These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

PEW PEW with CCP FOZZIE!!!

First post
Author
Captain Africa
GRIM MARCH
#61 - 2013-03-28 15:16:41 UTC
Lucas Raholan wrote:
You mad bro...No seriously people have known these ships are being overhauled..it would be best if you were to simply use t1 rigs or simply wait until the ship is redone by CCP.

CCP even tells you what there planning on doing to them so you even have a little time to prepare.

Also - can I have your stuff

Yea sure ...its all yours , come and get it .... AH-B84 Viii HAY HAICH GLUE FACTORY
Captain Africa
GRIM MARCH
#62 - 2013-03-28 15:18:34 UTC
MeBiatch wrote:
Marlona Sky wrote:
Wow look at this cry baby null bear.

indeed i wonder what would happen if he actually i dunno pvp in the ships and lost them...

Says the one in a npc corp .....your cracking me up !!!!!
Captain Africa
GRIM MARCH
#63 - 2013-03-28 15:22:50 UTC
Captain Africa wrote:
MeBiatch wrote:
Marlona Sky wrote:

indeed i wonder what would happen if he actually i dunno pvp in the ships and lost them...

BTW ...you still living in your moms basement ? wonder what happened to you since waY BACK ...your butt still hurting ?
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#64 - 2013-03-28 15:34:39 UTC
Ulterior motives aside, it's not your ISK... it's CCP's ISK. You own nothing in this game, you are simply given access to use it during your subscription period.

They can take all of your ISK (and assets) away at any point they wish if they feel they have reason.

Of course, they make this abundantly clear in the same document that describes how various updates to the game (including frequent ships and modules changes) can and will affect you on a regular basis.

Now that we have cleared that up, back to our regularly scheduled forum sparring. Smile

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#65 - 2013-03-28 15:56:52 UTC
Captain Africa wrote:
Captain Africa wrote:
MeBiatch wrote:
Marlona Sky wrote:

BTW ...you still living in your moms basement ? wonder what happened to you since waY BACK ...your butt still hurting ?

wow you are awesome at killing stuff... no wonder you never loose a ship and have to refit them for every expansion...Blink

There are no stupid Questions... just stupid people... CCP Goliath wrote:

Ugh ti-di pooping makes me sad.

Random Majere
Rogue Fleet
#66 - 2013-03-28 16:39:20 UTC
MeBiatch wrote:

wow you are awesome at killing stuff... no wonder you never loose a ship and have to refit them for every expansion...Blink

Yeah! And if you notice is ship losses, there is not much T2 rigs there. Except for that PvE Mach...

OP, I though you said that you maximised the fitting on EACH of your ships ?
Varesk
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#67 - 2013-03-28 17:50:59 UTC
Captain Africa wrote:
CCP Fozzie I appreciate your work , but this is really becoming ridiculous. I view ship fitting as a fine art and spend a lot of time and money in maximizing every ounce of each ship and implants to enhance it.

Every damn time you change **** ,it costs me a fortune to adapt. I’m using t2 rigs on most of my setups . I don’t mind you changing ships , but then make RIGS changeable without losing them.

Btw I'm not talking one or two ships here I am talking huge losses .... Its so easy to just aaaahm lets change this lets change that ....get your **** together or give me my money back !

puts t2 rigs on t1 ships
is in space monkeys.

i found the problem.
baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#68 - 2013-03-28 17:58:46 UTC
W0lf Crendraven wrote:
If your ships survive long enough to be affected as a whole by the fit changes via the rig slots, then your doing something wrong or your a carebear.

Pve doesnt matter and in case your just super risk averse then thats your own fault.

My last mega was 215 days old when she was lost. It is possible for pvp ships to last a long time if you love them very much. OPs whines however are silly.
ISD LackOfFaith
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#69 - 2013-03-28 18:33:33 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD LackOfFaith
Quote:
3. Ranting is prohibited.

A rant is a post that is often filled with angry and counterproductive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and is helpful in development of the game and community. Rants are disruptive, and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise and clear manner while avoiding going off on rambling tangents.

4. Personal attacks are prohibited.

Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another forum user. Posts of this nature are not beneficial to the community spirit that CCP promote and as such they will not be tolerated.

22. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online provided that it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Thread locked.

If you have a feature or idea to discuss or to bring to CCP's attention, please post in the appropriate forum in a constructive manner.

ISD LackOfFaith

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to Eve Mail or anything other than the forums.