These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

So apparently, some HERETIC NATION ALLIANCE pilots r gonna wake up w/ some dead horses in their beds

First post First post
Author
Clarisey
Doomheim
#1 - 2013-04-11 04:46:46 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Phantom
So apparently some Heretic Nation alliance pilots are going to wake up with some dead horses in their beds. This is a mail from Heretic Nation alliance leader Yendaj. So angry, so angry wow. Looks like I will be leaving Heretic Army if I can't even pvp now because leadership is scared of losing ships, yet they want us out there killing stuff.

The posting of chatlogs and EVEmails is not permitted in Crime & Punishment and thus the correspondence was removed, CCP Phantom
Tetsuo Tsukaya
Perkone
Caldari State
#2 - 2013-04-11 05:49:50 UTC
I approve of all of this. Would read again
Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#3 - 2013-04-11 05:59:03 UTC
I feel this may be appropriate.

Member of the Pink Pony Killboard Padding Alliance

culo duro
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2013-04-11 06:38:02 UTC
Tah'ris Khlador wrote:

I do feel that too.

I've starting blogging http://www.epvpc.blogspot.com 

CaptSky
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5 - 2013-04-11 13:38:17 UTC
I personally like MirrorGod, I think he's a good guy and a solid leader. I've never had anyone rub me the wrong way like Yendaj does though. She's the most egotistical, self-serving, and bitchy person I've had the displeasure of fleeting with, and she's undeserving of whatever high-horse she appears to ride on.

As far as that mail goes, she's completely wrong. Go ahead and undock, you'll be fine.
Tauren Tom
Order of the Silver Dragons
Silver Dragonz
#6 - 2013-04-11 13:45:58 UTC
I approve of idiots losing shiny stuff on stations to obvious bait Twisted
In the grand scheme of things... You're all pubbies. So HTFU.   "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood Blues
Buhhdust Princess
Mind Games.
Suddenly Spaceships.
#7 - 2013-04-11 13:53:06 UTC
Heretics will always be the same.
Xylorn Hasher
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#8 - 2013-04-11 13:58:15 UTC
True station games are always a trap, but if you aren't clever enough to take Nado and pop bait badger from 180km away instead you die like a b*tch from hotdrop, well sure you are stupid and should be booted from corp.
Noone likes to fly with fools, personally I don't.

All my posts are made shortly after Marihuana consumption.

Grarr Dexx
Cassowaries
Accept Your Fate
#9 - 2013-04-11 15:04:17 UTC
Whaha!
Mortvvs
Snuff Box
#10 - 2013-04-11 15:04:45 UTC
10/10 bretty good :D:D:D:D:D

FREE FILINGO

Alekksander Geinesa
Divine Mortals
#11 - 2013-04-11 15:13:36 UTC
Haha!

Snuff box just titan bridges fleets in...

Just the other day they had like 20+ command ships and a full logi bridged in on top of some poor unsuspecting gang lol.
Aerich e'Kieron
Peace.Keepers
#12 - 2013-04-11 15:17:28 UTC
AHHHhhh

That was ppppreeeettttyyy good meijht
Bunni Ranch
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2013-04-11 15:24:53 UTC

Yedaj is so very itchy right now I wouldn't mess with her.

Clarisey, PVP can occur away from station. You might want to give it a go some time.

Love Smeg
Haedonism Bot
People for the Ethical Treatment of Rogue Drones
#14 - 2013-04-11 15:43:11 UTC
If only there was a forum for Corporation, Alliance, and Organization Discussions...

www.everevolutionaryfront.blogspot.com

Vote Sabriz Adoudel and Tora Bushido for CSMX. Keep the Evil in EVE!

Tarsas Phage
Sniggerdly
#15 - 2013-04-11 15:46:04 UTC
*logs in to Eve*

*notices a neutral in local*

"IT'S ALWAYS A TRAP"

*logs out*
Karl Planck
Perkone
Caldari State
#16 - 2013-04-11 16:41:22 UTC
Buhhdust Princess wrote:
MG and Yendaj will always be the same.

FTFY

just cause they put a DOT at their end of their corp name doesn't mean you should lump the real heretics together with these clowns.

I has all the eve inactivity

MrWhitei God
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#17 - 2013-04-11 17:47:00 UTC
Clarisey wrote:

You are all hereby banned from station games until you can smarten the **** up and get a clue!

I have got such a raging clue right now
Clarisey
Doomheim
#18 - 2013-04-11 19:08:36 UTC
Karl Planck wrote:
Buhhdust Princess wrote:
MG and Yendaj will always be the same.

FTFY

just cause they put a DOT at their end of their corp name doesn't mean you should lump the real heretics together with these clowns.

Well is the real Heretic Army or any Atrocitas corp over in Amamake recuiting? I'm sure I'm not the only one here in Heretic Nation who doesn't appreciate being told how bad we are, and how dumb and clueless we are all day on coms and in alliance mails, just because a couple of people lost a ship trying to have some fun. Especially not by Yendaj, who takes the dumb and clueless award over here, and who couldn't pvp her way out of a brown paper bag.

These "clowns" (as you call them) have like a 65% efficiency on their kb, you'd think they wouldn't ***** so much, or even care about losses at this point? I could only imagine what our real efficiency would be if we did anything here other than station games, gate camping, and ninja'ing on other peoples fights in ships and from ranges where you cannot even do any damage. Yes they do that here. A lot. It's pathetic to be padding the kb that way.

Anya Klibor
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#19 - 2013-04-11 19:10:38 UTC
I remember when Heretics were good.

Then the split happened and now they're both bads.

Leadership is something you learn. Maybe one day, you'll learn that.

Karl Planck
Perkone
Caldari State
#20 - 2013-04-11 19:38:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Karl Planck
Anya Klibor wrote:
I remember when Heretics were good.

Then the split happened and now they're both bads.

Anya, don't be jelly of our ability to drunkenly roll our faces over the keyboard and get kills in the process. Lol

Clarisey wrote:
Well is the real Heretic Army or any Atrocitas corp over in Amamake recuiting? I'm sure I'm not the only one here in Heretic Nation who doesn't appreciate being told how bad we are, and how dumb and clueless we are all day on coms and in alliance mails, just because a couple of people lost a ship trying to have some fun. Especially not by Yendaj, who takes the dumb and clueless award over here, and who couldn't pvp her way out of a brown paper bag.

These "clowns" (as you call them) have like a 65% efficiency on their kb, you'd think they wouldn't ***** so much, or even care about losses at this point? I could only imagine what our real efficiency would be if we did anything here other than station games, gate camping, and ninja'ing on other peoples fights in ships and from ranges where you cannot even do any damage. Yes they do that here. A lot. It's pathetic to be padding the kb that way.

We are indeed recruiting, we just don't publicize it much. I do feel bad for the poor souls in nation atm being led on by false promises and getting yelled at for trying to have a good time. I am sure members have plenty of options for good corps around their current home.

If current members of Nation are looking to live the real Heretic lifestyle down here in Amamake they are more than welcome to contact me for more information

I has all the eve inactivity

123Next page