These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Eve website and peition issues

First post
Author
Archibald Thistlewaite III
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Miners
#1 - 2013-03-26 16:07:45 UTC
Yes, I think that would be a good idea.

User of 'Bumblefck's Luscious & Luminous Mustachio Wax'

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#2 - 2013-03-26 16:14:14 UTC
What is it with Lack of Content Threads today ?

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#3 - 2013-03-26 17:28:35 UTC
This thread is now about Medium pulse lasers.

I like them. Especially loaded with scorch and attached to an Omen Navy Issue or a Zealot.

discuss.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#4 - 2013-03-26 19:17:00 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
This thread is now about Medium pulse lasers.

I like them. Especially loaded with scorch and attached to an Omen Navy Issue or a Zealot.

discuss.


Sounds fine, but I fly Caldari.

But carry on. Lol

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Gulboy
Wormhole Sterilization Crew
What Could Possibly Go Wr0ng
#5 - 2013-03-26 19:20:28 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
This thread is now about Medium pulse lasers.

I like them. Especially loaded with scorch and attached to an Omen Navy Issue or a Zealot.

discuss.


Sounds fine, but I fly Caldari.

But carry on. Lol

Inb4 the ISD, I wanna state that lasers look AWESOME! Just get a destroyer and fit 8 different ammo on it, enjoy the disco.
Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#6 - 2013-03-26 19:21:02 UTC
WTB: A new Web Dev team for CCP that is not comprised of rookies, interns and/or volunteers paid in Lutefisk.





There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Emma Royd
Maddled Gommerils
#7 - 2013-03-26 19:38:19 UTC
wtf happened to the original thread, did it meet an 'unfortunate accident'

If you hover over the link you see the original post by Amy Garzan about unable to submit a petition etc, but the post has gone.

Well strange, and since it was something to do with petitions I wonder if it was made to go away by the forum pixies.

or maybe my tinfoil hat has a hole in it Shocked

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2013-03-26 19:54:56 UTC
Archibald Thistlewaite III wrote:
Yes, I think that would be a good idea.
I find your lack of face disturbing .............
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2013-03-26 19:55:48 UTC
Emma Royd wrote:
wtf happened to the original thread, did it meet an 'unfortunate accident'

If you hover over the link you see the original post by Amy Garzan about unable to submit a petition etc, but the post has gone.

Well strange, and since it was something to do with petitions I wonder if it was made to go away by the forum pixies.

or maybe my tinfoil hat has a hole in it Shocked

Looks like the bug that happened a few times recently,
where there are opened up two threads, one with the original post and one without.

Now where's the other thread ?
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2013-03-26 20:00:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Solstice Project
There's more to it.

I've checked the "latest forum posts" of the creator of the thread.

This thread is not visible in the initial tab, but when clicking "SEE ALL",
it's actually right there, at the top. Clicking that thread, though, leads to a "WE WERE GANKED" error page.

Edit: Actually, there's something weird.

Clicking "Eve website and peition issues" in the list of the creator,
leads to https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2795483#post2795483
which redirects to the error page.

Clicking "original thread" leads to https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=219214
which is this thread.
ISD Tyrozan
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#11 - 2013-03-27 08:40:09 UTC
The first post to this thread is missing and has been reported for repair. The topic is temporarily locked for repair.

ISD Tyrozan

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

@ISDTyrozan | @ISD_CCL