These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

CSM 8 Election is live, go vote!

First post
Author
Arox Dax
Empire of Decadence
Empire of Decadence.
#21 - 2013-04-05 15:25:01 UTC
Well I voted on 3 accounts, whilst I prefer to keep my order and full list private, as it's my own personal preference, I will state that all 5 WH candidates have been included in the top 5 of my list. Big smile
ExookiZ
The Dark Space Initiative
The Initiative.
#22 - 2013-04-05 16:25:01 UTC
two step, would you recomend voting Trebor on again? As he will carry CSM continuity with him? When he came on and talked to us on Ts3 he said you endorsed him. It looks like you do on your ballot but you havent mentioned him here,

Event Organizer of EVE North East

Sorany
Farmhouse.
Simple Farmers
#23 - 2013-04-05 17:05:48 UTC
Ayeson wrote:
Two step wrote:

I could also point out that that thread has no link to the voting in the first post, and Ayeson himself hasn't posted in it since February, but that would really just be piling on.

You seem to be convinced that Jita Park is viewed by the majority of players, when most of the posts on there get ignored anyways. I believe we discussed its uselessness on one of the podcasts we were on.

I followed the rules and announced on there, like I was supposed to. But if we really want to pile on, you 'liked' that thread the day I posted it. So it sounds like your selective memory got the better of you in this case. Or is that favoritism? Can't tell which.

if this busts out into a poetry slam that would be so tight. Bear
DJ P0N-3
Table Flippendeavors
#24 - 2013-04-05 18:52:38 UTC
Sorany wrote:
Ayeson wrote:
Two step wrote:

I could also point out that that thread has no link to the voting in the first post, and Ayeson himself hasn't posted in it since February, but that would really just be piling on.

You seem to be convinced that Jita Park is viewed by the majority of players, when most of the posts on there get ignored anyways. I believe we discussed its uselessness on one of the podcasts we were on.

I followed the rules and announced on there, like I was supposed to. But if we really want to pile on, you 'liked' that thread the day I posted it. So it sounds like your selective memory got the better of you in this case. Or is that favoritism? Can't tell which.

if this busts out into a poetry slam that would be so tight. Bear

Dance fight!
Two step
Aperture Harmonics
#25 - 2013-04-05 20:46:13 UTC
Ayeson wrote:
Two step wrote:

Jita Park isn't viewed that much by players outside election time, but a simple glance at the "Views" column on the forums should tell you exactly how many people are looking there right now. You are fighting 2 battles, one against the other "wormhole 5" and one among all the players out there that might vote for you because of, say, your third party development experience. What are you doing to reach out to those players?

Don't get too excited about my like, I liked each and every wormhole candidates first post (except for Night Beagle, screw that guy). I'd also point out that at the time I liked your post, it appeared that you would be doing the work needed to get elected and serve on the CSM.

ExookiZ wrote:
two step, would you recomend voting Trebor on again? As he will carry CSM continuity with him? When he came on and talked to us on Ts3 he said you endorsed him. It looks like you do on your ballot but you havent mentioned him here,

If I wasn't living in w-space, Trebor would be first on my ballot. I don't *always* agree with him, but most of the time we see things in the same way. In fact, I matched him the highest on the vote match site. I would urge everyone to put him as high on your ballot as possible (6th, since 1-5 are taken, right?).

CSM 7 Secretary CSM 6 Alternate Delegate @two_step_eve on Twitter My Blog

Trebor Daehdoow
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#26 - 2013-04-05 20:57:47 UTC
ExookiZ wrote:

First of all, thanks to Two step for his endorsement. I greatly enjoyed working with him on CSM, and his decision to not run again was a loss for the organization.

Just so you guys know, I have a second main who quietly carebears it up doing industrial work for a corp in a C4. I like to relax in the mornings with that first coffee pushing buttons.

Private Citizen • CSM in recovery

Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#27 - 2013-04-05 23:06:59 UTC
This thread.

http://www.wormholes.info

Ayeson
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#28 - 2013-04-06 03:11:53 UTC
Two step wrote:

Don't get too excited about my like, I liked each and every wormhole candidates first post

Don't flatter yourself, it means you saw the post, nothing more. "Two step liked my post OMG" never crossed my mind.

Two step wrote:

Jita Park isn't viewed that much by players outside election time, but a simple glance at the "Views" column on the forums should tell you exactly how many people are looking there right now. You are fighting 2 battles, one against the other "wormhole 5" and one among all the players out there that might vote for you because of, say, your third party development experience. What are you doing to reach out to those players?

So this is a forum whoring contest now? The views column on Jita Park is what matters? That's an accurate representation of the playerbase, the ones who click on a thread in Jita Park, right? I don't believe so. Personal outreach, and our small little WH blocs are where the votes are coming from this election. That, and any outside party you can sway to place you on their ballot.

If views matter to you,
Ayeson -1722
Cipreh - 7314
Chitsa - 4756
James - 2154
Nathan -5352

James and I both who don't meet your standards for "Visibility in Jita Park" , and MY post was on the second or third page for the past few days, and I'm still in the ballpark with him on view count. Jita Park is useles, and if not useless, essentially a nonfactor.
Casirio
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2013-04-06 04:55:34 UTC
voted #1 for chitsa and all other wh canidates. good luck w space o7 see you guys around
Frying Doom
#30 - 2013-04-06 07:55:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Frying Doom
Ayeson wrote:

If views matter to you,
Ayeson -1722
Cipreh - 7314
Chitsa - 4756
James - 2154
Nathan -5352

I would just like to point out these are views not uniques, so when me and rodyas have a troll session we can sometimes get a few hundred views just from a long back and forth. So a thread that contains trolling or an argument will have more views.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Omegon Aleutinus
Ascon Research
#31 - 2013-04-06 10:06:44 UTC
Yeah go multi-vote!
Slaveofjita
Doomheim
#32 - 2013-04-06 22:16:23 UTC
Ccp already changing poses why do we need them in csm?
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#33 - 2013-04-06 22:39:30 UTC
Slaveofjita wrote:

I think you answered your own question. They're gonna need someone there to guide them through the changes and the bugs that will inevitably come up.

Also, the current changes are nice, but they're definitely nowhere near all that needs to be done. It's obvious you've never had to live out of one. P

http://www.wormholes.info

Glasgow Dunlop
The Dark Space Initiative
The Initiative.
#34 - 2013-04-06 22:56:32 UTC
me vote's been cast Big smile

@glasgowdunlop #tweetfleet

TDSIN Director : Join 'TDSIN pub' for more info, Join today!

Glasgow EVE Meets Organiser

Chitsa Jason
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#35 - 2013-04-07 00:50:00 UTC
In the end what matters is that all wspace residents do vote for wspace candidates. It will be a shame if noone gets elected.

Burn the land and boil the sea You can't take the sky from me

Nurza Tzestu
Doomheim
#36 - 2013-04-07 01:28:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Nurza Tzestu
Nurza Tzestu
Doomheim
#37 - 2013-04-07 01:31:21 UTC
Chitsa Jason wrote:
In the end what matters is that all wspace residents do vote for wspace candidates. It will be a shame if noone gets elected.

qft. chitsa for csm
Frying Doom
#38 - 2013-04-07 02:13:45 UTC
Nathan Jameson wrote:
Slaveofjita wrote:

I think you answered your own question. They're gonna need someone there to guide them through the changes and the bugs that will inevitably come up.

Also, the current changes are nice, but they're definitely nowhere near all that needs to be done. It's obvious you've never had to live out of one. P

Actually I would have said so they don't accidentally forget about it, as soon as Two Steps back is turned.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Frying Doom
#39 - 2013-04-07 02:15:57 UTC
Glasgow Dunlop wrote:
me vote's been cast Big smile

I would like to personally thank every one who voted so far, Whether it be for the wonderful wormhole 5 or even a Goon or BoB forbid Trebor.

You are helping to give the CSM more credibility by having a larger (I hope, but after the STV doubt) backing.

Rhavas
Noble Sentiments
Second Empire.
#40 - 2013-04-08 04:45:48 UTC
Go vote dammit!

Vote for all of the WH 5 at the top of your ticket to make sure we get 1-2 people on.

Author of Interstellar Privateer Shattered Planets, Wormholes and Game Commentary

Previous page123Next page