These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

19.1m sp pve player looking for corp

Author
FaithJr
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Pandemic Horde
#1 - 2011-10-19 18:52:00 UTC
Ive been gone for about 2 years now and have returned to EvE to find alot has changed. Im looking to get back into mission running, but might consider PvP on a small scale (which means i dont want to go to 0.0). Im looking for an active corp (cause i dont want to be the only one online all the time) with TS3/Vent, cause a convo is always nice!

I also might need some refreshers on stuff and some major explanations on these new things like planet mining etc.

If you have all of the above then feel free to mail me in game or even convo me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ftre_ics6rc

FaithJr

Jetstream Stardrifter
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2011-10-19 19:30:00 UTC
We like returning players, especially the adult sort... so click here to see what we are about, then pop by our pub channel - [CLS]Recruitment and meet us for real, i think we may have everything you are looking for and then some... :)
Pallis Athene
Invictus Omega
#3 - 2011-10-19 20:51:23 UTC
Check out Solar Nexus. We are a highly specialized PvP corp that lives in 0.0 and excels in small gang warfare. We have excellent logistical capabilities as well as a small but efficient industrial wing. Our Killboard efficiency is also over 90%.

Check us out: Our public channel -NX- Comms or on our forum at forum.eve-nx.com shoot me a message over eve mail

Killboard:
http://eve-kill.net/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=70247
InsaneJoe
State War Academy
Caldari State
#4 - 2011-10-20 02:28:17 UTC
Hell's Revenge is looking for experienced (or in your case, partly experienced) pvpers who know what there doing. we are based out in syndicate (npc 0.0) with logistics to help you get down here. we're a small laid back and friendly PVP corp. daily pvp right next door and roams when we feel like killing people (which is always) Mostly US tz based corp with soem EU tz players thrown in for fun =) any questions pop into our public channel Asakai Exiles
KeLLaX
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2011-10-23 11:41:56 UTC  |  Edited by: KeLLaX
Offer Retracted - I don't need Drama Queens
FaithJr
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Pandemic Horde
#6 - 2011-10-24 10:09:23 UTC
Still looking for a corp with what im looking for, i repeat for all those who simply paste an advert into everyones post, not looking for 0.0 ... 3/4 replies with 0.0 isnt good guys! vent ans ts still would be nice and definately activity!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ftre_ics6rc

FaithJr

Bheng
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2011-10-27 10:54:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Bheng
Are you looking for very good 0.0 fights? Dont mind to roam in small gangs and fight in big scale fleets? U like to kill supers with just canes? U like to fight in a thunderdome position? We have all that allong with nice fellows, cigares and whiskey. If ur interested, we need to talk!!!

We are looking for new members to join us in null-sec. If u want to make a diffirence, like the differsity of nul-sec or just want to pewpew, this is your chance. We have daily pvp-ops, 23/7 incursion fleet, possibility to null-sec mining, plexing, trading... u name it.

Genesis Nation is a 0.0 based corp formed by veteran players of Eve and flying under the Gentlemens Agreement banner as part of Deklein coalition . We are a pvp corp with a strong industrial and logistical backbone. Strong precense in EU/ early US. Action in alliance and coalition happens in all major timezones.

Hope to talk to you ingame to see if we match your needs.

Gr. Bheng
The PitBoss
Interstellar Brotherhood of Gravediggers
#8 - 2011-10-31 17:41:03 UTC
Hey FaithJr,

Interstellar Brotherhood of Gravediggers [MBALM]

We are an ESTABLISHED PVP corporation in The 0rphanage [AD0PT]

We have 7-10+ Empire War Decs EACH week.

Recruitment Officer: Maximillion Jaak

Public Chat: PITBOSS' Office

MBALM Killboard: CLICKY

EVE-O Recruitment thread: CLICKY

If at all interested hollar back :-)