These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123
 

EvE : All men are perverts , all women are men and all kids are FBI

Author
Silvara Nocturn
Nocturn Industries
#41 - 2013-03-27 22:25:40 UTC
No amount of personal armor is going to protect you from missiles, blasters or arty's. Might as well wear a fig leaf.
Praetor Meles
Black Mount Industrial
#42 - 2013-03-27 22:29:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Praetor Meles
Silvara Nocturn wrote:
No amount of personal armor is going to protect you from missiles, blasters or arty's. Might as well wear a fig leaf.


Confirming: CSM8 Candidate who pushes for avatars to be dressed only in a fig leaf will get my vote.

[insert random rubbish that irritates you personally] is further evidence that Eve is dying/thriving*

  • delete as required to make your point
Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#43 - 2013-03-27 23:50:12 UTC
Praetor Meles wrote:
Silvara Nocturn wrote:
No amount of personal armor is going to protect you from missiles, blasters or arty's. Might as well wear a fig leaf.


Confirming: CSM8 Candidate who pushes for avatars to be dressed only in a fig leaf will get my vote.


AND MINE and a free Charon

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAMN THIS    SIGNATURE    IS FANCY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pantiy
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#44 - 2013-03-28 00:23:13 UTC
I don't follow what title has to do with the link.
Cyprus Black
Perkone
Caldari State
#45 - 2013-03-28 08:01:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Cyprus Black
Dave Stark wrote:
Xearal wrote:
Actually, Eve is fine in this regard.. if you want to see a really sexist MMo, try scarlet blade.. there's no gender there.. you can only make scantily clad females with too much chest flesh.


sounds like i might have to try this mmo, it sounds intriguing.
I too must look into this MMO, purely for educational research and not for personal thrills. For Science!

*edit*
Upon further inspection, I found the game to be a HUGE bandwidth and memory hog. Only downloaded about 25% of the game and my computer started lagging really bad, then crashed. There was a brief moment of panic where I thought I may have downloaded a nasty virus.

Looking the game up on youtube, most reviewers say it's big on boobs and small on gameplay. An Asian grind-fest game where you go out into the world and kill monsters over and over until you hit max level. So basically, it's WoW with boobs.

There are probably other players in the world, but honestly do you really want to talk to them? Really? Knowing they're there for exactly the same reason you're there? Kinda creepy.

There are plenty of places online where I can get that without all the headache of messy downloads and such. And there are plenty of RL places too. My advice is not to bother with this game (if it can be called a game). You'll get about a 2 hour download and install, 5 minutes of one-handed game play, followed by a lot of uninstalling including "required" software Aeria Games wants to put on your computer because..... why exactly?

Summary of EvEs last four expansions: http://imgur.com/ZL5SM33

Previous page123