These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Odyssey Patch Speculation Thread

First post
Author
Brewlar Kuvakei
Adeptio Gloriae
#1 - 2013-03-28 10:02:40 UTC
Odyssey Patch Speculation

Post your speculations and market mis-directions in this thread.
Brewlar Kuvakei
Adeptio Gloriae
#2 - 2013-03-28 10:04:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Brewlar Kuvakei
I'll start with what I know. Certain Naval Insignia are going to skyrocket as people convert LP to obtain navy faction cruiser blueprints due to the navy faction cruiser buff. The BP's themselves will also skyrocket. The naval cruisers are also going to be popular as 100mn AB fits which will see faction 100mn AB's price rise. Medium buffer armor and shield rigs will increasce as peeps fit them to their new cruisers.

Pirate cruiser BPC and hull price will drop as people try the new navy cruisers.

Mis-direction or fact you decide.
Captain-Jean LucPicard
Doomheim
#3 - 2013-03-28 10:19:59 UTC
your predicting what allready happened 5 days ago, mate. sure, might aswell call that "speculation" Roll
March rabbit
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2013-03-28 10:23:08 UTC
Navy Vexor already skyrocketed (at least in Dodixie). There is no BPC in contracts.... Lol

The Mittani: "the inappropriate drunked joke"

Karak Bol
Low-Sec Survival Ltd.
#5 - 2013-03-28 10:47:18 UTC
*Looks at his 80 faction logistic cruisers in hangar* no idea...
Candy Oshea
Techfree Investment Group
#6 - 2013-03-28 12:58:15 UTC
Quafe and Quafe related products

iCandy  - I have accidently swallowed some Scrabble tiles, my next shit could spell disaster!

Kara Books
Deal with IT.
#7 - 2013-03-28 17:21:20 UTC
im thinking new minerals being hinted at will certainly cause a commotion, if these vague rumors are true.
enterprisePSI
#8 - 2013-03-28 18:05:58 UTC
March rabbit wrote:
Navy Vexor already skyrocketed (at least in Dodixie).

megusta Lol

The tears of the many, outweigh the tears of the few. Or the one. enterprise-psiĀ©

Alex Grison
Grison Universal
#9 - 2013-03-28 19:03:39 UTC
I'm telling you guys. Turbo Encabulators.

Mark my rectangles.

yes

Duquicita
Correct Apostrophe's
#10 - 2013-03-28 20:02:17 UTC
Thulium.
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#11 - 2013-03-28 23:24:21 UTC
Can I short sale TECH? I speculate that the Discovery /Exploration scanner will allow access to ring mining like sites with moon goo Bear
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Untanas Volmyr
Perkone
Caldari State
#12 - 2013-03-29 00:23:42 UTC
Sub-etheric multi-channel differential analyzers. Used to navigate interdimensional cross rips. And avoid being protamaticaly shifted into pre-iluvial periods.

Murphy's Technology Law - If your not thoroughly confused. Then you were not thoroughly informed.

Brewlar Kuvakei
Adeptio Gloriae
#13 - 2013-03-29 00:41:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Brewlar Kuvakei
Alex Grison wrote:

Mark my rectangles.

You're sometimes better going for meta 4 turbo encabulators over the tech II as even though you get less power from the meta 4 it still has less side buffeting in the cynosaural field stabilisation range. How far will the price rise on Turbo Encabulators? No one knows, We however do know this, high sec carebears will still buy them at any price to run level 4''s.
Alex Grison
Grison Universal
#14 - 2013-03-29 05:09:07 UTC
Brewlar Kuvakei wrote:
Alex Grison wrote:

Mark my rectangles.

You're sometimes better going for meta 4 turbo encabulators over the tech II as even though you get less power from the meta 4 it still has less side buffeting in the cynosaural field stabilisation range. How far will the price rise on Turbo Encabulators? No one knows, We however do know this, high sec carebears will still buy them at any price to run level 4''s.

Dont forget the encab-stabs

yes

Arronicus
State War Academy
Caldari State
#15 - 2013-03-29 06:11:21 UTC
Brewlar Kuvakei wrote:
I'll start with what I THINK. Hurf durf bunch of speculations.
Mis-direction or fact you decide.

100MN afterburner prices changing significantly? Not likely. Demand wont be that high, as many people will still go with 10mn MWD fits due to poor acceleration and horrible agility on 100mn afterburner fits.

What will likely happen? People will speculative-buy like they are now. Faction cruiser prices will shoot up. Tag prices will shoot up. Faction 100mn AB prices will shoot up. Battleship prices will shoot up.

Then, due to a lack of demand, and a ton of people all trying to sell their product at greatly exaggerated prices, prices will fall back down. In some cases, like the Navy Osprey, prices will remain a fair bit higher than they were, given the massive boost the ship got. In other cases, where the ship got nerfed into something not worth using (Navy Caracal), prices will probably end up even lower than they were before. Tag prices will overall end up back where they were. Navy vexor I expect will go up the most initially, out of the faction cruisers, then drop back down to where it was. The extra drone, and drone speed/tracking buff doesn't compensate for the lost blaster damage buff.
Kara Books
Deal with IT.
#16 - 2013-03-29 21:17:42 UTC
This topic doesn't get serious without the sacred -20B Ceremony
Bling BlingBling
Nihilism.
#17 - 2013-03-29 22:55:36 UTC
Succubi & Phantasms. Guaranteed Pirate Cruisers are next up on the re balance schedule.
Alex Grison
Grison Universal
#18 - 2013-03-29 23:17:01 UTC
Bling BlingBling wrote:
Succubi & Phantasms. Guaranteed Pirate Cruisers are next up on the re balance schedule.

phantasm = phantastic orgasm?

ITS A BUY EVERYONE.

PHANTASMS SUMMER 2013 HERE WE COME.

yes

mynnna
State War Academy
Caldari State
#19 - 2013-03-30 01:07:17 UTC
I sunk 125b into patch speculation already.

The target has yet to be mentioned in the thread. Pirate

Member of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal

Callduron
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#20 - 2013-03-30 02:09:08 UTC
mynnna wrote:
I sunk 125b into patch speculation already.

The target has yet to be mentioned in the thread. Pirate

Think I can guess.

Hint: it's a type of ship.

I write http://stabbedup.blogspot.co.uk/

I post on reddit as /u/callduron.

123Next pageLast page