These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

my day in w-space

Author
patater
Potato Death Legion
#61 - 2013-03-19 05:17:14 UTC  |  Edited by: patater
Nash MacAllister wrote:
Good read, and to the OP, good attitude. I hope you learned from this and continue in w-space as we all know how awesome it is. Big smile

As for the other bits, w-space is kinda like the ocean. Even if you are a predator, it is just a matter of time before something bigger comes along and makes a meal of you. Why did they prey on you? Simply, because they can. There are precious few apex predators in w-space and even they have their bad days every now and then. Big smile

Exactly, I also am big on the idea of natural selection especially in games. If you can't stand then keep trying or just sit on your ass and do nothing.

I've definitely learned a lot from this experience. Even though they got the pos in the end it was still extremely exciting. I'm just going to have to start over and recruit. Maybe if I get big enough I'll be able to go back and return the favor. I really want a hole with 0 k-space exits just because I absolutely loathe them. Put scan alt in and add hole residents to contacts on different char. When you see them on its time to run in and gank. Not that I've got plans to do that or anything >.>

Edited: It appears they've left. Oh well.

I really wish life would end so i could have more time for eve.

Amitious Turkey
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#62 - 2013-03-23 23:34:31 UTC
I approve of this.

I like to lick things.

Haunting the forums since 03.

Xen Solarus
Furious Destruction and Salvage
#63 - 2013-03-24 15:13:00 UTC
Good story, and i'm glad you survived.

My advice though, if you plan to try to keep your space for a long time and have no plans to leave, upgrade to a large Deathstar POS. You'll be a whole lot harder to remove!

Post with your main, like a BOSS!

And no, i don't live in highsec.  As if that would make your opinion any less wrong.  

Natasha Maraska
A Lite in the Darkness
#64 - 2013-03-28 21:08:45 UTC
Brinxter wrote:
Moirae Nemesis wrote:
even i want to mobilize against douche bag, no spell, tim.
and we are not even a pvp corp.

Hey, i'd be game :)

I'm not sure how i missed this thread before now, but I'd be willing to help too. if only because of:

Brinxter wrote:
Hello Tim.

The reason I would help is because that vindi fit and your attitude and spelling gave me cancer.

^I fixed that for ya. Big smile
Gigabyte m3
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#65 - 2013-04-01 14:42:26 UTC
Awesome read +1, would read again Shocked
tgl3
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#66 - 2013-04-01 18:51:57 UTC
Little late to the thread but awesome story OP.

Also, Tim Erselbst's posts made my eyes bleed.
Silas Shaw
Coffee Hub
#67 - 2013-04-05 00:11:46 UTC
This thread makes me happy.

Except for spelling. Holy **** guys. These newfangled internets have SPELLCHECK BUILT IN.

But hey. I guess it's forum PVP in action.
Himnos Altar
An Errant Venture
#68 - 2013-04-05 08:48:54 UTC
yet another reason I love EVE Online--you get flamed if you don't use proper grammar and spelling on the forums.

As opposed to nearly every other forum in existence on the internet.
Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#69 - 2013-04-05 08:55:15 UTC
You forgot to capitalize the first word in your sentence, Himnos.

http://www.wormholes.info