why Mirror chose his real life over u.

Sad stalking Villwrath.. When will u learn bro?

I know you never think before you speak Yendaj, but I had no idea that issue also affected your writing as well. I mean you did realize you had time to re-read what you wrote, before hitting post right?

Kicked from your crappy alliance? The only reason we ever joined was for activity until we could grow our brand new corp, it was never our intentions to stay - yes we used you. And you didn't kick us, we told you we were leaving, and whether you hit the button or not is irrelevant.

The OP character is absolutely not my alt. Your allegations about me are laughable at best, psychotic at worst - and beyond reproach. I don't care one iota about you, your online boyfriend (who you've thoroughly demasculated time and again in front of your membership), or your sad excuse for an alliance. There was a time when I actually felt sorry for Mirrorgod.

I spend time on my alt in Tama because your alliance lives there. It's something called "Scouting and Intel", but of course your scrubs wouldn't know about such things. The only thing they scout is the Tama station undock. How do you think I keep setting up all your noobs to die on your own station? Someone has to take out the trash twice a week.

I was content with letting this thread just go to rest, but thanks for bumping the thread so more people can enjoy.

P.S. Did Curzon get that dead horses head put in his bed you promised yet? I mean, we did smash his Megathron on station right after you put out the mail for no more station games. If you are going to make grave threats to your membership, you should back them up! It will improve your credibility, which at the moment is lacking.

If not, then here this should help: http://i.imgur.com/X1xEzut.jpg

Thanks.
Previous page123Next page