These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[SERVICE] Noroimusha's 3rd party service

Author
Noroimusha Enaka
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1 - 2013-04-03 14:04:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Noroimusha Enaka
Hello everyone,

Ever had problems with transactions when buying expensive stuff?
Ever got scammed in EVE?

Well im offering you a solution: use my 3rd party service.
Im opening up a 3rd party service such as seen before with some other players like Chribba and others, but this time a European time based one ;) (not sure if chribba is EU or not but i couldnt always contact him during my online hours ;) )

What does this mean?
As the 3rd party i hold the ISK needed for the first and second party (you and the seller/buyer) until both parties are happy with the sale.

Why would you trust me?
Even though i dont have that many likes on the forums (yet ;) ), I am known as a thrustworthy person and i do believe many people who watch my stream (www.twitch.tv/noroimusha) can vouch for me

Will transactions be handled on stream? :/
There is always the option if you want your 5 minutes of fame :D. But in gerenal all transactions will be dealt with on a separate monitor.

pricetable

Wormholes (without assets) - 25 mill
Wormholes (with assets) - 25 mill + 25 mill for POS related assets and 50 mill for capitals
lowsec supercarrier - 150 mill
lowsec titan - 250 mill
Nullsec supercarrier - 200 mill
Nullsec titan - 350 mill

When / How to contact me?
The easiest way would be to check if im online on my stream (www.twitch.tv/noroimusha)(usually 15:00-00:00 EVE time[times may change])
Or you can always mail me ingame or leave a pm in my twitch inbox

Got any further questions?
Then ask them in my twitch chat or ingame chat ("pirate noro" no im not a pirate but the chat is named this way xD)

to clarify: all i do is get isk to the seller, item to the buyer in a safe way. you dont like it? so be it, but please dont start troll posting
Noroimusha Enaka
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2013-04-03 14:04:54 UTC
saved for future updates
Violet Winters
I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE
Blue Eyes and Exodia Toon Duelist Kingdom Duelers
#3 - 2013-04-03 14:05:56 UTC
Well, can you get people to vouch for you?

I wouldn't trust you for supers and titans.

CEO - Anglic Eclipse.

Noroimusha Enaka
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2013-04-03 14:08:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Noroimusha Enaka
Violet Winters wrote:
Well, can you get people to vouch for you?

I wouldn't trust you for supers and titans.

like i said. most people that watch my stream regularly know that im trustworthy and you are free to ask it in my streamchat. i would make them post it here but im not sure if that is against the rules or not?

As for the titans / supers im pretty sure i can find a 100% safe way
isk needs to go to the seller, stuff needs to go to the buyer. thats what im providing. and i know titans and supers will not be for the near future as i still have to build my name
Jimato
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2013-04-04 02:48:34 UTC
You have got to be kidding me.
Noroimusha Enaka
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2013-04-04 11:21:05 UTC
Jimato wrote:
You have got to be kidding me.

oh shut up jim :P. at least i would get the isk at the right place. already did some succesfull transactions yesterday
Noroimusha Enaka
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2013-04-04 12:52:30 UTC
Now online for business
Big Lynx
#8 - 2013-04-04 13:01:46 UTC
an 1 month young toon. looks legit... Ugh
Noroimusha Enaka
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#9 - 2013-04-04 13:08:04 UTC
Big Lynx wrote:

why do people give me fuss about that? its not cuz you are new to a game that you cant pick up fast and grow?? Is this a community full of trolls on the forums or what?

the service i offer is isk to the seller, item to the buyer. hell i could do that with a 1 day old toon
Xayder
modro
Northern Coalition.
#10 - 2013-04-04 13:21:46 UTC
This guy is legit

I vouch for him

I don't always post, But when i post I do it with my main

sci0gon
Kaira Innovations
#11 - 2013-04-04 16:52:39 UTC
Noroimusha Enaka wrote:
Big Lynx wrote:

why do people give me fuss about that? its not cuz you are new to a game that you cant pick up fast and grow?? Is this a community full of trolls on the forums or what?

the service i offer is isk to the seller, item to the buyer. hell i could do that with a 1 day old toon

yes there full of trolls, goblins and many other things :P

thankfully only a portion of eve players actually use the forum

yes a 1 day old toon could do it however what level of trust could you accumulate from playing for just 24hrs?

offering just a euro service is nice and all but the trust issue is still there. Chribba has been playing this game for several years now and has built up a very good record thus far which is why he gets a lot of business.

as I said in another thread similar to this only way you can do this is by getting those who have trusted you to do things for them so far and in the future get them to post in this thread. eventually you'll get to the point where you'll build up your reputation to do better transactions thus bringing in more isk for you
Noroimusha Enaka
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#12 - 2013-04-04 17:00:53 UTC
sci0gon wrote:
Noroimusha Enaka wrote:
Big Lynx wrote:

yes there full of trolls, goblins and many other things :P

thankfully only a portion of eve players actually use the forum

yes a 1 day old toon could do it however what level of trust could you accumulate from playing for just 24hrs?

offering just a euro service is nice and all but the trust issue is still there. Chribba has been playing this game for several years now and has built up a very good record thus far which is why he gets a lot of business.

as I said in another thread similar to this only way you can do this is by getting those who have trusted you to do things for them so far and in the future get them to post in this thread. eventually you'll get to the point where you'll build up your reputation to do better transactions thus bringing in more isk for you

thank you for this post, it sums up pretty much how it is right now. i know i need to get a certain reputation and im working on that
Rock Fehler
Interactive Nodes
#13 - 2013-04-04 17:27:36 UTC
You should get a reputation before opening that kind of service. Like Chribba.